What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, your CGs were running for their lives when them met Chinese CGs, and that is why you have to use navy ships. Well, that is not bad for China. Since it gave a good reason for us to use our Navy. I am sure indonesian will like to met our navy.

Please, don't hesitete. We don't want to see another incident where Giant Chinese CGs running for their lives while confronted by small and old patrol boats. Ohhhhhh... what a shame :)

Self comforting... You stir the hornet nest and Indonesia need to pay the price.

We will pay the price... by blowing up any chinese illegal fishing boats captured within our maritime jurisdiction.

Last edited:
I don't feel Indonesia will go there because confronting a mighty giant isn't possible for Indonesia.

We will wait for them in Natuna. Our patrol fleet are guarding that area daily. Bring them on...

don't take us so lightly

Not taking you lightly, m taking Chinese navy seriously.

Chinese Navy:-
Aircraft Carriers:- 1
Frigates:- 48
Destroyers:- 32
Corvettes:- 26
Submarines:- 68
Coastal Defense Craft:- 138
Mine Warfare:- 4

troop strength:- 255,000 personnel
aircraft:- 714

We will wait for them in Natuna. Our patrol fleet are guarding that area daily. Bring them on...

Dude m not the part of your fight, m just trying enlighten what chinese navy is and there's a big difference between australian navy and chinese navy. Australian navy is nothing in front of Chinese navy

Not taking you lightly, m taking Chinese navy seriously.

Chinese Navy:-
Aircraft Carriers:- 1
Frigates:- 48
Destroyers:- 32
Corvettes:- 26
Submarines:- 68
Coastal Defense Craft:- 138
Mine Warfare:- 4

troop strength:- 255,000 personnel
aircraft:- 714

We are also building most warships of the world every year.

Well, we can see Chinese CGs is pics but indonesian CGs are no where. Your CGs run very fast.
Ahh.. don't make conclusion that fast. Our CG was there, trolling China CG hard... LOL :nana:

Well, the price could be the your entire population.
Could be...maybe... probably... but something is certain that Chinese illegal fishing boats have to go down to the bottom of the sea ;)

Lucky you, you wont be wait too long.

Lucky me, indeed. I'm feel blessed. :angel:

Last edited:
Ahh.. don't make conclusion that fast. Our CG were there, trolling China CG hard... LOL :nana:

Yeah, in your dream...

Could be...maybe... probably... but something is certain that Chinese illegal fishing boats have to go down to the bottom of the sea ;)

Don't make conclusion that fast. Your govt is not brave like you think.;)

Yeah, in your dream...

Should i show you the pict? I really don't want to further embarrassed you anymore... You'll get another slap...

Don't make conclusion that fast. Your govt is not brave like you think.

The conclusion is final, since we already blown up more than 170 boats including from china earlier...

Last edited:
Should i show you the pict? I really don't want to further embarrassed you anymore... You'll get another slap...

Show it if you has, and I will prove that happened long time ago.

The conclusion is final, since we already blown up more than 170 boats including from china earlier...
Yeah , only 1 out of 170 from China.

Seems you really want China take action on indonesia.

What action you want? I think the minimum would be sink some of ships.;)

Don't make conclusion that fast. I think, your govt is not brave like you think... lol lol lol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom