What's new

China says 'ready' for high-speed rail projects in India

Japanese have good record when it comes to security. Our priority should be security, sure the Japanese are a bit expensive, but we don't need to gamble with life of passengers.

The Chinese had HSR accidents and are known for their coverups.

Its not a gamble. Nobody cares.

Just being polite. Actually not interested in investing in such a backward country. Let the Japanese who are known for cleanliness obsession deal with the fragrant land of Bharat.
:pop:
What is your stand in front of your FM? China is not democracy to give weight-age to its citizen's opinion. THis is the stand of your minister.

Asked about the India-Japan project, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said on Wednesday, "China is pleased to see the infrastructure cooperation among regional countries including on high speed railway, and we stand ready to promote cooperation with India and other regional countries to promote regional development."

"As to railway cooperation, I can tell you it is part of practical cooperation between China and India," Geng added. "We have reached important consensus in this regard. According to my information, the relevant competent authorities between the two countries have maintained communication on promoting and increasing the speed of the railway in the current projects.

It is no a good idea for Chinese companies to get involved in HSR projects in India. Things don't stay in good shape there anyway, but Indians will find additional excitement if it is something "made in China" that gets broken apart.

Indians should object the "cheap Chinese stuff" and opt for better quality European or Japanese goods.

What is your stand in front of your FM? China is not democracy to give weight-age to its citizen's opinion. THis is the stand of your minister.

Asked about the India-Japan project, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said on Wednesday, "China is pleased to see the infrastructure cooperation among regional countries including on high speed railway, and we stand ready to promote cooperation with India and other regional countries to promote regional development."

"As to railway cooperation, I can tell you it is part of practical cooperation between China and India," Geng added. "We have reached important consensus in this regard. According to my information, the relevant competent authorities between the two countries have maintained communication on promoting and increasing the speed of the railway in the current projects.

Since when an Indian politician give weight-age to its poorest citizen's opinion :D

Stop embarrassing yourself :D

Chinese companies shouldn't be allowed in India.

Just being polite. Actually not interested in investing in such a backward country. Let the Japanese who are known for cleanliness obsession deal with the fragrant land of Bharat.
:pop:
Buddha said same for your sub human kind. Still you wordhip him. ;)

11000-trains-are-operated-every-day-in-india.jpg

India has big market for rail.

Cos India is small and congested.

One train must able put 10,000 people...not sure if china can engineer this, cos if derail 13,000 people will die
images
it seems 13000 cheap ones already died in your coubtry :lol:

i wonder how many people left on rooftop when the bullet train reach the destination.. :lol:
Yes key word is wonder, you can only wonder as bullet train is outside your "Aukaat" :lol:

Since when an Indian politician give weight-age to its poorest citizen's opinion :D

Stop embarrassing yourself :D
Are you comparing your high esteemed politician with our low class politicians? Or you saying for dollars your politicians have started waving their tails with their tongue out? If this is the case, India now knows how to handle china. Few dollars and chinese will be on line.

Chinese companies shouldn't be allowed in India.
After dokhlam, chinese have lost the major investment opportunity in india. India PM has invited Xi to show him the opportunity India has for chinese but Xi is short sighted. He is rather than collaborating is acting as a road block for India. Together India and China could have become a major market within themselves without depending on external world but Chinese have chosen otherwise. Such a sad affair.

Are you comparing your high esteemed politician with our low class politicians? Or you saying for dollars your politicians have started waving their tails with their tongue out? If this is the case, India now knows how to handle china. Few dollars and chinese will be on line.

After dokhlam, chinese have lost the major investment opportunity in india. India PM has invited Xi to show him the opportunity India has for chinese but Xi is short sighted. He is rather than collaborating is acting as a road block for India. Together India and China could have become a major market within themselves without depending on external world but Chinese have chosen otherwise. Such a sad affair.

The only thing i am saying is since when an Indian politician give weight-age to its poorest citizen's opinion :D

You are the one making ridiculous assumption :D

The only thing i am saying is since when an Indian politician give weight-age to its poorest citizen's opinion :D

You are the one making ridiculous assumption :D
Thats what I am replying to because you are not saying but taunting. there is a difference boy.

Hey look..

Someone is worst than us. Better make fun of them to feel good about how sh1tty things are here :D
Coming from someone who is mocking others who are much better than what you are. Either contribute or perish

Coming from someone who is mocking others who are much better than what you are. Either contribute or perish

Really? Like how you indian love to contribute to your worthless opinion online? :D

Anywayz. Indian politician give weight-age to its poorest citizen's opinion :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom