What's new

China says "no way" to Norway

I did not mean 'declaring' Scotland as an independent state, I meant encouraging the trend.

Well, I think it would be best to stay out of other countries internal affairs, as long as they try to stay out of ours.

Britain is still a powerful country. China is still 10-20 years away from being at a comfortable level of power.

Well, I think it would be best to stay out of other countries internal affairs, as long as they try to stay out of ours.

Britain is still a powerful country. China is still 10-20 years away from being at a comfortable level of power.

I agree to what you say but remember the Brits don't back away from encouraging Dalai Lama supporters.

I agree to what you say but remember the Brits don't back away from encouraging Dalai Lama supporters.

You're right. :tup: Here's the thing though:

If China was caught "encouraging" this sort of thing in "middle-powers" like India, it would not be a big deal.

However, for "great powers" like Britain, it's best to stay back. We need a lot more time to build up our capabilities, before we could safely get away with something like that. Britain isn't a direct threat to us anyway, so we wouldn't gain anything in return.

Also, we should never interfere in the internal affairs of nations that don't try to interfere with us.

You're right. :tup: Here's the thing though:

If China was caught "encouraging" this sort of thing in "middle-powers" like India, it would not be a big deal.

However, for "great powers" like Britain, it's best to stay back. We need a lot more time to build up our capabilities, before we could safely get away with something like that. Britain isn't a direct threat to us anyway, so we wouldn't gain anything in return.

Also, we should never interfere in the internal affairs of nations that don't try to interfere with us.

I truly respect China's foreign policy, it has always been consistent. There's no double-standard in China's dealings with other nations. I wish america was like that.

I truly respect China's foreign policy, it has always been consistent. There's no double-standard in China's dealings with other nations. I wish america was like that.

When you are done with your china worship will you please demand the bangladeshi banker dude to return nobel prize. Thanks.
He is clearly a stooge of western countries. :)

When you are done with your china worship will you please demand the bangladeshi banker dude to return nobel prize. Thanks.
He is clearly a stooge of western countries. :)

'My China worship!!! I thought it was your habit to worship worldly bodies like some american a**. Open another thread if you want something from Professor Yunus. We know how it burns inside you when you see the kind of respect peace-loving people have for China. Too bad india cannot even dare to dream of it. I must admit that india is highly respected by war-mongers of this world like uncle sam. Be happy with that.

Thanks buddy. :)

China still has a long way to go though.

China should think about considering Scotland as a sovereign nation.

and within minutes Britain will declare both Tibet and Taiwan as Sovereign nation's.

By the way Scottish dont have any problem identifying themselves as British,from where u get this idea.

and within minutes Britain will declare both Tibet and Taiwan as Sovereign nation's.

By the way Scottish dont have any problem identifying themselves as British,from where u get this idea.

It's true that more than fifty percent of the Scotts want to stay with Britain but there are a good number of Scotts who do not feel comfortable identifying themselves as British. In order to understand that sentiment you have to study the history of Scotland.

'My China worship!!! I thought it was your habit to worship worldly bodies like some american a**. Open another thread if you want something from Professor Yunus. We know how it burns inside you when you see the kind of respect peace-loving people have for China. Too bad india cannot even dare to dream of it. I must admit that india is highly respected by war-mongers of this world like uncle sam. Be happy with that.

Lol, calm down dear!
Sorry I went off topic, but would you support the demand to return noble prize. I am sure this thread is less about america and more about Norway-China relation, after the recent nobel prize to chinease dissident.
As peace loving people is not your duty to ask him to return such prize from a politically motivated committee(as it is being portrayed here)

actually i have first hand experience of this working with alot of scottish people alot of them still identify themselves as scottish rather than british some even get offended if you call them british and would rather be called scottish due to their hatred of the english and not wanting to be lumped together with them but your right in that it's definetly not the majority but still a signficant amount.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom