What's new

China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: state media

Yes~ this is called "expansionism" in disguise; China justified their expansion by claiming it is part of China, they didn't not "invade" or "conquer" other countries, just "take back" what was theirs.
By doing this, they could in other hand condemned Japan and America as Imperialists while in the same time justified its own expansion.

the boundaries keep changing by time in different dynasties.... they don't have fixed boundaries... then how can they claim by showing stupid maps? lol as chinese are Hans(present).... why don't they settle with Han dynasty boundaries? ....

Okinawa is a part of Japan.I wonder why China is making fuss over islands which was handover to Japan over 400 years ago??when time changes,Geo-Politics change,boundaries of a country also changes.It was part of Chinese ming dynasty since 1429 and later became a province of Japan in 1609.and later it became a tributary state for both china and Japan.is that what china claims his???an island whose rulers became vassals of Japan over 400 years ago??funny logic,isn't it???

lol another claim.... don't know how many will come in queue.... since centuries Okinawa is part of Japan... how come chinese claim it now? i think mongols should claim entire china, in that case....

Handed over to Japan over 400 years ago? Centuries ago? *sign*

Learn history please.

Hmmm~ this is reminiscent of German Nazi argument to regain "lost" territories.

Indeed, most Chinese historical narratives theme has always been centered on regaining past territories; the so called "统一中国" (unified China). Nationalists interprete this as unifying Mainland China, Macao, HongKong, and Taiwan; However, ultranationalists interprete this as encompassing every territories which had historically under the Chinese influence, including Monggolia, part of Siberia, Okinawa, and every part of what now be other countries territories.

I think in the long run the Chinese government should crack down on its own ultra-nationalists within the government; otherwise it would be a disaster towards the stability of Asia.

Actually the reality is the opposite one...Trust me, I'm a Han Chinese. I know my people far better than you.

Have you ever heard Chinese people call the liberation of Siberia from Whites occupation?

Have you ever heard Chinese people protest over the neglected and oppressed Mongoloid people in North India by Hindu and Muslims?

Have you ever heard Chinese people care about restoring Buddhism in Central Asian?

The reality, we don't care about the clash between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar.

We don't give any sh*t to any Mongoloids in SE Asia.

I heard a lot of saying that Han Chinese is racist! Especially toward fellow Mongoloid too.

Some said, if Han Chinese have a little bit spirit like what you said above, may be things will be better to all Mongoloid people around the world. In my opinion, ASEAN have done better job to united SE Asia compare with the Chinese.

Actually the reality is the opposite one...Trust me, I'm a Han Chinese. I know my people far better than you.

Have you ever heard Chinese people call the liberation of Siberia from Whites occupation?

Have you ever heard Chinese people protest over the neglected and oppressed Mongoloid people in North India by Hindu and Muslims?

Have you ever heard Chinese people care about restoring Buddhism in Central Asian?

The reality, we don't care about the clash between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar.

We don't give any sh*t to any Mongoloids in SE Asia.

I heard a lot of saying that Han Chinese is racist! Especially toward fellow Mongoloid too.

Some said, if Han Chinese have a little bit spirit like what you said above, may be things will be better to all Mongoloid people around the world. In my opinion, ASEAN have done better job to united SE Asia compare with the Chinese.

pretty laughable statement.... do you know how many Tibetans monks self immolation?

do you know Tibet is a separate kingdom?

do you know china increasing claims one by one?

do you know china want entire SCS ?

Do you know china bullying every small neighbor except Russia?

Do you know china is the one who causing tension in Asia?

Do you know who gave financial aid's to keep the zombie(n.K) military alive?

Yes~ this is called "expansionism" in disguise; China justified their expansion by claiming it is part of China, they didn't not "invade" or "conquer" other countries, just "take back" what was theirs.
By doing this, they could in other hand condemned Japan and America as Imperialists while in the same time justified its own expansion.

Do you understand the meaning of imperialism?

How about your country, Indonesia?

right buddy..but even then,they should decide which empire they should consider as "China"..because present China is the 3rd largest,apart from Qing and Yuan dynasty.If they consider Ming Dynasty,they they have to give up half of China.you can't take best of every dynasty.you have to choose.look at this..

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

This gif doesn't present all of the ancient Chinese nations.
Also there is not a Country called "China中國" but "Chinese nations" before the Republic was established.
Same story goes to India.
Besides, what was the excuse that you use to take back Goa.

You are following US narrative over the truth.

pretty laughable statement.... do you know how many Tibetans monks self immolation?

I don't know the exact number. But the fact, they are not majority. The relationship between Tibetan and Chinese people is not as simple as what US narrative said. People are forget that we share the same Buddhism religion and fellow Yellows.

do you know Tibet is a separate kingdom?

Was a separated kingdom hundreds of years ago. But it's already part of China now. We, Taiwan is also a separated as well. So did, there was no united India in the past as well.

do you know china increasing claims one by one?

We don't claim any of it. It's your politicians who fabricating Chinese expansionism and invasion threat. As I said above, some people said Chinese people are racist. The same as Indian don't want to share the same country with Chinese, as well as Chinese don't want Indian too.

I said the truth. The claim that China want India, Chinese people want to live together with Indian is untrue. Chinese people are known for xenophobic. The fact is, Indian is better because they can tolerance to live together with Mongoloid people in Northeast India, than Chinese people to anyone in their border.

do you know china want entire SCS ?

Why should we want entire SCS?

We, Chinese people have different perspective about territory and conquered people than in Middle East and Europe. More territory means more responsibility. Other empire like Roman, invaded other countries to plunder it and enslave the people. That is the Roman economy backbone. While China is more focus on improving people living standard and culture. Conquering new land, bring more trouble. For the xenophobic Chinese, foreigners are troublemakers.

Do you know china bullying every small neighbor except Russia?

The fact is, China is being bullied. China is just 1 country, versus 10+ countries. And have trade deficit to all these countries.

Do you know china is the one who causing tension in Asia?

US Cold War narrative as well. Have you ever heard US return to East Asia policy? That is the main cause. Beside, they are Whites, have nothing to do with Mongoloid people and half of planet earth away. Everyone know who is the troublemaker.

Do you know who gave financial aid's to keep the zombie(n.K) military alive?

China never give North Korea financial aid nor any aid to improve their country. US even done better job to make South Korea wealthier. China don't give any sh*t. Although some people said, China ignorant attitude is not good. Some said, China should take more responsibility to the world.

Shows how little you know about the history of Liuqiu。

Listen dude,even the Americans don't recognize Japan's sovereignty over the Liuqiu Islands。

The Americans illegally passed the administrative rights over the chain of Islands to the Japs in early 1970s to entice the latter to counter the Soviet Union。
He know sh!t, you talk with indian on history, they do not know in history, they are not a unified countries, unified by Britain, you talk with cow, you waste you time teaching them, hehe.
You know they have gange river water and indian god lotion, both are good thing, can let they high, higher, higher, and they know ganges is their destination of life.

Soon, my friend!

The communism is already fall, it just a matter of time before we all freed from foreign ideology oppression and return to our root.
Hehe, seems you more like indian, like dreaming, but at least you know mainland is your root, you can back, but you think KMT can beat CCP, hehe, Your father and grandfather can't, you think you can?
Keep you dreaming, you can let your indian friend give you a cup of ganges river water, can make you high, but don't know can you tolerate the curry flavour and smell leaved from their putrid corpse, hehe!!

Hehe, seems you more like indian, like dreaming, but at least you know mainland is your root, you can back, but you think KMT can beat CCP, hehe, Your father and grandfather can't, you think you can?
Keep you dreaming, you can let your indian friend give you a cup of ganges river water, can make you high, but don't know can you tolerate the curry flavour and smell leaved from their putrid corpse, hehe!!

I don't need to send a single soldier to overthrown CCP.

The 1.3 billion of fellow Chinese in mainland will do it for me.

HEHE, seems 1.3 billion of chinese are working for your daydream, hehe, keep it!!!
And don't include me, I don't like CCP, also don't hate them, but KMT, they too suck....

BTW, I know many Taiwanese back to mainland, some are kind of man like you, If you want, you can too, don't wait for CCP collapse.....

My suggestion, don't learn indian, away from their ganges river, it is not good for your health.

we dont have better choise than CCP.
even CCP collapse, even we choose adolf hitler as our leader , we will never choose KMT.
KMT has dissapoint chinese people long time ago.

HEHE, seems 1.3 billion of chinese are working for your daydream, hehe, keep it!!!
And don't include me, I don't like CCP, also don't hate them, but KMT, they too suck....

BTW, I know many Taiwanese back to mainland, some are kind of man like you, If you want, you can too, don't wait for CCP collapse.....

My suggestion, don't learn indian, away from their ganges river, it is not good for your health.

you suggest alot.... comrade.... do you have choice to protest, if you have problem with ccp? oh no, don't try it....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom