What's new

China slams Turkey for offer to shelter Uighurs from Chinese state terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
- When Israel strikes Palestinians, You will see lot's of Pakistani comments.
- When China oppress Turkic people, you will see no Pakistani comments.

This is the very reason why we will never have an Ummah.
Bro everyone is acting according to his interests, i have no grudge to anyone because of this, i still consider Pakistan as a brother nation, but people should understand why we dont believe in muslim unity, and to be honest i dont care about it, its better as it is anyway. :)

Lol,don't talk about things you don't know,at least use google.
I talk from my experience,stay and interacting with people in Mainland china not from google.
So you can fake it here, but not in front of me, i know how china is in reality.

I talk from my experience,stay and interacting with people in Mainland china not from google.
So you can fake it here, but not in front of me, i know how china is in reality.
Nah,no Chinese will say mongols are hans.You don't even know what hans mean.You possiblely thinks hans=chinese.That is stupid.

Nah,no Chinese will say mongols are hans.You don't even know what hans mean.You possiblely thinks hans=chinese.That is stupid.
I had a chinese professor say,we consider mongu as part of han race.
He happened to be a Ph.d holder in surgery and was good in History and politics.
I even asked a fellow Mongolian student in China,he said that chinese consider Mongu as part of Han race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom