What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

OP has fundamental misunderstanding of what BRIC group is meant for. Pakistan's bilateral economic relationship with China does not mean that China will have to forsake its relationship with other countries. Besides Pakistan is not big enough to replace all the other countries in the forum anyway :disagree:

China should ditch BRICS for alliance with Pakistan.

BRICS is utterly useless since India has territorial disputes with China.

Your views?

BRICS provides China trade partners.

Pakistan is an economic basket case.

Also since when is it a binary decision?

BRICS is not a NATO-like alliance.

India's one of the most important trading partners of China.

Pakistan's value to China is naturally limited in peace times.

Pakistanis are aliens to the Chinese, culturally, religiously, ethnically and in any other way you can think of.

The ChCP would sell you in a heartbeat if it would help secure its power.

To sum it up: How old are you?
I am 30 years old.

OP has fundamental misunderstanding of what BRIC group is meant for. Pakistan's bilateral economic relationship with China does not mean that China will have to forsake its relationship with other countries. Besides Pakistan is not big enough to replace all the other countries in the forum anyway :disagree:
Yeah but China views India the most negatively after Japan and USA.

And China was one of those countries that viewed Pakistan very positively.

Your views?

Your views?
China should bring Pakistan in BRCS+ and kick India out of BRICS and SCO at the same time since India is a lackey of US and considers China an enemy.

Last edited:

Your views?

Do you really think China will ditch BRICS for the Banana Republic of Pakistan?? Dude don't be surprised if China ditches Pakistan soon and calls it a Beggar Republic. Remember Beggars are Beggars and not choosers. :lol:

Lol China is not even talking to Pakistan at the moment after the f***up by Bajwa co. & you are dreaming about china ditching BRICS for an unstable country like Pakistan? Pray China don't lose it's patience and demand loan payments without possibility of rollover! Hum Pakistani waqai apni choti si dunya main rehtay hain BC

Imagine China dumps Pakistan, dumps cooperation on Cpec, Gwadar, Jf17s, J10s, Subs, frigates. Pakistan will be a walk over for India. But I doubt China is upset, Pakistan has very strategic relationship with China, it doesn’t matter whos in power.

Iran and Afghanistan have a bigger backbone than Pakistan. Imagine Usa drone attacking Iran or Afghanistan, they may not be powerful as the USA but they will make some big noise, they will not tolerate any disrespect, they will do whatever to make their nation strong meanwhile Pakistan is too chicken to build the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline.

@MultaniGuy this phone call is for you. He says it’s urgent.

1654645621859.jpeg

Imagine China dumps Pakistan, dumps cooperation on Cpec, Gwadar, Jf17s, J10s, Subs, frigates. Pakistan will be a walk over for India. But I doubt China is upset, Pakistan has very strategic relationship with China, it doesn’t matter whos in power.

Iran and Afghanistan have a bigger backbone than Pakistan. Imagine Usa drone attacking Iran or Afghanistan, they may not be powerful as the USA but they will make some big noise, they will not tolerate any disrespect, they will do whatever to make their nation strong meanwhile Pakistan is too chicken to build the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline.
No not necessarily. Grow up. Have some self-respect.

We still have nuclear weapons.

@MultaniGuy this phone call is for you. He says it’s urgent.

View attachment 852268
Its only natural to have favourable opinions of Chinese because they have invested a lot in Pakistan.

No not necessarily. Grow up. Have some self-respect.

We still have nuclear weapons.

Its only natural to have favourable opinions of Chinese because they have invested a lot in Pakistan.
I agree with the latter part of your post. China has really been a true ally to Pakistan during very testing and challenging times.

Nawaz and Zardari tried their best to destroy this - didn’t happen. 👍

That said, BRIC is not an alliance it’s an economic cooperation bloc.

I agree with the latter part of your post. China has really been a true ally to Pakistan during very testing and challenging times.

Thats why I support military dictators like General Zia or General Musharraf. At least they are better than Nawaz Sharif and Zardari.

Yes but its better for China to cooperate with Pakistan economically, because India is also their enemy.

But if China does an alliance with Pakistan that will bolster China's situation.

There is no alliance.

If geopolitics were a relay race, Pakistan would be the weakling member of the team that needs to be physically carried half their distance. And you constantly have to make sure it is not carrying the other team's baton in the first place.

There is no alliance.

If geopolitics were a relay race, Pakistan would be the weakling member of the team that needs to be physically carried half their distance. And you constantly have to make sure it is not carrying the other team's baton in the first place.
For an Indiot for yourself stop pretending to be an Australian okay.

For an Indiot for yourself stop pretending to be an Australian okay.

LOL, you think I am Indian because I tell the truth?

Why should China trust Pakistan to be an ally? We can't even protect our own core interests, never mind helping others.

We lost half our country in 1971.

We gave up Kashmir long ago (nothing more than empty words from us while India moves in non-Muslims to colonize it).

Our establishment is too stupid to plan beyond their own retirement. They don't understand that a 21st century military budget requires a strong economy and that the US will never allow Pakistan to have a strong economy. Yet they support the imported government.

Back
Top Bottom