What's new

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak'

What do you expect, this is a pakistani website. And we're Indians :woot: so anything we do can result in a ban! :rofl:

Well I think you just answered your own question. This is, first and foremost, a Pakistani forum and will naturally be biased towards the Pakistanis. The fact that there are so many Indian people on this forum is a testament to the relative neutrality of Pak Defence when compared to other national defence forums.

Well I think you just answered your own question. This is, first and foremost, a Pakistani forum and will naturally be biased towards the Pakistanis. The fact that there are so many Indian people on this forum is a testament to the relative neutrality of Pak Defence when compared to other national defence forums.

I am quite aware that this may be a neutral forum, and that's the main reason why I joined. However it doesn't change the fact that it is naturally biased towards pakistanis and might I add the Chinese members on here as well. :coffee:

I am quite aware that this may be a neutral forum, and that's the main reason why I joined. However it doesn't change the fact that it is naturally biased towards pakistanis and might I add the Chinese members on here as well. :coffee:

I don't think they are biased in favour of Chinese members.

The thing is, Chinese members don't tend to bash Pakistan much, because they are our allies.

The less you bash Pakistan, the less likely you are to be sorted out, maybe?

Oh how so. Do you have examples or is this just your perception? The high turnover rate for Indian members in this forum has nothing to do with bias. There are clear lines in the sand and those members choose to cross them.

The thing is, Chinese members don't tend to bash Pakistan much, because they are our allies.

It's not about bashing Pakistan will get you banned. This is simply not true as evidenced by threads here daily. There are just some lines that cannot be cross for the sake of civil debate and those who are banned are banned for that not their views.

Exactly my point. And by the way I'm pretty much a "new" member here and as I've been clicking threads after threads, I find one or another prejudice analogies even from the most "senior" of memebers.

Oh how so. Do you have examples or is this just your perception? The high turnover rate for Indian members in this forum has nothing to do with bias. There are clear lines in the sand and those members choose to cross them.

Your buddy pretty much summed it all up.

It's not about bashing Pakistan will get you banned. This is simply not true as evidenced by threads here daily. There are just some lines that cannot be cross for the sake of civil debate and those who are banned are banned for that not their views.

Fair point. I think you're right.

I said your buddy meaning Chinese-Dragon..

Unless of course you are the same person.. :what:

Still your case for bias is over-drawn. There are clear criterias for what is acceptable and what isn't. The mods don't ban for personal dislike.

Slap to all those Indians!

My source (who belongs to higher managment side of WAPDA) that Govt of Pakistan """""ACCEPTED""""" this offer and China PAkistan moving forward this plan

PS: My source said also Army willing to get this offer lol!!

LOL @ INDIANS ""CHUKOO OF US HARWAQT"

Last edited:
Simple all I need is proof. Show me members who were banned unfairly.

That's not the point I was trying to make. I was talking about the "biased" remarks whether intentionally or not. You'll never understand unless it has happened to you.

Besides this conversation is way off topic.

And above my post should be exactly what I was talking about

Almost evryone I know is dealing with debt right now as I right this response. Not sure If aybosy is going to be out of debt in the next year or so.

Do you think Obama is the core of the problem? The way I see it, America's chief problems are

1)its 'greedy is good' financial system

2)the American mindset of entitlement and spending every dollar you earn as soon as you get it.

3)A governmental approach to the economy impaired by the process of democracy and regulatory capture of the government by big business.

Last edited:
That's not the point I was trying to make. I was talking about the "biased" remarks whether intentionally or not. You'll never understand unless it has happened to you.

Besides this conversation is way off topic.

And above my post should be exactly what I was talking about

Problem is you guys even dont have enough information even your own military affairs and you guys are interfairing in US, Pakistan, China, Russian topics without having proper information and everyone laughing on you.. especially your claims. Mostly (not all) mostly indian post totally out of logic questions and answers without Research.

Do you have any idea about which kind of deal is this ??? do you have any idea whats the story behind China-Pakistan N-Deal ???

Its my question to you guys especially Indians before post anywhere do some research! no one use bad remarks against you!

simply do some research!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom