What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i dont know much difference between loan, aid,soft loan etc

are these jf17 for free or pakistan will pay gradually over the years for them

They are not for free.......We will pay for it........ I hope u understand the concept of loan!

These are all soft long terms loans and Pakistan will pay gradually over the years for these all listed below.

JFT batch I & now Batch II.
FC20 (in future).
F22p frigates.
Submarines (in future).
ZDK03 awacs.
and may be even more project which i don't know.

As we don;t have hard cash so our chinese friends help us out in this way.

^ i was caught up with the misconception by some indians that they are free--- supposidely ''just like f16s'' for which we paid cash

Nothing comes free man.......Pakistan will pay gradually, though it might be flexible loan, like less interest, short payments, Pakistan doesn't have to start paying until some time later....etc etc

Why is Pakistan paying money for WHAT is suppose to be a PAKISTANI indengious fighter to the CHINEASE.

SURELY THIS SHOULD GO TO PAC not the chinease.

Why is Pakistan paying money for WHAT is suppose to be a PAKISTANI indengious fighter to the CHINEASE.

The fighters are comin on emergency bases and being built by China........Coz of our slow production rate.

But than again nothing is clear.......... its reported by retarded journos who distort facts..........These are BLK-II and probably being built by PAC with soft loan.

Let me share my reading of the situation.

The scenario in which Pakistan exists today, China would be happy to provide Pakistan one of its best tech even if it had to offer that for free. (I know nothing has come free neither it will but that was just to highlight importance of Pakistan to the interest of China.)

I am recalling in 1980s, China had given Pakistan enriched uranium which was enough to produce few nuclear bombs if we needed then. Now this is something which is unique example in the world and no country has offered its bordering country a nuclear weapon, no matter how friendly and important it is. If you are able to find a reason why China did so, you will be comfortable in finding why would Pakistan receive future "gifts" and all those at "soft loans".

These 50 JFTs are tip of the iceberg if you compare how much China has supported us already. Well we cannot thank them enough for what they have been to Pakistan.

And its not going to stop at 50 JFTs.. Niamatullah wali has written that Pakistan will undergo military pact with a country in its north and we are standing on the edge where we may find that happening.

We should not expect any major change in these JFT to the earlier we have.Maximum change can be built in IRST which was earlier carried externally on hardpoints.Pakistan invested 250 million $ for this design so per fighter design cost will be 5 million which is very high.

China can give us these fighters but who will give us courage to use these if and when needed ? and to be very blunt these jets don't match the F18s so no point bragging about them while world has seen our air forces capabilities and courage it's time to get rid of these thugs who call themselves generals

birds are getting outa eggs in few weeks. what ! you wanted to have some omelette and fried eggs, gosh they are about ta HATCH.

where ever they came from, disappointment again for you INDIANS.

birds are getting outa eggs in few weeks. what ! you wanted to have some omelette and fried eggs, gosh they are about ta HATCH.

where ever they came from, disappointment again for you INDIANS.

Is there a Chinese media reporting this miracle of creating 50 fighter planes in a few weeks. Cause I remember a similar claim by Air Chief of PAF about addnl 14 F 16s which no one heard about after that day

Is there a Chinese media reporting this miracle of creating 50 fighter planes in a few weeks. Cause I remember a similar claim by Air Chief of PAF about addnl 14 F 16s which no one heard about after that day

God man, do you have any idea what is happening b/w Pakistan & USA. where you dig out 14 f-16 from, in JF-17 thread. they are, more likely CANCELLED.

"BEIJING - Pakistan hopes to take delivery within the next six months of 50 JF-17 fighter jets manufactured jointly with China, Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar said May 20 during a visit to Beijing."

Pakistan Awaits 50 Jets Made With China: Minister - Defense News

HOW about that Neighbors ;)

my best guess is most of these birds would have already been made for Pakistan to help PAC secretly to get up to the target soon as possible. and now china has disclosed it as a new coming out of assembly line.

Well every one knew that - it was hardly a suprise , but the sonner we get 150 crafts in air the better - for retiring Mirages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom