What's new

China should stay alert to India-Vietnam cooperation

Dream on ....

What did I bruise your ego?:rofl: I don't need to dream that's an undeniable fact...there is a reason why American settle at Diego Garcia and keep monitor this region for the sake of the freedom of navigation :lol:...Indian Ocean is India's Ocean..that just too funny.

Diego.jpg

What did I bruise your ego?:rofl: I don't need to dream that's an undeniable fact...there is a reason why American settle at Diego Garcia and keep monitor this region for the sake of the freedom of navigation :lol:...Indian Ocean is India's Ocean..that just too funny.

Diego.jpg

Check where that island is situated, it is thousands of miles from India. IOR region I mean from the straits of Malacca to the middle east, This region is also India's traditional strong hold for centuries.

Check where that island is situated, it is thousands of miles from India. IOR region I mean from the straits of Malacca to the middle east, This region is also India's traditional strong hold for centuries.

Lol and how long will take American to get there? your entire Indian navy has no match to what American force on that Island:lol: you Indian can only mumbling of claiming that Indian Ocean is India's ocean quietly but wouldn't dare to give American with middle finger as we did in SCS. The reason Americans close the eyes in IOR because they want to use India against China...one day when they will turn attention toward India and we will be glad to return you some favors that we own you.

Last edited:
Lol and how will take American to get there? your entire Indian navy has no match to what American force on that Island:lol: you Indian can only mumbling of claiming that Indian Ocean is India's ocean quietly but wouldn't dare to give American with middle finger as we did in SCS. The reason Americans close the eyes in IOR because they want to use India against China...one day when they will turn attention toward India and we will be glad to return you some favors that we own you.

What China has to do with Indian Ocean?

Indian Navy will rule this ocean .... Chinese poking in India's neighborhood will only harm china.

What China has to do with Indian Ocean?

Indian Navy will rule this ocean .... Chinese poking in India's neighborhood will only harm china.

We're in IOR to ensure the freedom of navigation :D, IN will never rule this ocean that why you guys are so scare of foreign power present in IOR. how we will get harm to be present in India's neighborhood? in contrary we get a lot of benefices by working with India neighbors such SL, BD and Pakistan, not only we can park our subs on Sri Lanka port but get a lot of infrastructure projects as well

No, how can Vietnam to sink our reclaimed islands with India sats?? what I think is that India will open an window of opportunity and excuse for us to provide the same information or even better to Bangladesh, SL and Pakistan, we have better sats and GPS, sure they will be glad to get all this for free.

you help our neighbors we help yours that's fair and square but don't cry like how you did with SL with we came visit them with our submarines.

As for South Tibet, you own nothing, it's still on negotiation table, your government wouldn't dare to declare that's not negotiable. And we don't need to try anything....when we shake some Brahmaputra water...that will be enough to scare the sh1t our of your leaders.

If we can provide a pin point location of your CBG, we will let these countries enjoy the turkey shoot with their GPS anti-ships cruise missiles, even if they manage to hit 10% of your CBL that will be good enough to deter Indian navies to adventure on unwelcome water or bully any of these nations.

Lol, who car?e when our economy is better than your and we earn trade plus vis-à-vis India by export cheap junks to your country..seems like people enjoy "made junk by China" and still keep buying it....just to funny.

Sure we will put sat station in IOR...if you're so confident that Indian Ocean is India's ocean the why cry like baby when we visit SL with our subs...seems like your Indians are so hopeless to make such claim....LMAO.

We are not PLA to pick on our neighbor's , your understanding of the situation in Indian neighborhood is very amusing to say the least.China has no purpose to serve with a sat station in gawdar, they can just put one in xianjing or Tibet , that would be much safer actually.
You can't kill CBG's with AsHm's alone, will you guide Ashm's using sat's over sea alone....good luck to you I think.
Arunachal pradesh is an integral part of India , there can be no negotiations on that front .LAC is what you have mistaken with and Brahmaputra is not the life line of India and messing with nature have always been very messy for the human kind..do be careful.
.But do think off Bangladesh, the so called neighbor you so wish to help out, the river flows through her too.
the one making the noise about Chinese subs are our media and not our armed forces , seems we will be making a lot of subs soon.We will return all your kind gestures in full soon.

We're in IOR to ensure the freedom of navigation :D, IN will never rule this ocean that why you guys are so scare of foreign power present in IOR. how we will get harm to be present in India's neighborhood? in contrary we get a lot of benefices by working with India neighbors such SL, BD and Pakistan, not only we can park our subs on Sri Lanka port but get a lot of infrastructure projects as well

Even if China builds that port we are already planning corridors through Srilanka so that Indian good will be shipped to other countries.

In addition to that we are already planning to invest in Islands all around IOR to be made as military bases, tourism and manufacturing bases.

We are very happy for the lankans , but do understand that we will be using the stuff you build more than you will.

We are not PLA to pick on our neighbor's , your understanding of the situation in Indian neighborhood is very amusing to say the least.China has no purpose to serve with a sat station in gawdar, they can just put one in xianjing or Tibet , that would be much safer actually.
You can't kill CBG's with AsHm's alone, will you guide Ashm's using sat's over sea alone....good luck to you I think.
Arunachal pradesh is an integral part of India , there can be no negotiations on that front .LAC is what you have mistaken with and Brahmaputra is not the life line of India and messing with nature have always been very messy for the human kind..do be careful.
.But do think off Bangladesh, the so called neighbor you so wish to help out, the river flows through her too.
the one making the noise about Chinese subs are our media and not our armed forces , seems we will be making a lot of subs soon.We will return all your kind gestures in full soon.

Believe me we already have sat station in Tibet and Xinjiang but that not cover the entire Indian Ocean, with sat in Pakistan, SL and BD, we can virtually cover the entire Indian Ocean. As killing the CBG, it will up to any relevant countries to take action base on the threat they perceive of India...we're not there to run their military show but by provide them with updated and accurate information regarding Indian army and nave this will help them to make a better judgement.

As for South Tibet, it's still on the negotiation table whether you like it or not...that's the fact, it's already be the 19th or 20th round of talk but we have time and patience because this land can't be swallowed nor fly away...Brahmaputra might not entirely Indians life line but ask if your NE people can live without it? Again messing with nature for our advantage I don't see what will be the problem. And believe me BD know what you did with water that supposedly flow to their land...they will be glad if we will do the same to India. (see video)

Even if China builds that port we are already planning corridors through Srilanka so that Indian good will be shipped to other countries.

In addition to that we are already planning to invest in Islands all around IOR to be made as military bases, tourism and manufacturing bases.

you can build anything you want, it's not our concern.

We are very happy for the lankans , but do understand that we will be using the stuff you build more than you will.

we don't have problem with that.

:lol:, see thats the difference between a promising country and a joke country```what I have come across is that you funny Indian are always using 'planning' to counter whatever we have well established

here is a head up for you lot, next time when you want to 'bomb' a Chinese island in SCS, make sure you send your shopping list order to foreign companies at least fortnight in advance``I seriously doubt your lousy defense company can make an even workable unguided gliding bomb``:lol:

Back
Top Bottom