What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

Just interesting really, how vile the posts can be and a 180 degree about face. I suppose it reveals the true nature of Americans and American security personnel about Japan and Japanese view points. Its fine, i actually endorse this revelation as it bears open the kinds of hidden feelings and thoughts supposed "partners" actually have.

Better the Japanese People become aware of everything.

They just feel insecure that a Japanese don't say what they want to hear.

This is exactly what I told @TaiShang --- in another discussion. About American 'fit of rage'. My theory and prediction is correct, as it seems. One of the reasons why Abe and the LDP are imposing gradual change.

Americans can be quite reactive as this thread has shown.

BTW, during the AIIB event, Japanese MOFA were assaulted on all sides by US pressuring Japan not to join it. Immense , immense pressure.

An act of desperation, really.

who is the master and who is the dog in this relationship :close_tema:

China seems to be the one with leverage :whistle:

BTW Is Japan going to cede that Daiyou is indeed Chinese.

or is it Senkaku really Japanese :coffee:

so now that you and Japan are comrades now it seems.

when this so called North East Asia Union finally happens there won't be any bad blood left??

you don't care about the remains of war criminals at Yasukuni Shrine anymore :rofl:

American don't hold exclusivity to be Japanese's friend, Chinese can also be Japanese's comrades. What is big deal about Yasukuni Shrine?? the best moment to solve our pass is when we become friend and not when hate each other.

American don't hold exclusivity to be Japanese's friend, Chinese can also be Japanese's comrades. What is big deal about Yasukuni Shrine?? the best moment to solve our pass is when we become friend and not when hate each other.

what's the big deal :what:

Japan can be China friends just saying China will have strings for the Japanese.

Japan is weak and China is strong. Asia is Chinese sphere of influence now.

leverage the glorious leverage.

Haha..nice try again....Yasukuni Shrine now Daiyou/Senkaku...what will be next?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If relations between Tokyo and Beijing blossom even more and with sweeping success of the CSKJ FTA is realizing, expect US / Western media publications on the following historical events:
  • Bataan Death March
  • Bridge over the River Kwai
  • Invasion and fall of Singapore
  • Japanese militarism on the rise

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon ,

They will emphasize memorials of events like this again....

who is the master and who is the dog in this relationship
I look at the recent change in our JPNese member regarding our Chinese members and the image of a bunch of people coo-ing over a pet come to mind.

Haha..nice try again....Yasukuni Shrine now Daiyou/Senkaku...what will be next?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
is it Diaoyu or Senkaku??

if the SCS is Chinese and PRC claims Senkaku as Diaoyu. you don't agree o_O so it is a Japanese island and no dispute on that by you :agree:

I agree as Senkaku is Senkaku

I look at the recent change in our JPNese member regarding our Chinese members and the image of a bunch of people coo-ing over a pet come to mind.

I don't know what happen to Niponjin. He must of visited China and they killed the real person and created a clone that loves the PRC and thinks Japan should be part of China.

Manchuria Candidate :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom