What's new

China slowly becoming a player in Arab Israel conflict

Sima Nan is challenging the infallibility of Bible and as if it is "fairy tales". Little does he know that Old Testament is as sanctity as Koran.

Sima Nan would never do this to Koran.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This points to the ridiculous nature of Western political correctness. The whole world is brought to respect the sacrosanct of Muslims and Koran but allow to sacrilege on Christianity, not knowing that Christianity and Islam share very common roots.

Political correctness is merely a weapon against Christian and to pervertized Christian.

Sunni terrorist, many of them under surveillance of white man intel, are being let loose to kill those who ridicule Islam, then MSM just blame it was careless undersight or incompetency of Intel agencies.

It is not.

It is a deliberate and discrete attempts to weaken Christianity by white elites.

Sunni radical Islam as well as sub-culture such as LGBT, hyppies are being promoted by White elites as next in-thing to replace traditional Christianity.

Last edited:
The biggest victim of Jewish cleansing are Christians -- not Muslims. But Jews often works in tandem with their Wahhabi or other Muslims outfit to carry out Christian cleansing.

For example, we know Israel and USA (with other Muslims state actors) support ISIS in Syria, making Christian sex slave. At the same time, the Shia Muslims and Palestinians Muslims (Sunni) are protecting Christians.
But so many times in history muslims protected Jewish from Christians .

But so many times in history muslims protected Jewish from Christians .

We got to separate Arabs and Turks.

Arabs are far more tolerant than Turks.

Iranian is the most tolerant in most cases.

A lot of Turks upper class are crypto Jews in the past. But now, Jews and Turks are so integrated in the upper class that we do not exactly know who is in charge in Turkey. I got a feeling Turk upper class is very Jewish.

Arabs protect Christian generally. There are penalties in Arab countries for their Christians. On the contrary Turks nationhood is build upon ethnic and religious purity (guess what I want to communicate).

Today Arabs like Hamas, Hezbollah, Palestinian, Assad and Saddam are depicted as a wahabbi style nutcase. They are not. They are very tolerant in Muslim standards.

The irony is: they want war instead of peace, but when the casualties happen due to the war they want to have, they complain.
Israel offered two States solution decades ago , Gaza and 92pct of the West Bank however the Palestinians said no, rejected the offer. They wanted everything, wanted endless war, want to die as hero. They should not complain now.
You can see now reactions of the Arabs. All keep silent. Accept Iran and the new self claimed leader of the free world Erdogan.

We got to separate Arabs and Turks.

Arabs are far more tolerant than Turks.

Iranian is the most tolerant in most cases.

A lot of Turks upper class are crypto Jews in the past. But now, Jews and Turks are so integrated in the upper class that we do not exactly know who is in charge in Turkey. I got a feeling Turk upper class is very Jewish.

Arabs protect Christian generally. There are penalties in Arab countries for their Christians. On the contrary Turks nationhood is build upon ethnic and religious purity (guess what I want to communicate).

Today Arabs like Hamas, Hezbollah, Palestinian, Assad and Saddam are depicted as a wahabbi style nutcase. They are not. They are very tolerant in Muslim standards.
Palestine (PA) , Asad , Saddam , Gaddafi were Wahabi style autocrates but secular in nature . One kind of Arab and muslim mix nationalism works in their mind . Definitely they were tolerant.
Like Turks upper class Iranian upper class also crypto Jews but they were crashed by the revolutionaries. Most of them left Iran .
In course of time slowly Saudis, Emiratis , Bahraini Shieks turn into crypto jews , perhaps they were brain washed in western institutions.

China and Israel are top allies. No way China will ever condemn Israel.
Top allies? That is delusional and the opposite of reality. Israel killed China’s diplomat last year as a message. They are going to be in the US anti China camp and the past age of cooperation is over. That’s why Wang Yi didn’t bother to visit Tel Aviv when he did his tour of the Middle East.

All of this is literally cia propaganda. Where do u get your information? Israel is literally 100x worse than any of these three countries.

That signify how successfull Pallywood is in drawing public sympathy toward them and antipathy toward Israel.

Pallywood, a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage used to describe supposed media manipulation, distortion or fraud by some Palestinians putatively designed to win the public relations war with Israel.[1][2

The only one manipulating the media are your masters, the Zionists

This is what you want to believe. Once you have determined to believe a certain belief, you wont be able to discuss with rationale anymore :)

This is what you want to believe. Once you have determined to believe a certain belief, you wont be able to discuss with rationale anymore :)
Says the naive boy who hasn’t seen anything in life

Says the naive boy who hasn’t seen anything in life

LOL. Says a boy who has been blinded by a belief.

I can tell you directly that your statement :

"The only one manipulating the media" (by logic), and "Zionist is my master" (by the fact about my self) are totally wrong.

LOL. Says a boy who has been blinded by a belief.

I can tell you directly that your statement :

"The only one manipulating the media" (by logic), and "Zionist is my master" (by the fact about my self) are totally wrong.

Keep blinding yourself to reality

Keep blinding yourself to reality

I discuss based on citations; you discuss based on your belief built based on what you see (with subjective eyes). If what you believe is fact, then you will be able to find the citation that support your claim easily.

I discuss based on citations; you discuss based on your belief built based on what you see (with subjective eyes). If what you believe is fact, then you will be able to find the citation that support your claim easily.
I’ve given you plenty of evidence but you’ve been brainwashed by your church since you were a baby.

Back
Top Bottom