What's new

China Sentences 4 Mekong Smugglers to Death

i dont wether it is right or wrong ...but still on matters like these i do support china ..ther are many terrorist and rapist and corrupt politicans who directly and indirectly responsible for death of our indian people and i want them executed too,but hey thats what democrasy is.

Waiting for Dalai to face justice.

dude i didnt know dalai killed people to face justice

squeeze him
ds.gif

By whom .........:blink:

(no offence)

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

i am confused whether to support this or oppose this.

i am confused whether to support this or oppose this.

Why should you oppose this?

If foreigners started killing Indian citizens, wouldn't you want them punished?

Extradite them back and punish them. Why should they be let off even if they are foreign nationals living in foreign countries?

Extradite them back and punish them. Why should they be let off even if they are foreign nationals living in foreign countries?

thanks.you are right.

Many social media users in China have reacted angrily, condemning the broadcast as insensitive. (Quoted from the article)

Well done!

On a side note, somehow the western media always has something negative to say about China these days. I'm not hyping it so China must be careful.

Even when the news is positive the Western media will turn it around and make it a negative. Like for example during the new year:

Some of the titles:

Geting Away from it All: Chinese New Year Holiday Hordes

Year of Snake may bite

In China, death row entertainment is nothing new

-Implying that death sentencing is entertainment in China. Fall under the Western narrative that Chinese are insensitive and don't have any ideals of human rights. Contrasting the moral superiority of the West.

Why China's Billionaires Cannot Build The World's Most Admired Companies

This fall under the "Why China" category", like why Chinese can't make Oscar move or Nobel Prize, Kung Fu Panda. These titles is meant to diminish the pride of Chinese people and contrast the superiority of the West. It is not meant to offer any constructive solutions or criticisms. It is for most Western reader consumption, so that they can pat themselves on the bad and feel better about themselves.

Why China struggles to find soft power voice

Why China Has Yet To Develop Winning Industries

Why China's Sex Tape Scandal Isn't True Corruption Crackdown

Why China Cannot Solve Its Pollution Problem

On and On.

Just type in "China" and most of the title are insinuation and imply something sinister and negative about China. It is pretty clear there is propaganda war going on against China by Western society. Unfortunately, the Chinese people are still to naive.

In any case, since China hasn't been at war, most Western countries think China is weak. So these foreign nationals execution is somewhat of a stunt to foreign drug king pin. Chinese nationals are being kidnaps and killed on foreign soil because criminals thinks Chinese government doesn't care about their own citizen (which originate from the Western narrative that the Chinese oppressed and doesn't cared for their own citizen abroad and at home). I am sure a couple more events like this will change that.

Everyone fear the US because they are even more brutal and doesn't care about other countries sovereignty in avenging the death of American citizens who they deemed valuable. American killed Bid Laden without trial and threw his body in the sea. American drones killed Gaddafi. American's puppets hanged Saddam. The US will drop bombs on their enemies without even a trial and MSM will keep silence since they are all on one front when it comes to American foreign policy.

I say they should make a spectacle out of these criminals, if just to set an example. A couple of times should be enough.

China executes foreign killers of Mekong fishermen

BBC News - China executes foreign killers of Mekong fishermen

_66140691_66140686.jpg

Four foreign men have been executed in China for the murder of 13 Chinese fishermen on the Mekong river in 2011, state media report.

The men were put to death by lethal injection in Kunming, Yunnan province.

CCTV News broadcast live footage of the men being taken from their cells to the execution site, though it did not show the moment of death.

Many social media users in China have reacted angrily, condemning the broadcast as insensitive.

Among the prisoners was Naw Kham, a Burmese man thought to have been one of the most powerful warlords in the Golden Triangle of Thailand, Laos and Burma.

The fishermen were found dead inside two Chinese cargo ships in October 2011 on the Thai side of the river.

---------------

Maybe these Southeast Asian Drug lords will think twice before shooting at fishing boats on the Mekong River. Like this Burmese Drug Lord Naw Kham.

The SE Asian Governments will extradite them back to us, just like they did with this guy above. Regardless of nationality.

This is totally worth support. The PRC government deserves acknowledgement of its appropriate action. I do not call it praise because an execution ought not to be praised, in principle.

What sours the whole thing is the reaction of c**ts like Hong Wu.

This is totally worth support. The PRC government deserves acknowledgement of its appropriate action. I do not call it praise because an execution ought not to be praised, in principle.

What sours the whole thing is the reaction of c**ts like Hong Wu.

I agree. This is not vengeance, but justice.

And we have also just taken out one of SE Asia's most powerful Drug Lords. I don't think anyone can complain about that.

I agree. This is not vengeance, but justice.

And we have also just taken out one of SE Asia's most powerful Drug Lords. I don't think anyone can complain about that.

Perhaps many people reading this report without context don't get it. These drug lords rule huge swathes of territory on the Burmese borders with no restraints on their actions; the national administrations involved are powerless in these areas. Until Burma's Chinese and Thai border lands are cleaned up, and freed of these drug lords, they will continue to pollute the whole world, poison millions of young people and victimise innocent people in these border regions.

There have been suggestions that the PRC authorities were not too hostile to these monsters. This execution I take as a signal that the PRC does not support this war lord behaviour.

Why don't we show those western media those cold bloody bodies of our Chinese fishermen those bastards have killed???

Those fxxkers got death by injection. It is such a human way to terminate their lives. They should have been lynched.

Many social media users in China have reacted angrily, condemning the broadcast as insensitive. (Quoted from the article)

Well done!

On a side note, somehow the western media always has something negative to say about China these days. I'm not hyping it so China must be careful.

If Indian gov has any cajones, it would demand the 26/11 killers. But we all know the shortcomings of the Indian gov.

Perhaps many people reading this report without context don't get it. These drug lords rule huge swathes of territory on the Burmese borders with no restraints on their actions; the national administrations involved are powerless in these areas. Until Burma's Chinese and Thai border lands are cleaned up, and freed of these drug lords, they will continue to pollute the whole world, poison millions of young people and victimise innocent people in these border regions.

There have been suggestions that the PRC authorities were not too hostile to these monsters. This execution I take as a signal that the PRC does not support this war lord behaviour.

I think the PLA should send in troops and rain hell on the drug lords. Only china has the ability and the will to absorb the kind of casualty for these kind of operation.

Back
Top Bottom