What's new

China says "no way" to Norway

Encouraging Scotland ha.. I am sure China has more than enough dissidents who could be provoked by Britain. Not sure if China wants that.

Encouraging Scotland ha.. I am sure China has more than enough dissidents who could be provoked by Britain. Not sure if China wants that.

What encouragement, they dont need any. Scottish know they will be the biggest loser if they go out of union.
Secondly if you do not want to be ordered by westminster, you will hate orders from Geneva even more.

China should think about considering Scotland as a sovereign nation.

:lol: Enough funny reply for today. Now this is beyond anything else. Only you can think about such ideas. Pathetic. You think that everything goes the way you thought.

Always think before you act..that $2 noble prize trophy is not worth a crap in the books of business men losing their market share. How supporting are they going to be for their government who kills their livelyhood over self-proclaimed nominations?

Always think before you act..that $2 noble prize trophy is not worth a crap in the books of business men losing their market share. How supporting are they going to be for their government who kills their livelyhood over self-proclaimed nominations?

They are not gonna loose their livelihood. They were fine since China was dirt poor. Noble Prize is a legacy. They are not going to give it up for few bucks.

I doubt your intellect for thinking this is going to affect their livelihood. hehe

Other categories of nobel price may be laudable. However, the peace price category is really not that worth mentioning.

I have to say that western countries use that times and times again as a tool instead of a real worthy price.

BTW, we all know China is flexing its muscle against Noway. If Noway does not mind, that will be fine for both of us. It can continue to work against China and China will buy less and less from Noway in the future if possible.

Well, about Scotland, I hope it can understand the importance of economics benefits when both enjoy a good relationship. If it wants to do the same against China like Norway, China can always buy from other places.

In addition, two pandas are supposed to be shipped to Scotland as a gesture of friendship. China can always call off that if offended.

They are not gonna loose their livelihood. They were fine since China was dirt poor. Noble Prize is a legacy. They are not going to give it up for few bucks.

I doubt your intellect for thinking this is going to affect their livelihood. hehe

Wow! China vs. Norway! Is that a fair fight? Poor China! Tiny, tiny, tiny Norway hurt its feelings. Only CCP members could afford Norwegian fish anyway. Norway can sell its fish to India, Japan or South Korea. No big deal.

Wow! China vs. Norway! Is that a fair fight? Poor China! Tiny, tiny, tiny Norway hurt its feelings. Only CCP members could afford Norwegian fish anyway. Norway can sell its fish to India, Japan or South Korea. No big deal.

Wow, America vs. Vietnam! Is that a fair fight? Tiny, tiny, tiny Vietnam hurt its feelings. :azn: (Or replace Vietnam with Afghanistan, etc.)

We're not actually fighting Norway by the way. If we wanted to hurt them economically, we would cut off all trade. But only the "Salmon" was affected, because it is just a political gesture.

:lol: Enough funny reply for today. Now this is beyond anything else. Only you can think about such ideas. Pathetic. You think that everything goes the way you thought.

Check out the British newspapers, those who want independence from Britain have won the parliamentary election in Scotland! You may live in an egg-shell but most people don't. Wake up and look around.:whistle:

This statement is laughable. India, on average, couldn't afford it.

are you really truth seeker? or its other way around!!? :P

yes China has the right to do it
they have the right but this is stupid
business is something independant from political views
and business should not be interfered by independant organizations who decide about giving a price to someone , even if for chinese people he didn't deserve it

i always prefered norway salmon it is more tasty
scottish is not bad too

This statement is laughable. India, on average, couldn't afford it.

We have better tasting fish in our ponds and rivers. I would bet Rogu or Katla tastes better than Salmon anyday :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom