What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Lets keep that cat for the times when china questions Indian claim on Kashmir.
They have already started questioning indian claim , multiple times by 1) rejecting a visa to IA general who served in kashmir 2) heavily financing P.O.K construction activity

You are a pretty good Chine poster. Most of your arguments are logical. Now tell me this. 14 countries supported the resolution, Except China. UN has declared the organisation as a terrorist one. Everybody knows this same group was responsible in killing 1000s of people in India. Was it justified on some "technical" grounds for China to oppose it? It only wanted to show that Pakistan is its ally. But never expected India to hit back.

This uighur terrorist is not even an UN declared one. We can also give technical reason as justification. but we both know that is not true.

Like I said I don't have detail regarding Masood Azhar issue, China said that the man does not qualify as a terrorist who would have to face UN sanctions base all the information presented to UN beside rumor and speculation. Sure Pakistan is China friend but I don't think China want to tarnish it own image for unfairly protect someone it shouldn't. But I think it's wrong that in order to vent it own frustration, India use Uyghur separatist to blackmail China, this is like saying a man lost his cause in tribunal and try to vent his frustration on the judge's family.

Like I said I don't have detail regarding Masood Azhar issue, China said that the man does not qualify as a terrorist who would have to face UN sanctions base all the information presented to UN beside rumor and speculation. Sure Pakistan is China friend but I don't think China want to tarnish it own image for unfairly protect someone it shouldn't. But I think it's wrong that in order to vent it own frustration, India use Uyghur separatist to blackmail China, this is like saying a man lost his cause in tribunal and try to vent his frustration on the judge's family.

Please educate yourself about Masood Azhar by reading this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Airlines_Flight_814

Unfortunately, that's how the diplomatic game is played. Read up about Masoid Azgar and you'll understand. China also played a part in the NSG issue. India's hand was merely forced in this matter. In-fact, you do know that India recently supported China's stand on the SCS issue.

[QUOTE="Kiss_of_the_Dragon, post: 8261260, member: 132432"]Like I said I don't have detail regarding Masood Azhar issue, China said that the man does not qualify as a terrorist who would have to face UN sanctions base all the information presented to UN beside rumor and speculation. Sure Pakistan is China friend but I don't think China want to tarnish it own image for unfairly protect someone it shouldn't. But I think it's wrong that in order to vent it own frustration, India use Uyghur separatist to blackmail China, this is like saying a man lost his cause in tribunal and try to vent his frustration on the judge's family.[/QUOTE]

Buddy , you don't have any detail regarding Masood Azhar ...? looks like the Chinese don't really care for World affairs ....Why don't you read up about the IC 814 kidnapping incident ...the islamic terrorists specifically asked for 3 terrorists to be released, including Masood Azhar, an incident which resulted in an innocent Indian being shot dead in the plane before the release of the terrorists. Since then they have perpetrated in more terrorism....Masood Azhar constantly threatens india about the Future Jehad on India and about teaching them a lesson, Chenk out his videos and news articles .....Also , read up about Harkat ul Mujahideen...

When UPA was ruling despite the Chinese entering deep inside Indian territory and provoking India we had statement like

One little spot is acne which cannot force you to say that this is not a beautiful face.
"...That acne can be addressed by simply applying an ointment,"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y-9-despite-standoff/articleshow/19725229.cms

Now when NDA is ruing this is the kind of reply we are giving

https://defence.pk/threads/china-objects-to-visa-given-by-india-to-so-called-terrorist-dolkun-isa.427847/

I am loving it :enjoy::yay::nana::bounce::partay: :D

Last edited:
Thank god we have a PM with some balls... This is what am talking about peeps... you have to plan your move, you gotta hit where it hurts and still be friends.... China has to realise how bad a move that was.. vetoing India's UNSC candidature can be understood, but this veto against Azhar was just not needed.

Ok now some lip service in typical Chinese diplomat style :

"We still are trading partners and look forward to mutual development of the region and look forward to defeating terrorism together. India does not support terrorist and separatists. We urge every country in the region to work together towards peaceful development of the region" :D

Thank god we have a PM with some balls... This is what am talking about peeps... you have to plan your move, you gotta hit where it hurts and still be friends.... China has to realise how bad a move that was.. vetoing India's UNSC candidature can be understood, but this veto against Azhar was just not needed.

Ok now some lip service in typical Chinese diplomat style :

"We still are trading partners and look forward to mutual development of the region and look forward to defeating terrorism together. India does not support terrorist and separatists. We urge every country in the region to work together towards peaceful development of the region" :D
Expect full support from Turkey,US and possibly few Central Asian countries.

chinese muslims lives a better life than the ones in Pakistan and india

Muslims in rest of the world have a better life than that of Pakistan.
Google it and find out buddy, i dont want to waste my time in giving some links to you

That Uigher is a terrorist, and a seperatist. This invitation given by Indian sure will severely dampen the relationship between two countries and it cause more problem in the future.

I openly challenge your view of China treating Muslim. Come here and check yourself. The Muslim is very happy here. We don't have problem with Muslim cause we can tolerate different religions, unlike India most of the population are Hindu. Either got brainwashed or retarded. Which is that one?

Mr. Wanglaokan, i'm not reading enough these days, but when i read your guys posts i learned to take them with pinch of salt (salt is not good for health though)

http://shoebat.com/2015/06/30/china...ve-a-darn-to-all-the-cry-babies-who-complain/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-ramadan-say-uighur-community-10326671.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/muslims-chin...-sell-alcohol-cigarettes-weaken-islam-1908739

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/...s-of-muslims-from-china-waging-jihad-in-syria

Bye bye Mr. Wanglaokan

Our beloved westerns neighbors has realized now that we have a new PM and he can give back what he gets, if its shit then shit it is.

Its time our neighbors in east also realize this.

Ever since we have a change in government, we can see a change in our foreign policy as well. I'm sure we will learn more as we go along so if we have few failures we don't worry. But the change is there to see, in another few years (before we clean the mess that UPA ha created) we will see sea of change... Jai Sriram

Indians have two set of ethics...one for themselves..one for others..When china reacted to Indian move for banning masood azhar..it was reaction to indian support of dalai lama..
Are you seriously using that analogy? A Buddhist monk to Masood Azhar?

China should give Visa to Hafeez Saeed and Azhar. Show dem Hindus their place brah.
China to give permanent citizenship to Hafeez Saeed and all other India deemed as terrorists. :D

What a move. While our NSA Spears head dovel meets Chinese Pm this happens. Same way Chinese does with India. Great move China ready for war with India?

That Uigher is a terrorist, and a seperatist. This invitation given by Indian sure will severely dampen the relationship between two countries and it cause more problem in the future.

I openly challenge your view of China treating Muslim. Come here and check yourself. The Muslim is very happy here. We don't have problem with Muslim cause we can tolerate different religions, unlike India most of the population are Hindu. Either got brainwashed or retarded. Which is that one?

China already prepared to thwart peace process with India by supporting a terrorist group openly. So we made sure the message is clear from our side with three prong visits to China and expressed our concerns about terrorists in Pakistan later we made up our mind that you won't and we can't be good friends for ever. So technically speaking our ties is always low from now on. It's up to China now.

Wage war? Make peace? You can't stretch your arms all around. We played it well. Same game you been doing for a decade with us

I'm sorry you want to cheat people by using percentage. The population of Uighers had increased from 2 millions to 10 millions from liberation to nowadays.

Your Xinjiang province has over 22 million as of 2010, so it proves that your figure of 10 million Uyghurs are just about 45-50%. So i am not cheating or lying, I didn't say Uyghur were killed off and driven away. I said to offset their majority hold you brought in Han chinese to Xinjiang thereby making Uyghurs a minority in their own land. Moreover, I am just saying we ought to replicate this in our own J&K.

Your Xinjiang province has over 22 million as of 2010, so it proves that your figure of 10 million Uyghurs are just about 45-50%. So i am not cheating or lying, I didn't say Uyghur were killed off and driven away. I said to offset their majority hold you brought in Han chinese to Xinjiang thereby making Uyghurs a minority in their own land. Moreover, I am just saying we ought to replicate this in our own J&K.
Xingjiang belongs to all Chinese, not only Uighers.

Back
Top Bottom