What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

Do police will shoot u when u keep moving the car in Red light or they just try to stop u for breaking the traffic rules ??

The police only shoot u when u try to kill him first. So, get out of the Cave and learn some rules in civilized society, dude.:coffee:

Really? So how do you explain the action of you savages killing foreign workers just because a rig was placed in the area you didn't like? This must be the civilization of your jungle you are talking about

Nehru's really interest was to inherit what british empire grabbed, no matter it is its or stolen.

Nehru once touted the saying of 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' as he had great relations with Mao and Zhou Enlai. Then the 1962 Sino-Indian War erupted. Gone are the days of "strategic friendships". There are no such things as permanent friends, permanent allies in the world stage. Only permanent interests.

False claim. Just saw Chinese ships ramming Vietnamese ones in this video. Vietnamese ships don't have "中国" written on them.
The Chinese ships were worried the Vietnamese ships may accidently hit the rig. The impact would sink the Vietnamese ships. Water cannons were used to warn the Vietnamese ships. Vietnam navigation and sea skills are subpar, Chinese ships are helping guide Vietnamese ships to safety.

The Chinese ships were worried the Vietnamese ships may accidently hit the rig. The impact would sink the Vietnamese ships. Water cannons were used to warn the Vietnamese ships. Vietnam navigation and sea skills are subpar, Chinese ships are helping guide Vietnamese ships to safety.
Thanks for your "kindness".
But don't change subject. The poster used it to falsely accuse Vietnamese ships of ramming onto Chinese ships. Your officials in the press conference were a bunch of liars for that false accusation.

Thanks for your "kindness".
But don't change subject. The poster used it to falsely accuse Vietnamese ships of ramming onto Chinese ships. Your officials in the press conference were a bunch of liars for that false accusation.
Because Vietnamese ships were heading directly to the rig. Chinese ship had to risk their lives and allow vietnamese ships to run into it. Vietnam should thank Chinese for saving Vietnamese crew on the ships.

Because Vietnamese ships were heading directly to the rig. Chinese ship had to risk their lives and allow vietnamese ships to run into it. Vietnam should thank Chinese for saving Vietnamese crew on the ships.
Just another lie. After the fishing ship sank, 40 Chinese ships tried to prevent Vietnamese fellow ships to rescue the crew. Fortunately we were successful to rescue them. From this incident, I really how inhumane the Chinese are.

Stop being brainwashed.

Just another lie. After the fishing ship sank, 40 Chinese ships tried to prevent Vietnamese fellow ships to rescue the crew. Fortunately we were successful to rescue them. From this incident, I really how inhumane the Chinese are.

Stop being brainwashed.
Think about it. Small Viet tin boats hitting a steel rig the size of a football field. Who do you think will win?

Really? So how do you explain the action of you savages killing foreign workers just because a rig was placed in the area you didn't like? This must be the civilization of your jungle you are talking about
This is the clash between VN local people and illegal Chinese workers, and there were thousands of angry local people, so our police could not stop them.

And killing illegal people is not a crime, No laws say it is crime, its just an accident. Got it.

As a Hongkonger, I never wonder why there are so many "Vietnameses" using English and try their best to infuriate Chineses.
Their goal is to deteriorate the relationship between Vietnam and China. If two countries go into war, they will even get very happy!
Those "Vietnameses" were refugees forced to leave Vietnam (from South Vietnam), in both political and economic reason. Growing in the 80s and 90s period, I have seen so many of those in Hong Kong acting very aggressively.
In their minds both countries are their enemy. They even welcome a ruined Vietnam to prove that their departure from Vietnam were justified and unregrettable :lol:

As a Hongkonger, I never wonder why there are so many "Vietnameses" using English and try their best to infuriate Chineses.
Their goal is to deteriorate the relationship between Vietnam and China. If two countries go into war, they will even get very happy!
Those "Vietnameses" were refugees forced to leave Vietnam (from South Vietnam), in both political and economic reason. Growing in the 80s and 90s period, I have seen so many of those in Hong Kong acting very aggressively.
In their minds both countries are their enemy. They even welcome a ruined Vietnam to prove that their departure from Vietnam were justified and unregrettable :lol:

They are US lackeys,working in harness for their ultimate master。

Poor souls。:D

Vietnam is the obvious first target for Chinese neo-nationalists. They will test their new toys on a nation with no strong allies before one of the real prizes.

The entire world is the target for American imperialists.....

Not only Vietnamese in US, most of Vietnamese in Vietnam now hate chinese so much . As you can see, we killed 4 and beated 140 seriously injured at a construction site in Ha Tinh province, the rest chinese fled Vietnam in recent time.

The entire world is the target for American imperialists.....

I wouldn't think that older Chinese would so easily diminish the word "imperialism" that way, being the victim of brutal imperialists not long ago.(which the US helped to expel)

There are legitimate criticisms of US foreign policy, but imperialism isnt even in the vicinity.

Back
Top Bottom