What's new

China should now take 'pushy' India seriously: Chinese daily

Having said that, the article first mention that India has placed itself strategically ( thereby acknowledging its independent identity in the US-China game ) but also goes on to say that it will be increasingly difficult to buy over India after some years down the line ( assuming US has already bought us ) and fails to acknowledge the independent foreign policy of INDIA which is not correct interpretation.

i don't read the article that way. Indian foreign policy has been relatively independent and GOI goes where it is beneficial for them, instead of some misplaced sense of alliance/brotherhood. (I doubt china believes India will join US alliance)

If tomorrow sino-indian issues are amicably resolved, the two nations have nothing holding them back for a friendly alliance. We after-all are suffering from similar issues, and will probably need similar solutions.

And this talk of not going for throat comes on back of chinese military rehearsing tibet capture and high mountain warfare and chinese ppl r surprised why nobody trust them....:cheesy:

And this talk of not going for throat comes on back of chinese military rehearsing tibet capture and high mountain warfare and chinese ppl r surprised why nobody trust them....:cheesy:

Nobody actually trusts them.:lol:

Fantastic article... Reflecting inner feeling of Chinese government... I am afraid if they have any independent news agency without its strings being pulled by government.

I guess their jailed nobel winner is the example of freedom of speech...

who has been playing the triangle affairs so far.....India and the US or China with Pakistan.

That's right! It's a stick and a carrot. "You know, india, we really shouldn't go for the throat, but if you keep pushing, I can't assure you about what will happen next."

The throat should refer to a place in india's geography that is particularly vulnerable to the kinds of military exercises China has been doing in Tibet!

That's right! It's a stick and a carrot. "You know, india, we really shouldn't go for the throat, but if you keep pushing, I can't assure about what will happen next."

another article from chinese media about "friendly relations" perhaps :lol:

That's right! It's a stick and a carrot. "You know, india, we really shouldn't go for the throat, but if you keep pushing, I can't assure you about what will happen next."

The throat should refer to a place in india's geography that is particularly vulnerable to the kinds of military exercises China has been doing in Tibet!

I say lets go for it....... come on india push pushhhhhhhhhhhhh pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:sniper::sniper:

if you push too hard, something will crack, and it won't be China. China is literally made of cement and steel.

woww really woow ...... what a reply lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

u reminded me of this ad ..... i hope u used this cement

op din't meant to troll but could not help posting this ad .... if u find it not right pls delete this post

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom