What's new

China slowly becoming a player in Arab Israel conflict

China actively pursues a policy of extermination against the Uyghurs, one that is far worse in its methods in many ways than what Israel does. Palestinians don't need genocidal racists as allies against genocidal racists.
LOL Reason i said the Chinese should focus on their own issues. They have more than enough on their plates. It's funny to see even some Muslim members here who where chastising China for maltreating their Uyghurs muslim brethren's, but they are now suddenly cheering for China for making a statement about ceasefire in Israel-Palestine issue and calling for a debate in UN. That's why it's so easy to manipulate people who are too religious, since they act bases more on emotions/feelings than rationality.

Moreover, there is no reason for China to get involved in this, there is nothing special in this conflict that is not already present around the world, so i make no distinction on this, reason i'm impartial on this. Since if we want to be calling for UN intervention/resolutions/focus all the times about conflicts then why do you guys on here not also ask the same about the many more brutal/inhuman conflicts and oppressions going on in African countries like Congo, Cameroon, Central African republic, South Sudan, Sahara Occidental etc etc. Are they not human beings as well? Lol or maybe because its more about religious feelings, social status, and interests more than it is about morality or any sort of good will like most people here will want to have us believe. lol
Will not solve the problem in the short term, but don't you feel that the balance has changed?
LOL Nope, which balance?

Last edited:
LOL Reason i said the Chinese should focus on their own issues. They have more than enough on their plates. It's funny to see even some Muslim members here who where chastising China for maltreating their Uyghurs muslim brethren's, but they are now suddenly cheering for China for making a statement about ceasefire in Israel-Palestine issue and calling for a debate in UN. That's why it's so easy to manipulate people who are too religious, since they act more on emotions/feelings than rationality.

Moreover, there is no reason for China to get involved in this, there is nothing special in this conflict that is not already present around the world, so i make no distinction on this, reason i'm impartial on this. Since if we want to be calling for UN intervention/resolutions/focus all the times about conflicts then why do you guys on here not also ask the same about the many more brutal/inhuman conflicts and oppressions going on in African countries like Congo, Cameroon, Central African republic, South Sudan, Sahara Occidental etc etc. lol maybe because its more about religious feelings, social status, and interests more than it is about morality or any sort of good will like most people here will want to have us belief. lol

LOL Nope, which balance?
you have a point...china would not bring substantial shift in this affair.
no human gov is gonna solve the crisis...all of them are hypocrites & self serving.

I’ve given you plenty of evidence but you’ve been brainwashed by your church since you were a baby.

Your so called "plenty evidence" is not more than your subjective view on your experience + pallywoods. What I bring to you is a solid citation: historical facts, UN reports, etc. If you are still not sure, just ask me evidence that you require (of what I have stated).

Last edited:
it is plainly clear that if the US interferes in Taiwan then China will interfere in Palestine. China was instrumental in bringing down the apartheid regime in South Africa and will be instrumental in dismantling the Israeli apartheid in Palestine.

China only sees the Palestine issue as a counterweight for when the USA wants to talk about "genocide" in Xinjang and the Uighurs etc.. ie The USA does not have a leg to stand on over its human rights policies towards Palestinans and it cannot defend itself against charges that China will make against the USA everytime the Americans try and get on their high horse..

Israel offered two States solution decades ago , Gaza and 92pct of the West Bank however the Palestinians said no, rejected the offer. They wanted everything, wanted endless war, want to die as hero. They should not complain now.
You can see now reactions of the Arabs. All keep silent. Accept Iran and the new self claimed leader of the free world Erdogan.
You go from having idiot posts against CHina in other threads, to now attacking Palestinians with idiotic generalizations again??/ BRO U NEED TO STOP.

By balancing the arms imbalance the Israelis will be forced to negotiate as it will be very very painful for them.
Very doubtful considering Israel has nukes and they are not intimidated by their enemies having more firepower anyways to force them to negotiate.

Step actions that China can do is giving "sanctions" to Israel, either economic or military sanctions. But that means China can't play role as a peace maker.

I dont think China will take any military action against Israel, because it means war with other major power, and China doesnt think it worth it.

So the best China can do is economic sanctions. The question is: how severe the impact of economic sanction from China on Israel? will Israel give up their occupation territory given the economic sanctions?
China will not shed even a single drop of blood for Palestine or Israel. One can be very sure of this. China has no incentive to go fully with Muslims and sanction Israel. Muslims have not helped China significantly. Till 1990, KSA did not even have diplomatic relation with China. China rose on its own with help from USSR. Why would China go to Middle east and take military stance in favour of Muslims?

Israel has done nothing to China so far and China understands that Israel by itself is in a desperate position and severely outnumbered and hence takes the side of NATO to get protection for itself. China has very little to gain by harming Israel in any way.

China will not shed even a single drop of blood for Palestine or Israel. One can be very sure of this. China has no incentive to go fully with Muslims and sanction Israel. Muslims have not helped China significantly. Till 1990, KSA did not even have diplomatic relation with China. China rose on its own with help from USSR. Why would China go to Middle east and take military stance in favour of Muslims?

Israel has done nothing to China so far and China understands that Israel by itself is in a desperate position and severely outnumbered and hence takes the side of NATO to get protection for itself. China has very little to gain by harming Israel in any way.

Muslim countries did not follow the West in accusing China. I think China will repay the Muslim countries. China's support is important even if it is only lip service.

China hopes for peace in the Middle East, which is a prerequisite for the development of the Belt and Road Initiative.

only russia has significant influences in the ME israel can leverage the russians to reign in hezbollah in lebanon & syria.

Likely will be to China's detriment. China should not involve itself in these conflicts. To understand the Israeli-American relationship, people need to learn about their belief systems and how they perceive escatology. Israel and Americans are not friends because they like each other. Its religious relationship and most Christian groups are working against American interest to bring about Pax Judaica. Why does China want to get in the middle of that? Honestly, it's asinine. China does not need to be a Global Military Superpower because we all know what happened to Germany and the Soviet Union. All these Arabs, Asian and African states will flip the switch in a minute due to the Colonial mindset. They don't feel right unless a white man rules over their children. Look at pakistan, the majority of establishment know the enemy but still send their kids to UK and the USA to study. What do you think happens in those universities.. people get indoctrinated..

Muslim countries did not follow the West in accusing China. I think China will repay the Muslim countries. China's support is important even if it is only lip service.

China hopes for peace in the Middle East, which is a prerequisite for the development of the Belt and Road Initiative.
I am not saying China won't behave in a strategic manner and provide lip service to muslims. Lending military support is shedding Chinese blood for helping muslims which I am saying that China will never do. China will not fight for Muslim cause against Israel. Military relations are built over long term trust, not just momentary gains. Muslim countries till 1990 were hostile to China. Even in early 2000s, Muslim countries sponsored Uighur separatists. Turkey even now openly supports Uighurs and condemns China.

China definitely would hope for stability in the middle east so that its oil supply keeps flowing unhindered and it has access to Middle east trade route. But this is limited as oil reserves are depleting and may only last a few decades from now. Military support for such short term gains is not something China will ever do

I am not saying China won't behave in a strategic manner and provide lip service to muslims. Lending military support is shedding Chinese blood for helping muslims which I am saying that China will never do. China will not fight for Muslim cause against Israel. Military relations are built over long term trust, not just momentary gains. Muslim countries till 1990 were hostile to China. Even in early 2000s, Muslim countries sponsored Uighur separatists. Turkey even now openly supports Uighurs and condemns China.

China definitely would hope for stability in the middle east so that its oil supply keeps flowing unhindered and it has access to Middle east trade route. But this is limited as oil reserves are depleting and may only last a few decades from now. Military support for such short term gains is not something China will ever do

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the weakness of Jewish capital, and China's role will also change with the pace of anti-China Jewish capital.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom