What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

Holy cow!!! That's almost enough money to finance China style infrastructure in India. That's more money than India's entire annual GDP. I find this hard to believe, there's no way corruption can be that bad in India. Are these figures for real or estimates?

The Indian Congress party and the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty has been stealing from India since 1947 and continues to get voted into power/stealing.

I have tried to post many threads regarding Balkanization of India, life of the million of slumdogs, complex of Black Indians with regards to pale and whitening of their skins, corruption, the shameful Delhi CWG, maoist insurgencies, Hindu extrmeism, the bollywoodaydreamers, open defecation, false Indian economic growth, failure of the Indian government etc. But all my threads from reputed Journals are blocked.

There is no such thing like old or modern system, a country should choose the system which make their people happy, with considering their own culture. U can't tell what is better for a country just because it was used widely like democracy. China didn't use democracy, but if majority people in china enjoy their live n prosper, then what give other country right to tell what system should china has. Did majority people in india enjoy their live with the democratic system, did the system make india more prosper or not? if the answer is yes, that's good, but it didn't make india could tell other that they should also use democracy system.:coffee:

i was just replying to bad language used against india ..i just mean democracy is the latest form of governance.why is chinese bringing indian poverty etc the thread ?

it's a forum so every body express their opinion..you should be able to accept it..or deny the arguments made against the type of system you have rather than pointing out our (like poverty which we accepted on relevant threads )problems in this thread.we also accepted the advantages your system have. we are poor that doesn't mean we can't speak on other issues..

i was just replying to bad language used against india ..i just mean democracy is the latest form of governance.why is chinese bringing indian poverty etc the thread ?

it's a forum so every body express their opinion..you should be able to accept it..or deny the arguments made against the type of system you have rather than pointing out our (like poverty which we accepted on relevant threads )problems in this thread.we also accepted the advantages your system have. we are poor that doesn't mean we can't speak on other issues..

Poverty and starving kids is a relevant topic in this particular discussion as we are discussing the various barometers of government performance and with respect to poverty eradications and childhood malnutrition, the CCP has been infinitely better at alleviating suffering.

Poverty and starving kids is a relevant topic in this particular discussion as we are discussing the various barometers of government performance and with respect to poverty eradications and childhood malnutrition, the CCP has been infinitely better at alleviating suffering.

we have no ego in accepting our disadvantages..but all i can see from chinese side is dirty counter arguments to hide your problems..nobody accepted the fact that

personal freedom, media freedom, political freedom is very less in china

you people are just laughing at those protesters who asked for more freedom and transparency..you says all is well in china.
if few hundred people protested.
.then i am sure there will be thousands who feel the same.

we have no ego in accepting our disadvantages..but all i can see from chinese side is dirty counter arguments to hide your problems..nobody accepted the fact that

personal freedom, media freedom, political freedom is very less in china

you people are just laughing at those protesters who asked for more freedom and transparency..you says all is well in china.
if few hundred people protested.
.then i am sure there will be thousands who feel the same.

You know absolutely nothing about China and yet you blather on and on here. You really think these people are asking for freedom and transparency when the call of protests came from a US website by a former Tienanmen student leader whose been on the US payroll for 20 years now? Do you know how little legitimacy these people still have in China? No didn't think so.

Ego? Fine... at least it's not false ego or an overinflated sense of self-worth.

You know absolutely nothing about China and yet you blather on and on here. You really think these people are asking for freedom and transparency when the call of protests came from a US website by a former Tienanmen student leader whose been on the US payroll for 20 years now? Do you know how little legitimacy these people still have in China? No didn't think so.

Ego? Fine... at least it's not false ego or an overinflated sense of self-worth.

i know bout china as much as a chinese know bout india.if you say chinese would not prefer more freedom i would not believe it.
there are many people like that one is han han a famous young chinese blogger.

i know bout china as much as a chinese know bout india.if you say chinese would not prefer more freedom i would not believe it.
there are many people like that one is han han a famous young chinese blogger.

Yes, we prefer freedom. We're getting more freedom every day. We're not going to listen to a call to protest from paid CIA operatives. Trust me, Chinese people aren't stupid. Do you even remember how the Communist Party came to power?

Yes, we prefer freedom. We're getting more freedom every day. We're not going to listen to a call to protest from paid CIA operatives. Trust me, Chinese people aren't stupid. Do you even remember how the Communist Party came to power?

it's always your choice what to choose what not to all i want is tolerance towards criticism.when we say chinese should one day become democratic or more transplant more relaxed system..there is no hidden agenda to destroy you..we feel that is good for china that why we say so..choice is always yours.

it's always your choice what to choose what not to all i want is tolerance towards criticism.when we say chinese should one day become democratic or more transplant more relaxed system..there is no hidden agenda to destroy you..we feel that is good for china that why we say so..choice is always yours.

The democracy will be a form of our choosing. Not of the CIA. The 1989 protests and the planned protests in 2011 are forms of CIA democracy, which have always led to violence, poverty, backwardness, and what MM Singh calls low level equilibrium. China is already very democratic compared to even 2003. Citizen protests have frequently led to arrests of corrupt officials or cancelling projects. I'd like Indians to keep an open mind, there is a significant difference between your democracy and ours. Our democracy is very indirect, not based on party but based on individual, and designed to filter out incompetents and criminals. But at the core, isn't that what democracy is about? No one ever said that you had to have multiple parties for democracy. At its core, democracy is about choosing individuals.

Every country in the world must FIRST develop and industrialize, THEN develop rule of law, THEN become a democracy. Or else you end up like a third world hole where everybody deludes themselves with help of media that they are in fact a superpower but still have a caste system! :rofl:

Every country in the world must FIRST develop and industrialize, THEN develop rule of law, THEN become a democracy. Or else you end up like a third world hole where everybody deludes themselves with help of media that they are in fact a superpower but still have a caste system! :rofl:

Remember, our final and ultimate enemy is the Wall Street regime. I will PM you about this later. Anyone who can help us liberate the free world from these rogue states is our friend. I sincerely hope Indians can see the light, and walk out of their colonial shadow. Only then can they truly free themselves from the Anglo Saxon's chains.

Actually I would put rule of law before industrialisation.

Actually I would put rule of law before industrialisation.

Western World did not follow that way. Check the human labors in the Western nations during the 19th century.

China needs to quickly be industrialized before thinking anything fancy.

The birds in the golden cage are proud they have a golden cage and laugh at the free birds flying in the sky saying look u have no home but trees...
:no:

Back
Top Bottom