What's new

CHINA SHOULD BREAKUP INDIA:THINK TANK

Thats hypocricy. If they have proof against Dalai Lama, then they should go to UN and get him declared a terrorist. Instead China is busy misusing their veto and protecting real terrorists like JUD, they protected JUD three times in UN right before the mumbai terror attacks.

Their propaganda is for local consumption. India has explicitely told that Dalai Lama can not mess with China from Indian soil and we have kept the commitment. Calling him a terrorist is not enough, China being a big responsible state, one many countries look up to, should act responsibly.

About the fanboy chinese fantasy about breaking up India, well no comments as not worth it.
Yes bro...that's what I was also saying. An old monk, who is now looking for a successor can pull off an Insurgency? Well, why do people blindly believe what they are fed. Isnt there something called as a logic?

One idiot posted a good-for-nothing post,not even close to anywhere near reality,and whole bunch of idiots are fighting over it....
And another Idiot comes and says idiots are fighting. If we are Idiots, we'll fight...why do you come and show your idiocy if you feel it's a good for nothing post?

And another Idiot comes and says idiots are fighting. If we are Idiots, we'll fight...why do you come and show your idiocy if you feel it's a good for nothing post?

lol.... que sera sera

Come on yarr if you're not gonna contribute into this conversation at least don't troll

no intention of trolling at all...just look at the title of the thread,the content of the post that opened the thread.What followed immediately after that can be categorized into two parts:

1. Chest thumping.
2.Mud throwing.
all leading nowhere....probably many dont realize,but they are actually feeding the trolls....Does the title of the thread look like it was created for the purpose of a sensible discussion ??

no intention of trolling at all...just look at the title of the thread,the content of the post that opened the thread.What followed immediately after that can be categorized into two parts:

1. Chest thumping.
2.Mud throwing.
all leading nowhere....probably many dont realize,but they are actually feeding the trolls....Does the title of the thread look like it was created for the purpose of a sensible discussion ??

Although I agree with you, I was only responding to CD's claim of India hosting China's armed insurgencies. I'd rather have a discussion with him, as he's a little more "even tempered" than some other members here.

Yes this thread has done it's due though.

1. Chest thumping.
2.Mud throwing.

lol, btw how many threads run in line to the topic title???

China should break up India. All women should be mine. <----- Both wet dreams.

Only second one is wet dream :D

Dreams can come true who know..Everything start from a dream before it become reality .

India has explicitely told that Dalai Lama can not mess with China from Indian soil and we have kept the commitment.

Not according to the Chinese government.

The Chinese government holds him responsible for the ethnic riots in Tibet, and the deaths of Chinese citizens.

And who do you think sets our national policy? The very same Chinese government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom