What's new

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak'

Washington: China should be stopped from going ahead with its move to transfer new atomic reactors to Pakistan which is "not a responsible nuclear power," a top American Congressman has said.

Everybody must be stopped from building these reactors, why being selective? If israel have the atomic weapons, why are they barring others from having the reactors? Double standard policies! There is no such a thing like responsible or irresponsible nuke power, if you have it, you will use it if you feel the need.

I like Obama as a person.

However his administration is so soft towards China
, that there is almost zero chance of him stopping this nuclear deal between China and Pakistan.

Thats the sanest thing which US should do. Be soft towards China its a mutual game any undue hostility is unwanted and damaging for all

I am quite aware that this may be a neutral forum, and that's the main reason why I joined. However it doesn't change the fact that it is naturally biased towards pakistanis and might I add the Chinese members on here as well. :coffee:

Sir do you really need me to show you the list of Pakistanis and Chinese members banned for trolling?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom