What's new

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak'

How exactly, are they going to "stop" China from doing a nuclear deal with Pakistan?

Maybe like this?

Obama_Bows_to_Communist_25.jpg

It looks like obama is begging! I wonder what he is going to do next!

well obama does the worst job.all the things are decided by the someone else but he has to go public n face all.he is the least stronger in all

Obama should send some fried "indian chickens" to Beijing as a gift, who knows that might be very pleasing to the Chinese!

With all due respect, Obama is the best President one can have right now in USA. Somehow I feel he can never free himself of the luggages he is carrying right now.

And that "luggage" is the legacy of hypocrisy and deceit.

With all due respect, Obama is the best President one can have right now in USA. Somehow I feel he can never free himself of the luggages he is carrying right now.

I like Obama as a person.

However his administration is so soft towards China, that there is almost zero chance of him stopping this nuclear deal between China and Pakistan.

He's doing the best he can. I think he is a good president for America. He's done mostly the right things and stuff like the currency and tariffs against China isn't really his fault. He's just caving in to party pressure. He is a free trade advocate at heart. I'd be far more concerned if a bumbling fool like Hilary gets elected (but she won't, despite what she thinks).

He's doing the best he can. I think he is a good president for America. He's done mostly the right things and stuff like the currency and tariffs against China isn't really his fault. He's just caving in to party pressure. He is a free trade advocate at heart. I'd be far more concerned if a bumbling fool like Hilary gets elected (but she won't, despite what she thinks).

Almost everyone I know is dealing with debt right now as I right this response. Not sure If anybody is going to be out of debt in the next year or so.

Last edited:
He is a free trade advocate at heart. I'd be far more concerned if a bumbling fool like Hilary gets elected (but she won't, despite what she thinks).

Obama is doing the right thing by raising taxes on the upper class Americans to cut deficits. These people have been able to create a lot of wealth by globalization. Now its time for them to share this wealth with others. Hillary is something I am not worried about, as she would likely do the same. Its really the Republicans who I am worried about. Their party is getting hijacked by Tea Party nutjobs. Imagine the horrors if ignorant fools like Palin and Gingrich were to get elected.

Its really the Republicans who I am worried about. Their party is getting hijacked by Tea Party nutjobs. Imagine the horrors if ignorant fools like Palin and Gingrich were to get elected.

That would be frightening indeed, especially for the American people.

Sarah Palin wouldn't be able to do much against China (Republicans love the money too much), or Pakistan (necessary for WOT) but she can certainly wreck some other places around the world.

I like Obama as a person.

However his administration is so soft towards China, that there is almost zero chance of him stopping this nuclear deal between China and Pakistan.

Even If there was a strict president in place of obama,they still wouldn't be able to restrict pak-china deal.... Historically speaking,World powers stood helpless when it came to sino-pak cooperation in any field...be it nuclear cooperation or any other defense deal and same will continue in future as well...long live Sino-Pak Friendship:china::pakistan:

Even If there was a strict president in place of obama,they still wouldn't be able to restrict pak-china deal.... Historically speaking,World powers stood helpless when it came to sino-pak cooperation in any field...be it nuclear cooperation or any other defense deal and same will continue in future as well...long live Sino-Pak Friendship:china::pakistan:

Exactly. There is nothing they can do to stop the cooperation between China and Pakistan, be it nuclear or otherwise. :cheers:

Anyone in the world who is unhappy with this deal, is going to have to learn to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom