What's new

CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN INDIAN OCEAN THROUGH AID TO SRI LANKA: USA

Pretty much true I guess. Even with India arming, training and funding the LTTE.
please ignore these stupid trolls ..they certainly donot represent the view of majority indian population or GOI

please ignore these stupid trolls ..they certainly donot represent the view of majority indian population or GOI

Enough is enough Gary... PPl like you don't understand the ill treated villagers in because you comfortable where you are... YOU are blinded at the threat the China poses, A nation of billion had it land stolen by PAkistan, !!!! yeah lets sit and pretend noting happend... Now these sri lanka's are here barking at us and threating our influence in our very back yard by inviting the chinese!!! enough said... U ARE NOT INDIAN, it takes specials will of guts, intelligence, and understanding of the nation as a whole... Anna hazare is a true India, but there alot of Bhagat Singhs and Subash Chandrasha Bose's left India

maybe time has come that we must make you lankan's remember who is the boss , let me explain it with an example , srilauda is a rat while india is an giant elephant , don't mess with the big animal , if the elephant kick's you , your nation will be displaced from south asia to some where near antartica .

LOL. I thought elephants are afraid of rats? Or is that mice? Don't know whether it is an urban myth.

I know Garry :tup: They are funny though... like reading youtube comments

Enough is enough Gary... PPl like you don't understand the ill treated villagers in because you comfortable where you are... YOU are blinded at the threat the China poses, A nation of billion had it land stolen by PAkistan, !!!! yeah lets sit and pretend noting happend... Now these sri lanka's are here barking at us and threating our influence in our very back yard by inviting the chinese!!! enough said... U ARE NOT INDIAN, it takes specials will of guts, intelligence, and understanding of the nation as a whole... Anna hazare is a true India, but there alot of Bhagat Singhs and Subash Chandrasha Bose's left India

they haven't yet made the announcement of giving them a NAVY base in Srilanka ....but they definitely will, if fools like you tried to push them harder.

This whole rabid paranoia about Hambantota port would have been so easily averted if India just said "yes" when SL approached the Indian government with the proposal. It's pretty lame to blame China for building the port after India said "no." The Indian government does not appear to be actively interested in building or investing in infrastructure in other countries (unlike China). The few infrastructure projects India is carrying out in Sri Lanka seem to have been initiated not by themselves, but in response to Chinese moves in the island. This is being reactive and not proactive. Even the expansion of Colombo port is being done by a Chinese company. I wonder whether this is because India may not have the requisite expertise? Kinda hard to believe that though since its universities churn out thousands of graduates from various fields every year.

Hint: People and countries generally prefer better roads/schools/hospitals/bridges/ports over another "Indian Cultural Centre" or "scholarships to learn Hindi at an Indian university" -- no offence meant here at all. This is a failure of Indian policy makers I think.

This whole rabid paranoia about Hambantota port would have been so easily averted if India just said "yes" when SL approached the Indian government with the proposal. It's pretty lame to blame China for building the port after India said "no." The Indian government does not appear interested in building or investing in infrastructure in other countries (unlike China). Even the expansion of Colombo port is being done by a Chinese company. I wonder whether this is because India may not have the requisite expertise? Kinda hard to believe that though since its universities churn out thousands of graduates from various fields every year.

Hint: People and countries generally prefer better roads/schools/hospitals/bridges/ports over another "Indian Cultural Centre" or "scholarships to learn Hindi at an Indian university" -- no offence meant here at all. This is a failure of Indian policy makers I think.

Why would we build a PORT in Sri Lanka when we have one Kerela? Are you economically retarded, Like Obama? haha

look seriously a Naval Base in Sri Lanka, will only cause trouble for Sri Lanka, Garry why don't you keep your mouth zipped like Nehru and his backward policies... Gadhi and Nehru chacha and likes of you can have a seperate page in history LOL we are not going ALLOW a DAMN genocide commited by the sinhales ppl get free. UR an idiot PPL LIKE u WILL ONLY seperate INDIA... WE HAVE TO CARE FOR THE TAMILS OR our nation diintegrates...

You can sit ideally in your cozy home like our retard politicians , frankly we are too NICE! From Gandhi to Manhohan Singh... We are too NICE... Sri Lanka is simply insignficant in world where India, china, U.S. exist... So i want these overly proud Sri lankans and Chinese to hold on to their horse and stop dreaming of conquring the Indian ocean.

Sri-Lanka will NOT hold any anti-indian activities such as a naval base, etc... because it will pay dearly.... For what they did to the Tamils, Sinhalese will crumble...mark my words... PLEASE don't make India your enemy

I AM NOT A TAMIL! but they make THE BEST MOVIES! I LOVE THEM.... touch Tamils, you touch indians...so sri lanka keep poking tiger, and you will feel it

Ignore him. He's just that barely 1% of the population with the Roy's-a-hero kind mentality. Don't waste your time on him.

Why would we build a PORT in Sri Lanka when we have one Kerela? Are you economically retarded, Like Obama? haha

look seriously a Naval Base in Sri Lanka, will only cause trouble for Sri Lanka, Garry why don't you keep your mouth zipped like Nehru and his backward policies... Gadhi and Nehru chacha and likes of you can have a seperate page in history LOL we are not going ALLOW a DAMN genocide commited by the sinhales ppl get free. UR an idiot PPL LIKE u WILL ONLY seperate INDIA... WE HAVE TO CARE FOR THE TAMILS OR our nation diintegrates...
genocide happened i agree .......and i condemn the Srilankan govt for the ruthlessness ...BUT those people are Srilankan citizens not indian , it does not matter that they are Tamils ...we have no hearsay in internal affairs of Srilanka
..but if we see similar things are happening in Kashmir..i have several friends from Kashmir..most of them say things about India which you probably won't like .....dont act like a hypocrite if you are supporting indian action against srilanka ...then also support pakistanis against india :pop::pop:

Ignore him. He's just that barely 1% of the population with the Roy's-a-hero kind mentality. Don't waste your time on him.
hypocrisy is prevalent in indian blood i guess ....thank god people like you are not running the center

ps I Dont like roy

Back
Top Bottom