What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Tani-tani bhojpuri boleli. Antim sawaal ka rahal ha.

:lol: Thats epic bro, thats my language too, I can barely speak Bhojupuri though, but understand it. :cry:one day I must master it.

You understand Bhojpuri?

Khoini khayeal ba, ka?

Of course, you must be an expert. I presume you had some satwa with Lalluwas.

Didn't understand a word of that though:confused: Whats satwa and Lalluwas?

:lol: I wish Mexicans in the US had that choice, but why must they send their children to ENGLISH schools? Why don't you let Mexicans have an all spanish curriculum? Stop the imperial racism of the US and allow Mexicans the freedom to speak Spanish!

So sad. Simply shows your ignorance of such matters! Have you been to US? Ever?

If you have, then you might have noticed, among many things, bilingual signs displayed quite conspicuously, in English and Espanol (Spanish!). People do freely talk in Spanish, there are sign boards in Spanish, multiple TV channels in Spanish (ooh lala, what Chikaas, mamacitas!!), many schools with Spanish cirriculum etc. Many doctors definitely make it a point here to study Spanish. Pity, you didnt know this.

Many people I know are learning Spanish, while surprisingly, its the Mexicans and others from central american countries who come here and want to learn English. Its their choice. You do understand what that freedom of choice means, do ya?

So sad. Simply shows your ignorance of such matters! Have you been to US? Ever?

If you have, then you might have noticed, among many things, bilingual signs displayed quite conspicuously, in English and Espanol (Spanish!). People do freely talk in Spanish, there are sign boards in Spanish, multiple TV channels in Spanish (ooh lala, what Chikaas, mamacitas!!), many schools with Spanish cirriculum etc. Many doctors definitely make it a point here to study Spanish. Pity, you didnt know this.

Many people I know are learning Spanish, while surprisingly, its the Mexicans and others from central american countries who come here and want to learn English. Its their choice. You do understand what that freedom of choice means, do ya?
No surprise that Mexicans want to learn English because they do not want to be expelled for illegal immigration.

No surprise that Mexicans want to learn English because they do not want to be expelled for illegal immigration.

Exactly. Illegal means illegal! Would China tolerate illegal Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, Mongolians working illegally in China? Does China allow people from rural areas to migrate to SEZs like Hong Kong without permission? No. So why should US tolerate such illegal immigration? Btw, its another thing that most people in US usually look the other way when dealing with illegals - cheap and more importantly reliable labor!
Anyway, learning English has nothing to do with immigration status. Just FYI.

Btw, you didnt read my whole post. If you did you wouldnt have made such an idiotic statement!

Exactly. Illegal means illegal! Would China tolerate illegal Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, Mongolians working illegally in China? Does China allow people from rural areas to migrate to SEZs like Hong Kong without permission? No. So why should US tolerate such illegal immigration? Btw, its another thing that most people in US usually look the other way when dealing with illegals - cheap and more importantly reliable labor!
Anyway, learning English has nothing to do with immigration status. Just FYI.

Btw, you didnt read my whole post. If you did you wouldnt have made such an idiotic statement!
How do you know I didnt read your whole post?Just FYI,why do you use words without equal manner?

:coffee: There are many illegal immigrants in China, We do not deport them.

They even dare to surround the police station, and ask for right of abode. I think that China is the most tolerant country treat illegal immigrants.
3F2E9FAF1B8F87E4F5AC7AB5B30F7566.jpg

Whats the story behind this photo?

:coffee: There are many illegal immigrants in China, We do not deport them.

They even dare to surround the police station, and ask for right of abode. I think that China is the most tolerant country treat illegal immigrants.
3F2E9FAF1B8F87E4F5AC7AB5B30F7566.jpg
Yesh. we believe that!!

The pic you posted is probably about the African immigrants being rounded up in Guangzhou following death of a Nigerian by jumping from a building when police came to check their papers/passports. IIRC, those immigrants were deported.

And contrary to your claims, China DOES DEPORT illegal immigrants back to their countries.

If you did read and understand what I posted, you wouldnt have made such a doltish statement.

?? clarify please.
Carify for what?It is you due to clarify for what you speaking?

Carify for what?It is you due to clarify for what you speaking?

What did you mean by saying "use words without equal manner"? I assume that I have conveyed what I wanted to convey with as much clarity as anyone possibly can. Dont blame me if you cannot comprehend that.

What did you mean by saying "use words without equal manner"? I assume that I have conveyed what I wanted to convey with as much clarity as anyone possibly can. Dont blame me if you cannot comprehend that.
You calm down,right?That is equal manner between you and me now.

:coffee: I live in Guangdong. There are many illegal immigrants in Guangdong, police does not deport them.

o_97a6e4fc61930617881ed379485ba153.jpg

W020070920420548126070.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
they might be tourists, a picture can't prove them as illegal immigrants.

You calm down,right?That is equal manner between you and me now.
What does "equal manner between you and me" mean? I am calm, why are you getting excited?

I dont understand you. Please do not use any translator, especially those Chinese to English ones, the essence of the message is lost in translation, coming up such delightful unfathomable drivel such as you posted above.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom