What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

Again, people have not taken the right lesson from the fall of the Soviet Union. People in the west have a habit of calling it a triumph of democracy. But what exactly was triumphant about Russian history after 1989? The per capita GDP and life expectancy went down; crime and infant mortality went up. Russians gained the right to vote and lost almost everything else. History shows that what matter more to a developing country, what makes a bigger difference in people's livelihoods, is the country's economic system. Democracy is optional. In fact, democracy can cause chaos and lawlessness and misrule.

Yeah we know the difference: There is no KKK in China.

I have a question for Indians here:

India is theoretically a democracy. Then why are the leaders so corrupt?

There must be only 2 reasons: India is not a democracy and Indians are unable to remove corrupt mafia criminals as leaders.

Or, Indians love to be oppressed by mafia criminals.

If India werent really a democracy, you wouldnt be seeing the corrupt culprits in spotlight ... We have un earthed almost every rascals profile....

But then, anything I write is not going to stick through the thick stubborn skull of an Indian. He is blinded by ideology and will not listen to a pragmatic and truthful argument.

But then, anything I write is not going to stick through the thick stubborn skull of an Indian. He is blinded by ideology and will not listen to a pragmatic and truthful argument.

Please you are free to express your views, but do not cry if no one listens to you.....

Yeah we know the difference: There is no KKK in China.

I have a question for Indians here:

India is theoretically a democracy. Then why are the leaders so corrupt?

There must be only 2 reasons: India is not a democracy and Indians are unable to remove corrupt mafia criminals as leaders.

Or, Indians love to be oppressed by mafia criminals.

Errr...., let me guess, you are asking this definition because you only know the bookish definition of a democracy, and have no actual experience in living in a democracy.

Back
Top Bottom