What's new

China space station

Guys ... I know there are cultural differences which are even more increased by language issues, but a question in a forum is a question! Nothing more nothing less and if one has indeed an earnest interest in participating in a forum one might accept that other, foreign members might make mistakes.

But after it became clear that it is was not an intention, but purely a technical question, can we carry on?

So again - without the slightest meaning to offend anyone - is it known when the space station will fall down?

Deino

I am not sure if the "question " by the particular member was intended as a "technical question". It's like someone attends a baby shower party, and asks the parents "do you know your baby will die someday?" Is it a legit question to you? I think you are a little too quick dishing out "nags".

Last edited:
Well, as far as I know, Tiangong 1 is already expired and CNSA planned to make it fall into Earth. Maybe the Italian Poster asked about where will this Tiangong 1 will fall.

Well, this is the answer :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...n-will-chinese-space-station-crash-into-earth

Zhu Congpeng, from the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, said: “We have been continuously monitoring Tiangong-1 and expect to allow it to fall within the first half of this year.

"It will burn up on entering the atmosphere and the remaining wreckage will fall into a designated area of the sea, without endangering the surface.”

Last edited:
I dnt know. The chinese space program makes not much news over here. They only said few weeks ago the chinese lost control over their station and its coming down. I dont know the name of the station.

Give me Chinese Official news that said they already lost control of their space station? @ValerioAurelius

I'm Waiting !

Yes, it's a legit technical news according to our respectful moderator @Deino :D

Sorry for little off topic, just curious.
but guys can someone tell me the meaning of 'Objective' and 'not bias'? :coffee:

As per the latest reports, the TG-1 space lab is bound to de-orbit in the Mar-April timeframe. It is "out of control" in the sense that the de-orbit is due to natural air resistance rather than a planned de-orbit burn (see the deorbit of Mir for an intentional one), but there hasn't been any "accident" or incident that some sensationalist reports would like their audiences to believe.

Both the CNSA and Western observers are tracking & predicting the de-orbit and reports seem to suggest that the reentry won't affect those on the ground.

We build the vega rocket. We have more satellites in space than China, since its an italian company that builds the satellites for astra.

Italy have more satellites in space than China???? :hitwall:

This Data is from December 2016
IMG_4733.JPG

With 2017 and January 2018 launches, for sure China have more than 200 sattelites in space right now.

And WHERE WHERE IS ITALIAN? @ValerioAurelius
Unless Italian launching 200 sattelites last year, what you said is a Bullsh!t !

But according to our Respectful moderator @Deino
This is a Legitimate Techhnical Fact :enjoy:

Guys I don't know, Is this a Legitimate Technical Fact?

because My logic don't think like that

Come on guys ... if anyone of you would honestly be interested you would know there is NO Italian , nor a French or German rocket and space program, but a European and this is quite successful.

Otherwise the topic is on the Chinese space station ... everything else is more a penis-contest, stupid brainwashed trolling.

Back to the topic.

Deino

Just to make it clear: I do not support any off-topic discussion nor an special member's opinion, but I delete all off topic posts and especially those from members who felt offended by a simple question while return is constantly provoking since then in several posts.

Rules are for all members.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Deino

Last edited:
I am not sure if the "question " by the particular member was intended as a "technical question". It's like someone attends a baby shower party, and asks the parents "do you know your baby will die someday?" Is it a legit question to you? I think you are a little too quick dishing out "nags".
the bible is true that humans are evil in their hearts.
it corrects us by repaying evils with good.
if someone slaps you turn the other side as well..
sorry for OT

Back
Top Bottom