What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

Yuanwang 1

militaireyuanwang0091yw.jpg

Yuan Wang 2

militaireyuanwang0092yw.jpg

Yuan Wang 5

militaireyuanwang0096yw.jpg

YuanWang 6

militaireyuanwang0099yw.jpg

and some more Yuan Wang series @
http://www.defence.pk/forums/naval-warfare/124808-warship-designs-4.html

Thanks for @ANTIBODY 's input

Last edited by a moderator:
@Martain2 could you give us information on Beidou [2] NAV signal, although I find this particular information about signal "could not be guaranteed" to be BS clearly Beidou has become successful competitor.

American website Defensenews.com reported in early May that Pakistani military experts were in favour of using the Chinese system, even though the availability of the signal could not be guaranteed in case of conflict.

@Martain2 could you give us information on Beidou [2] NAV signal, although I find this particular information about signal "could not be guaranteed" to be BS clearly Beidou has become successful competitor.

Classified!

i dont think you are understanding the "could not be guaranteed" part correctly.

it means that china reserves the right to disable service in a given area at will(similar to gps, which was block in the 2008 russia-georgia war region) it does not mean that there isnt coverage, it just means china can shut off that coverage at will. hence no guarantees

also heres an interesting piece on the signals
http://www.insidegnss.com/auto/IG0807-DeWilde_etal_final.pdf

You want guarantee? Build your own GPS system...

But not every countries has the mean(financial and technology) to do it. Only a few chosen one can do it.

BUT you have to know that Chinese "Beidou (Compass) ~ Pakistan" vs "US GPS ~ Russia" are two very different scenarios. Jargons are standard contractual wordings.

@Beast :)

CZ-504:

qbpe22xolw3cqr2id7sk.jpg

Design of the cryogenic engine YF-77:

m6lz35nwsbwcddzsnwcc.jpg

n1oc9j93veulybh38mld.jpg

CZ-540:

8u3yk3xewquwzfh5oam.jpg

CZ-500 rocket family:

ll0s2taef87xmuwu18tu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Future YF-330 (YF-660) engine for a super-rocket: