What's new

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak'

Is indian media asking or demanding for the N-reactors?
Watever!Most likely ur gonna fail.... just like ur PAST RANTINGS!
For ex=
1)Crying outside D.C over F-16 sales to Pak.
2)Crying to brazil not to sell MARS-1
3)Crying to stop china frm supplying N-Reactors in the recent past.
4)Crying over US-PAK arms dealings..
5)Crying to russians for not selling RD-93 engines... E.T.C

Ur gonna LOSE again!

Originally Posted by justanobserver
There you go

Country↓ WNA[1]↓ ENS[2]↓
tonnes share
Australia 1,243,000 22.7%
Kazakhstan 817,000 14.9%
Russia 546,000 10.0%
South Africa 435,000 8.0%
Canada 423,000 7.7%
United States 342,000 6.3%
Brazil 278,000 5.1%
Namibia 275,000 5.0%
Niger 274,000 5.0%
Ukraine 200,000 3.7%
Jordan 112,000 2.0%
Uzbekistan111,000 2.0%
Argentina 105,000 1.9%
India 73,000 1.3%
China 68,000 1.2%
Mongolia 62,000 1.1%

source

Pakistan doesn't even figure on that list, China imports most of it's Uranium from Australia, India just signed agreements with Canada.

no wiki dude i have more wiki result then you in which pakistan have more then you think....................and stop crying like "dood peeta becha" pakistan k pass ye nhi,wo nhi,bla bla bla..................what so ever.

Ok for the umpteenth time

1.Pakistan has very small Uranium reserves
2.NSG countries are not going to sell uranium to Pakistan

So how is it going to arrange for the uranium ?

Please let's not go into the thorium chest thumping, our (Indian) Civilian nuke reactors started running at 40% efficiency (down from 90%), due to to paucity of uranium.

Originally Posted by Pakistani Nationalist
Is indian media asking or demanding for the N-reactors?
Watever!Most likely ur gonna fail.... just like ur PAST RANTINGS!
For ex=
1)Crying outside D.C over F-16 sales to Pak.
2)Crying to brazil not to sell MARS-1
3)Crying to stop china frm supplying N-Reactors in the recent past.
4)Crying over US-PAK arms dealings..
5)Crying to russians for not selling RD-93 engines... E.T.C

Ur gonna LOSE again!

insha allah there are gonna loose again
so dont worry.........................

no wiki dude i have more wiki result then you in which pakistan have more then you think....................and stop crying like "dood peeta becha" pakistan k pass ye nhi,wo nhi,bla bla bla..................what so ever.

Have I criticized the Pak nuclear deal in ANY of my posts ?

Im just saying, that nuclear power doesn't seem to be sustainable as a long term power source, unless you guys become a part of or get an exemption from the NSG

Von Hölle;1159231 said:
You are a member of NSG, you should ask!!:)

So is the U.S. I don't see any American soldiers breaking into Israelis research facilities looking for the 100 or so nuclear warheads that they currently possess.

Ok for the umpteenth time

1.Pakistan has very small Uranium reserves
2.NSG countries are not going to sell uranium to Pakistan

So how is it going to arrange for the uranium ?

Please let's not go into the thorium chest thumping, our (Indian) Civilian nuke reactors started running at 40% efficiency (down from 90%), due to to paucity of uranium.

hahaha.......................a momet ago you r not willing to accept that pakistan have uranium reserves,now your saying let say Pakistan has very small Uranium reserves.later you claim chalooo maaan letay hain k pakistan k pass bhut zeyada uranium hai................................why dont you search on net before posting or replying to any post.plzzzzzzzzzzz.................
i request you to go search engines and search about pakistan`s reserves.bechay

hahaha.......................a momet ago you r not willing to accept that pakistan have uranium reserves,now your saying let say Pakistan has very small Uranium reserves

The list only includes those nation which have more than 1% of the world's reserves.

Absence doesn't mean you DON'T have reserves, It means that your reserves are less than 1% of the total

:coffee:

Have I criticized the Pak nuclear deal in ANY of my posts ?

Im just saying, that nuclear power doesn't seem to be sustainable as a long term power source, unless you guys become a part of or get an exemption from the NSG
am i saying in my post you have criticized the deal.i am saying you dont have matter of search...................................

and for your kind info if some country planed to induct two nuclear power plants then surely he knows how to full fill its future requirements...........................
got the point.........

by the way pakistan is already running its two of nuclear plants without importing uranium form any abroad country.

so guys,About 1 year or so china said the'll build a nuclear plant in pakistan,are they building it..?
if yes can any one give me a proof..

can u show me where are they currently building nuclear plants???????????????????????????

there is a propose to build in karachi,i trying to find its current status can anyone help me

Originally Posted by ganja
so guys,About 1 year or so china said the'll build a nuclear plant in pakistan,are they building it..?
if yes can any one give me a proof...
"He recalled that years ago, he had raised the issue of the "ring magnets" that China was transferring to Pakistan "to develop a nuclear weapon that was obviously what was intended on the part of Pakistan."

i think it is in your first post.legta hai k ap post kernay say pehlay usko pertay nhi ho......

"He recalled that years ago, he had raised the issue of the "ring magnets" that China was transferring to Pakistan "to develop a nuclear weapon that was obviously what was intended on the part of Pakistan."

i think it is in your first post.legta hai k ap post kernay say pehlay usko pertay nhi ho......
i study before i post,i wanna know it from a pakistani source,because for all pakistani members here a pakistani new source is ultimate reliable source na..so..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom