What's new

China should stay alert to India-Vietnam cooperation

lol.... that's what I said manned stationed can be destroyed easily as their is not where to escape.......... Moreover , things can fire from Distance lands.... What about Thermobaric bomb can wipe out everything in island.

Lol you talk like Chinese Navy are equipped with naked guns, before you could fire anything your ships will already sunk on the bottom of the ocean at far far away distance, unless you claim to have some divine force at your rescue.

If you talk about Tibet, how about f Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh? you're the one who brought the cow tongue into question, don't pretend to be innocent :nono:. And you can work with anyone you want but if we bring our subs to Sri Lanka is not Indian business neither...right? we're in Indian Ocean to defend our free of navigation and freedom to port call on friendly nation...why India need to cry over Sri Lanka shoulder and ask it not to do that again?
Dude i brought cow tongue because its the reason for dispute,anyone in their rightful mind can see how stupid that claim is.

If you talk about Tibet, how about f Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh? you're the one who brought the cow tongue into question, don't pretend to be innocent :nono:. And you can work with anyone you want but if we bring our subs to Sri Lanka is not Indian business neither...right? we're in Indian Ocean to defend our free of navigation and freedom to port call on friendly nation...why India need to cry over Sri Lanka shoulder and ask it not to do that again?
Dude i brought cow tongue because its the reason for dispute,anyone in their rightful mind can see how stupid that claim is.

LMAO, If they got the intelligent from us, we can pin point you navy's position and we will let Pakistan or Bangladesh Navy to do the rest of the job :lol:. Remember how US help Israel to win the wars against Egypt and other neighboring countries.?

the bold part is verywell describe your viets's mentality, sure you wish and dream all day long that China vs India, China vs Japan and China vs US and you Viets will just watch a good fight and have good laugh but we Chinese know how to deal with dreamers like you and make you keep dreaming :lol:.
Even if they get the intelligence from you and get the position....you seriously think they can take on a CBG

SERIOUSLY, how old are you??

Even if they get the intelligence from you and get the position....you seriously think they can take on a CBG

SERIOUSLY, how old are you??

Have information is better to have nothing....when they know your CBG position, it's up to them to decide if they're willing to sink your entire CBG or not , we're not in position to do anything beside to provide them the vital information, if India threat is eminent then it will be stupid to sit idlely.

and FYI I'm older than you that's for sure....don't question my age.

What is CPEC? Who started it? Did China took India;s permission before starting it when China was aware it is a disputed land. If CPEC is justified so is Indo-Vietnam's economic partnership too.

Did China took India's permission? :omghaha: By the way, GB has always been a part of Pakistan and seen as a province. GB is not part of Kashmir but share a boundary with it. CPEC will pass thr' GB not thr' Kashmir (disputed land). CPEC is not AGAINST India. China has offered you guys economic corridors too. Pakistan hasn't got any problem with that......So, don't cry and stop whining. You guys always sound like a raped and crying kid.

CPEC is part of Maritime silk route through which China wants to connect with regions. Heck even US and Europe do not oppose this great initiative except India. If India is reluctant to join One belt one road initiative, no one can blame China for that.

Calm your titties down.....Don't create false equivalence b/w CPEC and Indo-Vietnam gang up........Your buddies in SCS has forced China to go for CPEC given the hostile environment china faces in SCS. No power will like to have its trade passing thr' hostile environment (SCS) thats one of the reason China opted for CPEC. India would have done the same thing if India was facing same situation like of China.

Pakistan has good relations with SE Asia too. And we will try our best to maintain peace in that region and to not allow India to manipulate that region against China. Your and your Uncle SAM like to exploit anti China feelings but it won't last. :nono:

Have information is better to have nothing....when they know your CBG position, it's up to them to decide if they're willing to sink your entire CBG or not , we're not in position to do anything beside to provide them the vital information, if India threat is eminent then it will be stupid to sit idlely.

So you actually think that Vietnam can sink ur ships,subs with the vital info that it will get via Indian sats

I ll be questioning ur age if you will be posting stupid stuffs...
Again, how old are you?

I has no mentioned anything to suggest that they will declare war with India but to be prepare in case of India's tempt to use the bully tactic or intimidation, we can provide a valuable intelligent to these countries.

Good luck with your civilian nuclear and long range missile transfer technology to Vietnam :rofl:, sure we justify the cow tongue claim as you claim our South Tibet, we still have score to settle on that.

We are more justified to do what you have mentioned then you and you know it.The world knows who is bullying whom, let's not kid ourselves. You are very welcome to help our neighbors out and we will do the same with Vietnam.

Really???South Tibet....we are not claiming it , we own it and you are welcome to try.

Sinking entire CBG, seems to me logic has no place in this thread.

:-) The way he is speaking, so much desperation, looks like China has destroyed his life :lol: Don't take them serious. :chilli:

upload_2016-1-31_11-58-59.png

:rofl::rofl:LMAO Why are we worry about such cooperation? this article doesn't represent 1.4 billions Chinese thinking, don't talk like we don't have retaliation options: If China place a satellite station in the reclaimed islands, we can monitor entire Vietnam and SCS, You Viets will cry a river again on China's next move. As for India, we can place similar station on Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan to monitor all Indian Navy's activities in Indian Ocean...Indians will cry with desperation as when we make the call on Sri Lanka port with our subs:lol:.

We don't need to get your permission regarding CPEC, you Indians can do what ever with Vietnam and we will do what we want with SA nations, I will see how Indians will swallow that when we place a similar monitor station in Sri Lanka or Pakistan:lol:.

Chinese lost the diplomatic war , they think their economy will make them dominant power and will help the diplomatic relation but now with the economic slow down they lost that edge.

Cheap manufacturing edge is fading away.

But still CCP and chinese are ranting like fools.

You can put your satellite stations or what ever , IOR region will become India's ocean with bases all around Indian ocean.

So you actually think that Vietnam can sink ur ships,subs with the vital info that it will get via Indian sats

I ll be questioning ur age if you will be posting stupid stuffs...
Again, how old are you?

No, how can Vietnam to sink our reclaimed islands with India sats?? what I think is that India will open an window of opportunity and excuse for us to provide the same information or even better to Bangladesh, SL and Pakistan, we have better sats and GPS, sure they will be glad to get all this for free.

We are more justified to do what you have mentioned then you and you know it.The world knows who is bullying whom, let's not kid ourselves. You are very welcome to help our neighbors out and we will do the same with Vietnam.

Really???South Tibet....we are not claiming it , we own it and you are welcome to try.

you help our neighbors we help yours that's fair and square but don't cry like how you did with SL with we came visit them with our submarines.

As for South Tibet, you own nothing, it's still on negotiation table, your government wouldn't dare to declare that's not negotiable. And we don't need to try anything....when we shake some Brahmaputra water...that will be enough to scare the sh1t our of your leaders.

Sinking entire CBG, seems to me logic has no place in this thread.

If we can provide a pin point location of your CBG, we will let these countries enjoy the turkey shoot with their GPS anti-ships cruise missiles, even if they manage to hit 10% of your CBL that will be good enough to deter Indian navies to adventure on unwelcome water or bully any of these nations.

Chinese lost the diplomatic war , they think their economy will make them dominant power and will help the diplomatic relation but now with the economic slow down they lost that edge.

Cheap manufacturing edge is fading away.

But still CCP and chinese are ranting like fools.

You can put your satellite stations or what ever , IOR region will become India's ocean with bases all around Indian ocean.

Lol, who car?e when our economy is better than your and we earn trade plus vis-à-vis India by export cheap junks to your country..seems like people enjoy "made junk by China" and still keep buying it....just to funny.

Sure we will put sat station in IOR...if you're so confident that Indian Ocean is India's ocean the why cry like baby when we visit SL with our subs...seems like your Indians are so hopeless to make such claim....LMAO.

We don't need to get your permission regarding CPEC, you Indians can do what ever with Vietnam and we will do what we want with SA nations, I will see how Indians will swallow that when we place a similar monitor station in Sri Lanka or Pakistan:lol:.
As if you are saint of the highest order and your PLA is not doing anything in gilgit area in the disguise of CPEC....

As if you are saint of the highest order and your PLA is not doing anything in gilgit area in the disguise of CPEC....

We gonna definitely install a sat station to monitor India...you can bet on that, stay tune your will eventually see our sat in Gwadar port and we will gather intelligent on India and freely share with Pakistan :lol:

Lol, who car?e when our economy is better than your and we earn trade plus vis-à-vis India by export cheap junks to your country..seems like people enjoy "made junk by China" and still keep buying it....just to funny.

Sure we will put sat station in IOR...if you're so confident that Indian Ocean is India's ocean the why cry like baby when we visit SL with our subs...seems like your Indians are so hopeless to make such claim....LMAO.

Yeah put what ever in IOR, This is India's ocean and it will remain so !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom