What's new

China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: state media

This gif doesn't present all of the ancient Chinese nations.
Also there is not a Country called "China中國" but "Chinese nations" before the Republic was established.
Same story goes to India.
Besides, what was the excuse that you use to take back Goa.

yup..but do you see we are claiming Afghanistan or Mayanmar as our own land as those were part of some empire hundreds of years ago???Indian Emperors ruled those lands as well..and for Goa,read history...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_liberation_movement

where goa was colony of Portugal,Okinawa was itself part of Japan,due to the rulers became vassals of Japanese Clan.understand the difference.

yup..but do you see we are claiming Afghanistan or Mayanmar as our own land as those were part of some empire hundreds of years ago???Indian Emperors ruled those lands as well..and for Goa,read history...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_liberation_movement

where goa was colony of Portugal,Okinawa was itself part of Japan,due to the rulers became vassals of Japanese Clan.understand the difference.

"Indian empoerers"? :omghaha:

You really mean Antactica Rain Forrest, didn't you?

Indians :disagree:

lol, contrary to some, I do want to see China claim the Okinawa.

It will be a laughing stock of international politic, now this I want to see.

Can any Chinese member here put in the request to the actual CCP so they make sure the claim go thru??

lol, contrary to some, I do want to see China claim the Okinawa.

It will be a laughing stock of international politic, now this I want to see.

Can any Chinese member here put in the request to the actual CCP so they make sure the claim go thru??

yeah few people, like hong wu, etc... get ready for hawaii...

Hehe, of course, you win, you say what are we, so it is, all the world know indian like dreaming, hehe, I don't mind, how can I win from arguing with indian with big mouth, it is impossible!!

You drink bisleri, directly? oh, how much rivers in indian be seen as saint water like ganges?!

I am not in Beijing, but have plan to there, don't worry about our healthy, chinese life expectancy are much longer than indian...

see who talking more... who is talking lot.. and who got big mouth... hope ccp wont give warning to me..

yeah few people, like hong wu, etc... get ready for hawaii...

see who talking more... who is talking lot.. and who got big mouth... hope ccp wont give warning to me..

lol Hawai'i

They can't even reunited Taiwan, how they suppose they can reclaim Hawai'i??

"Indian empoerers"? :omghaha:

You really mean Antactica Rain Forrest, didn't you?

Indians :disagree:

nope..I meant this.....

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

sometimes I wonder why I even reply to trolls..

from this map,even Sri Lanka is to India what Okinawa to China,another tributary state..

lol Hawai'i

They can't even reunited Taiwan, how they suppose they can reclaim Hawai'i??

with 17 dashed line...which is extension of 9 and 13 dashed lines... but becareful with fishing trawlers and df-21D

Okinawa is a part of Japan.I wonder why China is making fuss over islands which was handover to Japan over 400 years ago??when time changes,Geo-Politics change,boundaries of a country also changes.It was part of Chinese ming dynasty since 1429 and later became a province of Japan in 1609.and later it became a tributary state for both china and Japan.is that what china claims his???an island whose rulers became vassals of Japan over 400 years ago??funny logic,isn't it???
i am with u.Okinawa is a part of Japan.:cheers:

some day china is going to claim entire aisa..god forbid if at all theres gonna be a third world war chinese will be the reason for it.

nope..I meant this.....

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

sometimes I wonder why I even reply to trolls..

from this map,even Sri Lanka is to India what Okinawa to China,another tributary state..

nice map. maybe even bigger than china at that time.

Man this people are just making more enemies with this do they ever learn at all ng bobo ng mga gago ito!

Back
Top Bottom