What's new

China sell trains to India New Delhi subway

I think the more important news is China sells onions to India.

Onions are welcome trains are not.

On topic, the kind of controversy these 'Chinese made' Siemens coaches are making, in future the government will think twice before importing anything 'Chinese made'

We are not getting Metro coaches from China: DMRC

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...tro-coaches-dmrc-delhi-metro-rail-corporation

NEW DELHI: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Tuesday denied reports of receiving 21 metro coaches from a Chinese manufacturer.

"We would like to clarify that the DMRC has neither placed any order nor received any Metro coach from the Chinese train manufacturer, CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive, as claimed by the reports published in some media," said Anuj Dayal, executive director (corporate communications), DMRC.

pixel.gif

CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive, a subsidiary of major Chinese train manufacturer CSR Corporation, had claimed it supplied 21 cars to Delhi's metro rail system.

Earlier, the Chinese state media had reported that the company recieved its second order from India as it had exported 15 metro cars to the Delhi Metro in 2010.

The locomotive company had claimed the trains would be more energy-efficient and an industry model in India which is hit by power shortages.

CSR is the world's largest manufacturer of electric locomotives and is China's leading bullet-train maker.

Pity !

Maybe this subway train using some Germa Siemens' technology or parts, but still made in China by Chinese workers/engineers, China's CSR bullet train maker and CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive manufactures European-standard metro trains, and Chinese company sell trains to India.

Chinese earning $$$ from Indian hands (Well German Siemens might earn money together), anyway our trains made in China running on ur subway lines now. Each time u and ur bros take above 3x India subway lines, ur guys will see "made in China" logo everywhere inside cars. ;):D

I guess this India high-speed railway will build for fifty years. :p

I read news India government only signed a agreement with Japan to build the high-speed rail of Mumbai-to-Ahmedabad, well China high-speed trains still have chance to join other India high-speed rail project.

Relax bros, once u bought China trains u will love it, and more and more subway/high-speed trains made in China will run on Indian lands.

we already have "MADE IN CHINA" logo on most of the products nothing new buddy..

I am not surprised...Chinese engines are indeed Kooda :lol: 
:lol: Chinese engines run for three years, once the warranty is over they are garbage :lol:

That guy is swearing that he never ever buy engines from China.

Last edited:
If they can't even produce crude railway engines, I wonder how they are producing 'stealth aircraft'????? Something doesn't add up here. I doubt the military hardware they are producing will last even a week during war!

I daresay that the so called 'stealth craft' etc that they are producing are only good to look at in pictures. Otherwise they have nothing in them - just a shell fit for the museums!

What @Hafizzz bhai, this guy is saying that India doesn't make trains, and you are thanking him!! Why don't you tell him that India does make trains, good trains, and after facing problem with chinese trains Pakistan wants to buy Indian trains!! You can do this much for your Indian brothers, speaking the truth!! :)

I'm not going to pick a side but I like how you handled that, very classy!

From the point of company's view, cost management and EPS is more important than anything.

Back
Top Bottom