What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Turkey didn't get any substantial punishment from Russia for shooting down Russian jet. But I know eventually it will get what it deserves. Wait and watch.

they consider their seized reefs have double or triple range of eez compare to your Natuna island EEZ.

2012/may/20. That is 10 year after the war, and indonisia finally choose to swallow the defeat.LOL

I'm glad Indonesia have big enough heart to accept peace and friendship from it's former colony. We are the first to support them in ASEAN. There's nothing to be shame about.

I'm glad Indonesia have big enough heart to accept peace and friendship from it's former colony. There's nothing to be shame about.

You must readied to accept more "peace and friendship".:-)

You must readied to accept more "peace and friendship".

Of course, Indonesia is ready to "peace and friendship" chinese illegal fishing boats to smithereen... :haha:

I'm glad Indonesia have big enough heart to accept peace and friendship from it's former colony. We are the first to support them in ASEAN. There's nothing to be shame about.

look at dashed line near Malayasia, Brunei, Ph coasts... They could anytime bolden the line to reach close to your coast of Natuna island or even beaches.

That is the most disgusting aspect of dashed line, a line without coordinates, but would cover all area they want.

Lol we were good back then, when the Chinese fishermen and Coast Guard still got their GPS running right. I love how politics change over time.

look at dashed line near Malayasia, Brunei, Ph coasts... They could anytime bolden the line to reach close to your coast of Natuna island. That is the most disgusting aspect of dashed line, a line without coordinates, but would cover all area they want.

That's why nobody recognize it.

Of course, Indonesia is ready to "peace and friendship" chinese illegal fishing boats to smithereen... :haha:

Well, China is ready to support "peace and friendship" weapons to Ache freedom fighters.
Don't forget we will also sent "peace and friendship" Chinese Navy this time.;)

That's why nobody recognize it.

Well, Chinese CGs and Navy are there to help you recognize it.

Well, China is ready to support "peace and friendship" weapons to Ache freedom fighters. Don't forget we will also sent "peace and friendship" Chinese Navy this time.

No problemo, Indonesia will gladly take your "peace and friendship" anytime. Is this happen after the first boat we blow up of after the 100th boats?

Well, Chinese CGs and Navy are there to help you recognize it.

No need, Indonesian navy will give the right map and working GPS device to the Chinese CG & Navy and show them the way home.

Last edited:
I will show you how bad thing would happen according to their original dashed line.

circle.jpg

1947_Nanhai_Zhudao small.png

1. the triangle to Sulu and Celebes sea
2. the dashed line against Natuna changed from original map to ten dashed line that open the chance of violating Natuna EEZ.
China_9_dash_line.png

like this
c584f619174cadd5b562e4f61b5dda6c.jpg

Their fishboats get funded to violate your Natuna EEZ as evidence for future claim

Last edited:
Basically, your CGs know very well their way home when they met Chinese CGs. Your Navy will also run for their lives when they meet Chinese Navy.

Like this? Chinese Giant CG run for their live when confronted by a much smaller and older patrol boat in Natuna :haha:
img-20160621-wa0009-jpg.312146

img-20160621-wa0007-jpg.312147

Ahaaa... got you.. now take my "peace and friendship" :cheesy:
20062016%20kapal%20china.jpg

img-20160621-wa0005-jpg.312180

Last edited:
This is their new map, with bolden dashed line, actually cut your Natuna into 2 if extended.
And even landed on Malaysia shore.
bien%20dong%20-09.jpg

south-china-sea.jpg

Yeah, your CGs already run away and your navy too when Chinese navy shows up.

Hey, who said that.. We are patroling that area and currently seizing another boats..
Looks like that Chinese fisherman can't get enough of our peace and friendship :azn:

Hey, who said that.. We are patroling that area and currently seizing another boats..
Looks like that Chinese fisherman can't get enough of our peace and friendship :azn:

Well, your CGs get enough of our "peace and friendship" form our CGs.;)

We will send our Navy to give your Navy some "peace and friendship" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom