What's new

China sent missile vehicles to N. Korea

all I can say is that OP is paying clownish stuff, and been caught again```lol``what a low-skilled troll, has to blame his/her IQ

Hey dumbass Indian, WS52100 truck is a heavy lift truck for civilian use, designed to move overlength heavy cargo. North Korean bought these trucks and allegedly converted them into mobile missile platforms, which is beyond the reach of China. It is no different than Japan selling Toyota pick up trucks to Afghanistan and Somalia, eventhough these Toyota were used by armed terrorists. If you want to ban everything that might contribute to North Korean military, you might as well not sell any food or toilet paper, since it is for certain these supplies will end up in the hands of KPA first due to military first doctrine.

One more thing retard, we published the open deal in the news in 2010, worth 30 million dollars. It's not like we were hiding anything. It took you two years to notice we sold some truck back in 2010?

201204160943421f6e3.jpg

Now let's examine your own logic. China sells a civilian heavy lift truck and North Korea converts it into a missile vehicle, and yet China is at fault? Looks like you went full retard on yourself.

Take your medication on time please.

a chinese trying too hard to make himself look smart..

1st.Those vehicles were sold by Chinese to NK govt..where is your source that they sold it for another purpose(i can't read Chinese..provide something else)???and If China want,they can take back those trucks right away..but they will never do that.

and 2nd.my logic is that the russian govt here is USA and germany.and China is the arms dealer who knowing that the person is a criminal,sold him AK-47...get that retard????

all I can say is that OP is paying clownish stuff, and been caught again```lol``what a low-skilled troll, has to blame his/her IQ

lol at those gullible chinese members who after being caught red handed trying to defend himself. :lol: :lol:

International Court should take action on China's govt for selling weapons to a The sale of weapons systems to Pyongyang,a banned country under UN Security Council resolutions.

but i also support USA's decision partially as they are doing right thing to defuse tension.East Asia is drawing a lot of attention from rest of the world and USA's decision is justified.

Griffin is really a dumb ***. When you sell something and money in your pocket, do you want to take it back? Of course no, the truck or missile truck does not mean china is selling them for the purpose of missile launcher. What do you mean caught red handed dumb ***? If red handed it would have be a secret not letting the NK to showed off in it military parade. This thread is dumb thread should have close, now the arguement go nowhere.

Griffin is really a dumb ***. When you sell something and money in your pocket, do you want to take it back? Of course no, the truck or missile truck does not mean china is selling them for the purpose of missile launcher. What do you mean caught red handed dumb ***? If red handed it would have be a secret not letting the NK to showed off in it military parade. This thread is dumb thread should have close, now the arguement go nowhere.

first...your post is reported for being abusive.

2nd.you have no proof that states it was sold for Civilian purpose.i can post something that states China modified the vessel for lifting heavy components(Missile),that a civilian version doesn't have.

3rd.serch the phrase "China sold vehicle to North Korea"...you'll get newspapers from all over the world reported this.

4th.USA and other countries tracked the Combodian ship(whose all the crew was Chinese) that carried the trucks..so,they knew about this truck a long ago before the military parade..

tell me,do you even read this report or just posting here for your 2 cents and to troll to reduce the strain for all your hardship???

To griffin, I did not state that china did not deny it sell the truck. Secondly the truck it out of china hands, don't know what the modified will be. Third USA see the ship carry truck that meant it not secretly, so why you still want to argued.

To griffin, I did not state that china did not deny it sell the truck. Secondly the truck it out of china hands, don't know what the modified will be. Third USA see the ship carry truck that meant it not secretly, so why you still want to argued.

i didn't argued..and i just posted a simple news..so,whats the fuss???

China sold a truck that used for missile carrier..in past,china sold chemicals that used for missile fuel.thats why a lot of countries are saying thats a breach of UN decision to cease weapon sell to NK.as a responsible nation,China should follow the UN and they should ensure that any chinese components will not find its way to NK military until the ban is over.as simple as that.

and by the way,that sell of truck was a secret deal.anyway,forget about that.

a chinese trying too hard to make himself look smart..

1st.Those vehicles were sold by Chinese to NK govt..where is your source that they sold it for another purpose(i can't read Chinese..provide something else)???and If China want,they can take back those trucks right away..but they will never do that.

and 2nd.my logic is that the russian govt here is USA and germany.and China is the arms dealer who knowing that the person is a criminal,sold him AK-47...get that retard????
You see, it's not so much I am trying to make myself look smart, but your stupidity just makes it seem so in comparison. Those vehicles were manufactured by 9th Institute of COSIC, a factory that has several lines of heavy lift trucks used for construction and heavy equipment transport. These trucks were sold to North Korea in 2010, and they are North Korea property. We can't seize them back anymore than Japan can take back the Toyota pick-up trucks sold to Taliban and Somalian pirates.

As far as your second "Indian retard logic" goes, that truck is a tool used to transport equipments. It is up to North Korea, the owner of these trucks, to decide what to do with them. If someone robbed a bank using AK-47, you won't be suing the Russians. Yet when North Korea chosed to modify the trucks for missile carriage, China is at fault? Talk about Indian double standard. Did you drink too much polluted water from Ganges river for your brain to get that fried?

lol at those gullible chinese members who after being caught red handed trying to defend himself. :lol: :lol:

International Court should take action on China's govt for selling weapons to a The sale of weapons systems to Pyongyang,a banned country under UN Security Council resolutions.

but i also support USA's decision partially as they are doing right thing to defuse tension.East Asia is drawing a lot of attention from rest of the world and USA's decision is justified.
Well if retards like you didn't exist in the world, then we wouldn't have to defend baseless accusations don't we? Consider getting yourself neutered so you don't pollute the human gene pool with your defect.

Maybe international world should take action on preventing you from spreading BS first.

and by the way,that sell of truck was a secret deal.anyway,forget about that.
Secret deal? You consider it a secret deal when we announced the sale on public news in 2010?

Your stupidity must still be a secret then. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

You see, it's not so much I am trying to make myself look smart, but your stupidity just makes it seem so in comparison. Those vehicles were manufactured by 9th Institute of COSIC, a factory that has several lines of heavy lift trucks used for construction and heavy equipment transport. These trucks were sold to North Korea in 2010, and they are North Korea property. We can't seize them back anymore than Japan can take back the Toyota pick-up trucks sold to Taliban and Somalian pirates.

As far as your second "Indian retard logic" goes, that truck is a tool used to transport equipments. It is up to North Korea, the owner of these trucks, to decide what to do with them. If someone robbed a bank using AK-47, you won't be suing the Russians. Yet when North Korea chosed to modify the trucks for missile carriage, China is at fault? Talk about Indian double standard. Did you drink too much polluted water from Ganges river for your brain to get that fried?

Well if retards like you didn't exist in the world, then we wouldn't have to defend baseless accusations don't we? Consider getting yourself neutered so you don't pollute the human gene pool with your defect.

Maybe international world should take action on preventing you from spreading BS first.

Secret deal? You consider it a secret deal when we announced the sale on public news in 2010?

Your stupidity must still be a secret then. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

most of your answers you'll find in my previous posts...and China can always take back its equipment just like Israel took back phalcon awacs from China..so,who is retard now???

and only for you...

ANALYSIS: North Korea nuke fears spare China on U.N. resolution violations - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

read and educate..i don't waste my times for cheap chinese troll..adios..

most of your answers you'll find in my previous posts...and China can always take back its equipment just like Israel took back phalcon awacs from China..so,who is retard now???
Retard, those vehicles were sold to North Korea in 2010, which means they are inside North Korean territory. Unless we invade them, there is no way we can take them back. On the other hand, the Phalcons were never even delivered. You can't tell the difference?

Unfortunately, you're still the retard.

and only for you...

ANALYSIS: North Korea nuke fears spare China on U.N. resolution violations - AJW by The Asahi Shimbunread and educate..i don't waste my times for cheap chinese troll..adios..
No you read and educate. These trucks were openly sold to North Korea in 2010, and we even published it in the news. Now you and other simililarly retarded media are acting like they discovered the biggest secret in the universe. Those are heavy lift trucks that were sold as civilian vehicles, similar to how Japan sold Toyota pick-up trucks to places like Afghanistan and Somalia. It is North Korea that modified them after delivery, and not China's responsibility.

Like I said, take your brain decay medication on time.

Retard, those vehicles were sold to North Korea in 2010, which means they are inside North Korean territory. Unless we invade them, there is no way we can take them back. On the other hand, the Phalcons were never even delivered. You can't tell the difference?

Unfortunately, you're still the retard.

thats your Chinese logic...any country can take back its equipment if buyer country breached its rules or regulation,or incase other political issues arise.just like Israel did with Chinese Phalcon awacs..where are you guys come from???moronland???

No you read and educate. These trucks were openly sold to North Korea in 2010, and we even published it in the news. Now you and other simililarly retarded media are acting like they discovered the biggest secret in the universe. Those are heavy lift trucks that were sold as civilian vehicles, similar to how Japan sold Toyota pick-up trucks to places like Afghanistan and Somalia. It is North Korea that modified them after delivery, and not China's responsibility.

Like I said, take your brain decay medication on time.

i just laugh on your hight of stupidity..even a company can take back its equipment from customer(ofcourse they have to provide compensation) if needed(defective or any other issues arise),and you are talking about a country.toyota can take back those trucks if they want,but who is going to deal with taliban for those old rusty trucks???you???

i don't know what to do with your pathetic logic.i know its hard to live with these 2 cent posts..but thats your fate.adios... :whistle:

thats your Chinese logic...any country can take back its equipment if buyer country breached its rules or regulation,or incase other political issues arise.just like Israel did with Chinese Phalcon awacs..where are you guys come from???moronland???
i just laugh on your hight of stupidity..even a company can take back its equipment from customer(ofcourse they have to provide compensation) if needed(defective or any other issues arise),and you are talking about a country.toyota can take back those trucks if they want,but who is going to deal with taliban for those old rusty trucks???you???

i don't know what to do with your pathetic logic.i know its hard to live with these 2 cent posts..but thats your fate.adios... :whistle:
Actually man, what S 10 says is true..........:meeting:
If taking back equipment was possible, US would have done so with Iran, wouldn't it??:azn:

Dumbass, Israeli Phalcons were never delivered, hence they can withhold it. These trucks were sold in 2010. Last time I checked, things that go into North Korea don't come out. You can't tell the difference between the two? Let me put it in a way that retards like you can understand.

Phalcon = not in China, never left Israel
Trucks = sold two years ago, inside North Korea

Unless China invades North Korea, there is no way those trucks are getting taken back. Did Americans manage to take back Iranian F-14 fighter jet and AH-1 helicopter? Did France managed to take back Exocet missiles sold to Argentina during the Falkland War when it denounced Argentineans? When was the last time you took your medication? Because I think you are way overdue and need stronger dosage.

The only thing pathetic is your display of retardation, and you are quite laughable in fact. On what basis do you argue that we can take the trucks back or there was a violation of terms of use in the first place. You Ganges water infested brain? You talked like you read the sales contract, well I am still waiting for you to show us the contact of the sale in which you insist we could take the trucks back. Which section of the contract did North Korea violate?

Oh wait, I forgot you can't because you are full of bullshit. Excuse me, full of holy cowshit.

Dumbass, Israeli Phalcons were never delivered, hence they can withhold it. These trucks were sold in 2010. Last time I checked, things that go into North Korea don't come out. You can't tell the difference between the two? Let me put it in a way that retards like you can understand.

post reported for being abusive..hope mod will take care of you..

and if China want,they can easily take back those trucks.North Korea isn't a lawless country.and it is an ally of China.hope you have atleast that much brain to understand.and if they don't,China can put diplomatic pressure on NK to not use those trucks for weapons carrier.but they didn't.

Phalcon = not in China, never left Israel
Trucks = sold two years ago, inside North Korea

Unless China invades North Korea, there is no way those trucks are getting taken back. Did Americans manage to take back Iranian F-14 fighter jet and AH-1 helicopter? Did France managed to take back Exocet missiles sold to Argentina during the Falkland War when it denounced Argentineans? When was the last time you took your medication? Because I think you are way overdue and need stronger dosage.

The only thing pathetic is your display of retardation, and you are quite laughable in fact. On what basis do you argue that we can take the trucks back or there was a violation of terms of use in the first place. You Ganges water infested brain? You talked like you read the sales contract, well I am still waiting for you to show us the contact of the sale in which you insist we could take the trucks back. Which section of the contract did North Korea violate?

Oh wait, I forgot you can't because you are full of bullshit. Excuse me, full of holy cowshit.

i chose to ignore your pathetic logic as it is your only earning...just like others troll chinese members,you have neither understand a single logic,or you have intension to do that.only intension you have is trolling.but you already failed to do that.

"Resolution 1718 inter alia prohibits states to directly or indirectly supply, or help to supply, North Korea with major conventional weapons as defined by the UN Register of Conventional Weapons - battle tanks, armoured combat vehicles, large calibre artillery, combat aircraft, attack helicopters, warships, and missiles and missile launchers - as well as ballistic missiles. More information on the UN Register and its coverage can be found here.

The resolution also prohibits the supply of related spare parts along with 'technical training, advice, services or assistance related to the provision, manufacture, maintenance or use of' the listed items. In addition, the resolution prohibits states to procure major conventional weapons and ballistic missiles or materiels and technology related to such weapons from North Korea."

UN arms embargo on North Korea — www.sipri.org

hope even a retard like you can understand why i posted the news..key components like a truck can be considered as breach of
UN resolution.intensionally or not,China provided a key technology to NK which is the main reason why other countries are trying to say..

mow..you are going to be my ignore list...adios..

Actually man, what S 10 says is true..........:meeting:
If taking back equipment was possible, US would have done so with Iran, wouldn't it??:azn:

yup..you are right..because nobody takes end user agreement seriously.but still,if anyone wants,they can sue them..

and why should USA take those f-14 back??USA sold weapons before any sanction and they sold weapons to a country whose govt toppled and relations with USA soured..so they have to take back weapons worth billions now???but what they did is they stopped supplying all the equipments and other f-14s that they didn't deliver.and they subbotaged most of the remaining F-14s.

Back
Top Bottom