What's new

China stalls India's move on Salahuddin: Officials

Dont worry....we wont do nothing in the public sphere.

Of course not! You need guts for that!

We have seen your true colors. Now, India will side with Japanese/USA alliance.

India is already doing it. What world are you living in?

We used to take your thoughts and feelings into consideration. Not anymore....

See if the Chinese give two hoots about that!

WHy do Indian members try to apply rational thoughts and opinions to this site? The Chinese and Pakistani members represent the mindset of their respective nations.

Well then why do you even bother coming here?

Of course not! You need guts for that!

India is already doing it. What world are you living in?

See if the Chinese give two hoots about that!

Well then why do you even bother coming here?

Yea whatever.....keep dreaming. You see the problem all this time, you and your kind thought you could get away with anything for decades because we had a weak corrupt govt under Congress. Time haves changed. Mossad is helping us. We are going to start killing of your assets one by one if the UN doesn't step up. Case closed.

Yea whatever.....keep dreaming. You see the problem all this time, you and your kind thought you could get away with anything for decades because we had a weak corrupt govt under Congress. Time haves changed. Mossad is helping us. We are going to start killing of your assets one by one if the UN doesn't step up. Case closed.

Your rant = wishful thinking!

Give me a break, your fellow Indian just said he was waiting for Muslim terrorists to bomb Beijing and Shanghai.

And it's not even a surprise, I've heard it plenty of times before.

As for the topic, we only asked for more evidence. Is that a crime?

You srsly have comphrension issues

You are wasting your time with him, mate!

He understands all of our arguments just fine, but intentionally miscomprehends it. Because it is more convenient that way, for the sake of his own arguments! One of his oldest tricks.

There is a term for it - Intellectual Dishonesty!

So you finally admit what he said. Well done. :P

India openly said they are using/supporting terrorists.

So tell me why should we listen to your crying in the UNSC sanctions committee?

We said bring more evidence, not cry more. So you have two choices, either bring more evidence, or lacking that, simply cry more.

Now from what we know, India seems to have chosen the latter.
Then don't bellyache when terrorists kill you people in Xinjiang from their bases in Pakistan.

You are wasting your time with him, mate!

He understands all of our arguments just fine, but intentionally miscomprehends it. Because it is more convenient that way, for the sake of his own arguments! One of his oldest tricks.

There is a term for it - Intellectual Dishonesty!

So you both read this post below:

I am waiting when the Muslim terrorist will bomb cities Beijing and Shanghai and then you will understand why we are doing what we are doing.

And you support it? I would say have some shame, but that seems like a waste of time.

And you support it? I would say have some shame, but that seems like a waste of time.

The feeling is mutual I assure you of that & no sane India will support Terrorism against china becuz we have seen what terrorism is

It is a thread about Chinese complicity in helping terror elements targeting India and it is not even the first that the Chinese have put a technical hold on UN resolutions against people of strategic importance!

But you accuse Indians of supporting terror?

If we really wanted to support terror, we wouldn't have minced words about it. More importantly, the Tibetan border would have been busy with infiltrators every spring - just the way it is at the LOC every spring for intruders from across Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

If you really want to see what it means to support terror, go through the thread below (actually there was even more graphic thread yesterday on the same subject but was taken down before you could read & enjoy to your heart's content).

4 Indian Soldiers among 5 killed in Kashmir fighting. .

Look at the gleeful comments of your Pakistani brethren at the news report of the death of 4 Indian soldiers. They don't like to beat around the bush when it comes to openly supporting terrorism, do they?

A terrorist supporting another terrorist ...... nothing surprising .

Back
Top Bottom