What's new

China speeds plans to launch aircraft carrier: sources

yep, i am a new member thats why i cant start a thread. but the right question would be, how would we counter india's naval armada. due to our limited resources, we cant afford a carrier. maintaining subs is pretty expensive as well. dont you think, pak-china should work on advance version of EXOCET that can be mounted on our mirages (JF17 later on) to take down carrier, or something that we can mount on a relative cheap patrol boat.

There is one and only one path to that..abolish fedualism, boost economy concentrate on high tech sector..Turkey is a good example and with friends like China nothing is beyond limits. China is a living example of immense will of survival at any cost..so much that they shot down four U2 spy planes with primitive Russian SA2 missiles. :china:

Why not Varya take a good will visit to pacific waters upon its launch? Perhaps a joint demo session with US Navy?

There is one and only one path to that..abolish fedualism, boost economy concentrate on high tech sector..Turkey is a good example and with friends like China nothing is beyond limits. China is a living example of immense will of survival at any cost..so much that they shot down four U2 spy planes with primitive Russian SA2 missiles. :china:

Why not Varya take a good will visit to pacific waters upon its launch? Perhaps a joint demo session with US Navy?

China and Pakistan can easily take on USA

Pakistani army defeated taliban in swat in less than a month which american cant even do in 10th year

Last edited:
india is imposing its identity on you. they are invading China ideologically. very soon you will see Hinduized Chinese supporting india because of religious connection. very soon overpopulated india will start exporting a huge population to China and China will become a colony of India. do you know who is helping them? the Chinese govt itself.

just imagine the PRC flag's red color replaced by saffron color. just imagine you are a low caste and can't live in the urban areas in China where upper caste indians are living. just imagine your daughter been raped by a temple priest but you can't demand justice because that is branded as spiritual rape in the name of god. just imagine the president of China is an indian appointed by Delhi. just imagine all Chinese men working as coolies while indian men enjoying Chinese women in temples. how do you feel now? this is what the Chinese govt is trying to do... my question is why the Chinese govt is building Hindu temples and converting Chinese into Hinduism? why? can you tell me?

it seems a democratic Chinese govt would not have done this. for the sake of money the Beijing govt is damaging the nation's identity. if the govt really wants to promote any religion, they can promote Islam. Islam is a civilized faith. Islam promotes egalitarianism. Islam doesn't allow vulgarism. I will say Islam with Chinese characteristics will be very good for the Chinese society. look at our Hui brothers, how they have adopted the Chinese culture and how much they have contributed to the Chinese nation as part of the nation. do you think Hindu Chinese will do that? you will see what will happen when one billion Chinese becomes Hindus. mark my words. don't get offended, I am just frankly telling you, may be I made a blunt reply. I am criticizing the govt for good reasons. I don't wanna see Chinese people as slaves of indians. you see this is why the DPRK no longer trusts the CPC.

WOW !!! What a Post ....i Like this Guy
Truly genius

yep, i am a new member thats why i cant start a thread. but the right question would be, how would we counter india's naval armada. due to our limited resources, we cant afford a carrier. maintaining subs is pretty expensive as well. dont you think, pak-china should work on advance version of EXOCET that can be mounted on our mirages (JF17 later on) to take down carrier, or something that we can mount on a relative cheap patrol boat.

Aha, you needn‘t purchase a carrier, you just need to build or rebuild a port to accommodate a carrier formation , we ’ll visit you and indian ocean usually:cheers:

that must be a fan boy thing
Presently China has not manufactured any AC till now and even the coming will be vaarug so such big statements are bit odd because to make such large class ships every shipyard is not capable because most of ship yards till now make mostly about 10000tonne but AC will be approx 60000 tonne so new infra should be bough so Max 2 AC will be dealt at a time and each will take atleast 5 years to be inducted

Plz don't project the image of your slumdog hinduland to china Thanks.

Today China is the largest shipmaker in the world. it began to make 400k ton VLCC for foreign customers like saudi arabia atleast 10 years ago. Please don't make up cheap story you have no idea about.

Last edited:
China and Pakistan can easily take on USA

Pakistani army defeated taliban in swat in less than a month which american cant even do in 10th year

Believe it or not!!!!!!!!!!

i think you Alone can beat USA, if given opportunity.

Plz don't project the image of your slumdog hinduland to china Thanks.

Today China is the largest shipmaker in the world. it began to make 400k ton VLCC for foreign customers like saudi arabia atleast 10 years ago. Please don't make up cheap story you have no idea about.

India has built the ships with the displacement no more than 30k tons. Shanghai's Jiangnan shipbuilder has the biggest shipyard in the World which can easily build some 1000k tons megatankers if there are demands.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom