What's new

China should stay alert to India-Vietnam cooperation

You can only monitor....you cant do shit in Indian ocean....you can roam international waters ,so can we in scs

Sure we can do alot in Indian Ocean, not only we can gather the intelligent on Indian Navy but share it with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka about Indian navy's activities, this will be good enough to anger Indian's strategists.:lol:

Don't worry brother ... All sort of help will be granted to our Vietnam brothers as a quid pro quo arrangements. (Just to keep it look like some civilian stuff ;) )

Days are not far from selling frigates destroyers corvettes armed with Bramose missile systems to strengthen Security of our friends in the region. I could love to see many more Indian Vietnam defence deal other than just patrol boats. Looking forward for pinnaka rocket systems, akask Sam, bramose Barak 8, Tejas and lots of ammunition
thanks. I think it is only fair if the chinese make waves in Indian Ocean, you are welcome to make the same in the SC Sea.
yes, there are at lot of rooms to improve IN-VN military relationship. I would love it if our Navy cooperates with India shipyards building subs. have the chinese not done similar with Pakistan?

Sure we can do alot in Indian Ocean, not only we can gather the intelligent on Indian Navy but share it with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka about Indian navy's activities, this will be good enough to anger Indian's strategists.:lol:
R u kidding me?

our coast guard is better equipped than the above mentioned navies :D

On a different note...we are selling 2 opv to SLN

upload_2016-1-31_1-44-31.png

R u kidding me?

our coast guard is better equipped than the above mentioned navies :D

On a different note...we are selling 2 opv to SLN

LMAO, If they got the intelligent from us, we can pin point you navy's position and we will let Pakistan or Bangladesh Navy to do the rest of the job :lol:. Remember how US help Israel to win the wars against Egypt and other neighboring countries.?

thanks. I think it is only fair if the chinese make waves in Indian Ocean, you are welcome to make the same in the SC Sea.
yes, there are at lot of rooms to improve IN-VN military relationship. I would love it if our Navy cooperates with India shipyards building subs. have the chinese not done similar with Pakistan?

the bold part is verywell describe your viets's mentality, sure you wish and dream all day long that China vs India, China vs Japan and China vs US and you Viets will just watch a good fight and have good laugh but we Chinese know how to deal with dreamers like you and make you keep dreaming :lol:.

LMAO, If they got the intelligent from us, we can pin point you navy's position and we will let Pakistan or Bangladesh Navy to do the rest of the job :lol:. Remember how US help Israel to win the wars against Egypt and other neighboring countries.?

the bold part is verywell describe your viets's mentality, sure you wish and dream all day long that China vs India, China vs Japan and China vs US and you Viets will just watch a good fight and have good laugh but we Chinese know how to deal with dreamers like you and make you keep dreaming :lol:.

Pakistan we can understand, But Bangladesh and Sri lanka??? does China have enough influence to make them declare war on India or is it just your wishful thinking...

Pakistan we can understand, But Bangladesh and Sri lanka??? does China have enough influence to make them declare war on India or is it just your wishful thinking...
I don't think China ever has a wish for any other country to declare war on a 3rd country because of China's influence. That will be a debt you cannot ever repay.

What make you think that we wish these countries to declare war with India? when we provide them with enough of Intelligent regarding India's activities, they will sort thing out by themselves and let them judge by themselves about the level of India military threat to these countries...maybe it will convince them enough to buy more of our warships :D or allow us to have a naval base to counter India's threat?. Wishful thinking or not there is a lot of fun to see the future development in Indian Ocean when we provide these countries with Sat monitoring station...:D

What make you think that we wish these countries to declare war with India? when we provide them with enough of Intelligent regarding India's activities, they will sort thing out by themselves and let them judge by themselves about the level of India military threat to these countries...maybe it will convince them enough to buy more of our warships :D or allow us to have a naval base to counter India's threat?. Wishful thinking or not there is a lot of fun to see the future development in Indian Ocean when we provide these countries with Sat monitoring station...:D
You yourself answered your question to me.If any of our neighbors have any grievances with us , then they approach the govt through diplomatic channels to solve the issue or take up the case in international court peacefully
.But, do tell me what those Indian activities that you keep repeating which will make them declare war on us.

:rofl::rofl:LMAO Why are we worry about such cooperation? this article doesn't represent 1.4 billions Chinese thinking, don't talk like we don't have retaliation options: If China place a satellite station in the reclaimed islands, we can monitor entire Vietnam and SCS, You Viets will cry a river again on China's next move. As for India, we can place similar station on Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan to monitor all Indian Navy's activities in Indian Ocean...Indians will cry with desperation as when we make the call on Sri Lanka port with our subs:lol:.

We don't need to get your permission regarding CPEC, you Indians can do what ever with Vietnam and we will do what we want with SA nations, I will see how Indians will swallow that when we place a similar monitor station in Sri Lanka or Pakistan:lol:.
Vietnam needs civilan nuclear tech and some long range missile tech so that can help them develop their own tech to launch satillites ,that way we dont have to have station in Vietnam and avoid creating any suspicion between India and chine in the first place so that we can be good friends.

You yourself answered your question to me.If any of our neighbors have any grievances with us , then they approach the govt through diplomatic channels to solve the issue or take up the case in international court peacefully
.But, do tell me what those Indian activities that you keep repeating which will make them declare war on us.
tell me the truth does the chinese cow tounge claim looks justified,please answer after seeing the map and claim.

I has no mentioned anything to suggest that they will declare war with India but to be prepare in case of India's tempt to use the bully tactic or intimidation, we can provide a valuable intelligent to these countries.

Vietnam needs civilan nuclear tech and some long range missile tech so that can help them develop their own tech to launch satillites ,that way we dont have to have station in Vietnam and avoid creating any suspicion between India and chine in the first place so that we can be good friends.

tell me the truth does the chinese cow tounge claim looks justified,please answer after seeing the map and claim.

Good luck with your civilian nuclear and long range missile transfer technology to Vietnam :rofl:, sure we justify the cow tongue claim as you claim our South Tibet, we still have score to settle on that.

Good luck with your civilian nuclear and long range missile transfer technology to Vietnam :rofl:, sure we justify the cow tongue claim as you claim our South Tibet, we still have score to settle on that.
India has no claim on SCS other than working with friends in their territotial waters for commercial ventures and fee navigation.

If you say Arunachal pradesh is not Indian they what about tibet,is it chinese.atleast people in AP wants to be Indian.stop going off topic.

All i said in my post was give Vietnam the tech,so that we dont have to have a station in Vietnam thus creating an misunderstanding with china in the first place.what do you say.

India has no claim on SCS other than working with friends in their territotial waters for commercial ventures and fee navigation.

If you say Arunachal pradesh is not Indian they what about tibet,is it chinese.atleast people in AP wants to be Indian.stop going off topic.

All i said in my post was give Vietnam the tech,so that we dont have to have a station in Vietnam thus creating an misunderstanding with china in the first place.what do you say.

If you talk about Tibet, how about f Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh? you're the one who brought the cow tongue into question, don't pretend to be innocent :nono:. And you can work with anyone you want but if we bring our subs to Sri Lanka is not Indian business neither...right? we're in Indian Ocean to defend our free of navigation and freedom to port call on friendly nation...why India need to cry over Sri Lanka shoulder and ask it not to do that again?

Does the co-operation come with Brahmos/ China killer missile tech transfer?

And what make you think that these will not be manned?? We can sink all Indians navy or Vietnamese navy hundred kilometers away before you can do any harm to our "Paradise islands" :lol:.
lol.... that's what I said manned stationed can be destroyed easily as their is not where to escape.......... Moreover , things can fire from Distance lands.... What about Thermobaric bomb can wipe out everything in island.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom