What's new

China speeds plans to launch aircraft carrier: sources

China is becoming the No 1 shipbuilder in the world surpassing South Korea. If China wants, it could build AC because it has the infrastructure perhaps not really the military technology. Unlike rival India or the US which focus only on military ships, China is concentrating mainly on building commercial and civilian ships bigger than AC like tankers, super container ships, all these to get foreign exchange and to companies like COSCO, Mersk etc. We must not forget that despite the current military embargo imposed by the US, EU and Japan, China has been successful in building destroyers and fregates and now it is the NO 1 shipbuilding country in the world.:china::pakistan:

true, but china still has a long way to go. i mean its gonna take them some time before they can compete with south korea

Last edited by a moderator:
true, but lets say if a war breaks out between the north and south. wouldnt china have to intervene. specially nowadays, the tensions are pretty high in the korean penninsula

true, but lets say if a war breaks out between the north and south. wouldnt china have to intervene. specially nowadays, the tensions are pretty high in the korean penninsula

true. but neither the north nor the south will attack China, it is india which will attack China and you know why.

China maybe will intervene. But South Korea is in no way a threat to China considering her overall national strength. I do agree that India is a threat,a rising threat to China.

China maybe will intervene. But South Korea is in no way a threat to China considering her overall national strength. I do agree that India is a threat,a rising threat to China.

india is the only threat China is facing. btw, can't you see his true identity?

yep, i am a new member thats why i cant start a thread. but the right question would be, how would we counter india's naval armada. due to our limited resources, we cant afford a carrier. maintaining subs is pretty expensive as well. dont you think, pak-china should work on advance version of EXOCET that can be mounted on our mirages (JF17 later on) to take down carrier, or something that we can mount on a relative cheap patrol boat.

true, but china still has a long way to go. i mean its gonna take them some time before they can compete with south korea
China is far ahead of South Korea. South Korea navy relies on US technology and equipment. They cannot manufacture their own. But China is fully indigenous.

If China wants, it could build AC because it has the infrastructure perhaps not really the military technology.
China's military technology is beyond Russia now and not too far behind USA. Many decades ahead of India of course.

india is the only threat China is facing. btw, can't you see his true identity?
The true identity of India is the face of 19th century European imperialism.

China must use the modern power of the PLA to rip this face apart. Then the Indian people will finally be liberated from European imperialism.

The true identity of India is the face of 19th century European imperialism.

China must use the modern power of the PLA to rip this face apart. Then the Indian people will finally be liberated from European imperialism.

india is imposing its identity on you. they are invading China ideologically. very soon you will see Hinduized Chinese supporting india because of religious connection. very soon overpopulated india will start exporting a huge population to China and China will become a colony of India. do you know who is helping them? the Chinese govt itself.

just imagine the PRC flag's red color replaced by saffron color. just imagine you are a low caste and can't live in the urban areas in China where upper caste indians are living. just imagine your daughter been raped by a temple priest but you can't demand justice because that is branded as spiritual rape in the name of god. just imagine the president of China is an indian appointed by Delhi. just imagine all Chinese men working as coolies while indian men enjoying Chinese women in temples. how do you feel now? this is what the Chinese govt is trying to do... my question is why the Chinese govt is building Hindu temples and converting Chinese into Hinduism? why? can you tell me?

see the video if you can access youtube using any mirror. link below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...chose-india-over-pakistan-17.html#post1359306

it seems a democratic Chinese govt would not have done this. for the sake of money the Beijing govt is damaging the nation's identity. if the govt really wants to promote any religion, they can promote Islam. Islam is a civilized faith. Islam promotes egalitarianism. Islam doesn't allow vulgarism. I will say Islam with Chinese characteristics will be very good for the Chinese society. look at our Hui brothers, how they have adopted the Chinese culture and how much they have contributed to the Chinese nation as part of the nation. do you think Hindu Chinese will do that? you will see what will happen when one billion Chinese becomes Hindus. mark my words. don't get offended, I am just frankly telling you, may be I made a blunt reply. I am criticizing the govt for good reasons. I don't wanna see Chinese people as slaves of indians. you see this is why the DPRK no longer trusts the CPC.

The Ski jump is so ugly. We need to nail the catapult technology soon.

China is currently working on the nuclear-powered supercarriers with the electromagnetic catapult system.

That Varyag is only for training purpose, after 2015 PLAN will be more ready for the real AC.

Defender of freedom this Aircraft carrier represent against Agreesive Violent bad nations of world *

* represents the nations that are violent wink wink use your imagination

Back
Top Bottom