What's new

China sends patrol ship into disputed South China Sea

My friend, you should probably check my account! What wrong with you Chinese these days!

I have read the only other comment on their besides your own, and it questions if you are actually American.

I looked through your post history as well. All of your posts pertain to Vietnam in one way or another.

Also you don't sound anything like an American.

The account username you used most until it was banned along with a few others. Now you simply start new accounts with American flags in the hope that will make a difference.

Problem is that people can tell who you are even without visual aid.

Probably he is not NiceGuy, the Vietnamese trolling fest started at the early June, whereas his account was registered back in March.

Probably he is not NiceGuy, the Vietnamese trolling fest started at the early June, whereas his account was registered back in March.

Sigh. It does not matter what he calls himself. He is the same person as Niceguy.

Whenever I stomp one of his accounts or it is banned another account starts.

If I clearly red, what you previously mentioned; you just open a door, which you will not be able to close; only I will have the key to close such door. Don't try to hard to close it, because you can't.

If I clearly red, what you previously mentioned; you just open a door, which you will not be able to close; only I will have the key to close such door. Don't try to hard to close it, because you can't.

I have no such power or intention. That is up to the Moderators.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom