What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

The alliance between China and Pakistan is based on the national framework, which is a very solid diplomatic relationship. The change of govt will not change the alliance between the two countries.

In fact, all political parties in Pakistan are pro China, and Prime Minister Sharif is not the most pro american Pakistani Prime Minister. Prime Minister Musharraf loves the United States far more than Prime Minister Sharif. But even during the Musharraf period, Pakistan's relations with China did not deteriorate.

The friendship between the two countries has lasted for 70 years. Even in the most difficult period, we have not betrayed each other. The friendship between China and Pakistan has long been tested enough. I don't know why some Pakistanis have less trust in their own country than the Chinese have in Pakistan.

BTW: Chinese domestic think tanks generally believe that the change of govt in Pakistan will affect the relationship between Pakistan and the Taliban, but will not affect the relationship between Pakistan and China.
China's policy towards Pakistan will not change at all, which is the habit of the Chinese govt. Because China is a one party country, China's policy will usually remain unchanged for decades, and so will its foreign policy towards Pakistan. China is not a fool. Long before China formulated the CPEC, the Chinese govt had considered that the Pakistani govt might change.

Last edited:
In fact, all political parties in Pakistan are pro China

Imran Khan is the only PM who wants CPEC and China friendship to benefit the nation. The other parties only support CPEC as long as they can pocket a commission into their bank accounts. You can look at the living conditions in rural Pakistan to see what these parties have done for the country in 70 years.

The day that China tightens corruption controls on CPEC is the day that CPEC will die (unless Imran Khan is PM).

China should ditch BRICS for alliance with Pakistan.

BRICS is utterly useless since India has territorial disputes with China.

Your views?
nah! never going to happen. However Pakistan herself MUST became part of this BRICS........This will greatly benefit Pak economically inorder to take her finally out of this western economic blackmail/orbit/system.

پہلے شاہ دولے کے سر والے حوالدار کو تو نکالو۔
یہ سنہری پیٹی لگانے والا حوالدار گورا صاحب کے آگے لیٹا ہوا ہے۔
I could not believe that PA will give birth to another General Yahya Khan.

اس گھر کو آگ لگ گئی گھر کے چراغ سے

باڑھ کھیت کو کھا رہی ہے۔

SIMPLE RULE OF LIFE ON PLANET EARTH --- NO ONE GIVES ANY RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS !

Unfortunately, Pakistan has been turned into a professional beggar by these shameless Generals.

I am shocked.

When it’s clear as daylight that Bajwa buckled in front of Donald Lu and agreed to limit it’s involvement with China.

I am surprised the Chinese haven’t walked away and slapped sanctions at Pakistan.

China should ditch BRICS for alliance with Pakistan.

BRICS is utterly useless since India has territorial disputes with China.

Your views?
India purchases goods worth $100Billion yearly from China and pays in dollars,
Agar Aukaat hai to pay 100B to China to ditch karwa lo,

Chinese are good businessmen they are in the market to earn and not for charity

Yeah but China views India the most negatively after Japan and USA.

And China was one of those countries that viewed Pakistan very positively.
Thought I should let you know, all "surveys" done in China come from CCP's office. 0% public opinion, 100% CCP's opinion. So tread carefully.

After this Bajwa and co. miscalculation at grand levels, Pakistan’s position geopolitically will also be affected. This dimension has not been much discussed.

What would other’s think of Pakistan seeing it changing regimes in the face of one letter.

Other countries are not dumb. There are other countries waiting to do the same to Pakistan what US did to it.

To top it off, the regime change operation culminated in criminals ruling Pakistan. Even Sri Lanka is more independent.

Pakistan’s respect level currently is negative infinity at the moment.

Coming back to topic, Pakistan should completely non align itself. Have good relations with all countries.

US, EU, China, Russia, BRIC, ASEAN, African Union etc etc

Imagine China dumps Pakistan, dumps cooperation on Cpec, Gwadar, Jf17s, J10s, Subs, frigates. Pakistan will be a walk over for India. But I doubt China is upset, Pakistan has very strategic relationship with China, it doesn’t matter whos in power.

Iran and Afghanistan have a bigger backbone than Pakistan. Imagine Usa drone attacking Iran or Afghanistan, they may not be powerful as the USA but they will make some big noise, they will not tolerate any disrespect, they will do whatever to make their nation strong meanwhile Pakistan is too chicken to build the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline.

I am pretty sure you are young and you need to study & understand Geo-politics.
COAS has gone to China, begging for debt roll over! Again, pray China doesn't show you the door or else you have no where to go!

Screenshot_20220612-163201_Twitter.jpg

I am pretty sure you are young and you need to study & understand Geo-politics.
COAS has gone to China, begging for debt roll over! Again, pray China doesn't show you the door or else you have no where to go!

View attachment 853405

What is your point sir? Is China upset with Pakistan over removal of IK government?

Back
Top Bottom