What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

I think you did not get what i was trying to say; but, however, your answer reveals more about YOUR character.

I have lost a lot of respect for you in your vile attempt of injury.

lol, what vile attempt??

I did not said that, I simply told you what I hear back when I was living in China. You may not want to agree with it, you may not think this is true, that does not mean it does not happens and it does not mean some old fart did not actually tell me that.

Again, if you can't stand the heat, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

Don't make your fantasy dream with your Shenzhen fairy tail, you said that because your obsession to see that he don't take your anti-China position, so you just want to vent your frustration, you can keep the fantasy for yourself.

And what is the big deal about that video, we continue with our land reclamation while US is begging us to stop :rofl:

Precisely.

Well @Nihonjin1051 ...so much for a Japan/China détente. They still have you in the crosshairs.

the Japanese still haven't apologized for comfort woman. they are in denial of their war crimes during Imperial Japan era.

they treated Chinese and Koreans less than dogs.

once China controls Japan they'll have their history books packed full of the truth of what happened, and a law against denying the truth.

lol, what vile attempt??

I did not said that, I simply told you what I hear back when I was living in China. You may not want to agree with it, you may not think this is true, that does not mean it does not happens and it does not mean some old fart did not actually tell me that.

Again, if you can't stand the heat, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

Oh i can take the injury, just reveals more about your personality.

Don't make your fantasy dream with your Shenzhen fairy tail, you said that because your obsession to see that he don't take your anti-China position, so you just want to vent your frustration, you can keep the fantasy for yourself.

And what is the big deal about that video, we continue with our land reclamation while US is begging us to stop :rofl:

lol, if I remember correctly, you said that yourselves some time ago (not actually quite long ago) for some payback to the Japanese for what they have done to China, or is it also a lies and is a figment of my imagination?

When you talk about payback, what kind of payback you want? Spit in their face? Or kill them? I don't quite remember.

By the way, it's TALE, not Tail...

Last edited:
lol, if I remember correctly, you said that yourselves some time ago (not actually quite long ago) for some payback to the Japanese for what they have done to China, or is it also a lies and is a figment of my imagination?

When you talk about payback, what kind of payback you want? Spit in their face? Or kill them? I don't quite remember.

That's irrelevant. That was the past. As if referring to a hypothetical past event justifies the present. Please, as a military professional to another, get a grip of yourself.

And act...Professional.

Oh i can take the injury, just reveals more about your personality.

lol, again, what personality? That I like to rape someone or what???

If you so naïve as to believe there are no hard feeling between Japanese and Chinese and you said that it was me who are ill mannered to tell you there are, then I guess I am a bad guy lol

I don't mind being a bad guy, but quite obviously, you can't stand the heat, even if you said so.

lol, again, what personality? That I like to rape someone or what???

If you so naïve as to believe there are no hard feeling between Japanese and Chinese and you said that it was me who are ill mannered to tell you there are, then I guess I am a bad guy lol

I don't mind being a bad guy, but quite obviously, you can't stand the heat, even if you said so.

Who said i can't stand the heat? That was your own posting. Please, don't try to put words in my mouth.

That's irrelevant. That was the past. As if referring to a hypothetical past event justifies the present. Please, as a military professional to another, get a grip of yourself.

And act...Professional.

Did I not tell you the stuff that I heard is ALSO in the past? If what @Kiss_of_the_Dragon said is irreverent because it was in the not-so-long ago past, then why mine are reverent??

Selective information much? And you said you are a PhD?? LOL

Who said i can't stand the heat? That was your own posting. Please, don't try to put words in my mouth.

Am not gonna continue on with you, I said what I said, like it, meh, don't like it, meh.

I don't quite care honestly. I heard what I said, I say it out here, take it or not is not my problem.

Did I not tell you the stuff that I heard is ALSO in the past? If what @Kissofthedragon said is irreverent because it was in the not-so-long ago past, then why mine are reverent??

Selective information much? And you said you are a PhD?? LOL

Am not gonna continue on with you, I said what I said, like it, meh, don't like it, meh.

I don't quite care honestly. I heard what I said, I say it out here, take it or not is not my problem.

I don't dwell on emotional volatility as what you're exuding right now. Just discern on what you've just posted here in this thread, Jhungary.

As i said, i have lost a lot of respect for you.

the Japanese still haven't apologized for comfort woman. they are in denial of their war crimes during Imperial Japan.

once China controls Japan they'll have their history books packed full of truth of what happened.

:rofl::rofl: As I said before, if Japanese dare to stand up for his country, Americans will dig all Japan's pass and paint Japan as guilty...LMAO just too funny. You really think your trick will work?..it will take more than that to drive a wedge between who believe on North East Asia Union :lol: @Nihonjin1051 , beware, a lot of flies will buzzing around you, you will be on their crosshair.

:rofl::rofl: As I said before, if Japanese dare to stand up for his country, Americans will dig all Japan's pass and paint Japan as guilty...LMAO just too funny. You really think your trick will work?..it will take more than that to drive a wedge between who believe on North East Asia Union :lol: @Nihonjin1051 , beware, a lot of flies will buzzing around you, you will be their crosshair.

Just interesting really, how vile the posts can be and a 180 degree about face. I suppose it reveals the true nature of Americans and American security personnel about Japan and Japanese view points. Its fine, i actually endorse this revelation as it bears open the kinds of hidden feelings and thoughts supposed "partners" actually have.

Better the Japanese People become aware of everything.

Somehow, he blame this on the American :)

LOL

Wasn't the main tenders Japan, France, and Germany??

How is Japan any more of an alliance with the US than the other 2??? Would China give the same response if Germany or France won the tender?? "Don't buy from Germany due to their WW2 aggression" (which really means...don't pick Germany due to their close US alliance). I guess France would be the only safe pick (as if we don't have a close alliance with them)

What if I lie:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: As I said before, if Japanese dare to stand up for his country, Americans will dig all Japan's pass and paint Japan as guilty...LMAO just too funny. You really think your trick will work?..it will take more than that to drive a wedge between who believe on North East Asia Union :lol: @Nihonjin1051 , beware, a lot of flies will buzzing around you, you will be their crosshair.

so now that you and Japan are comrades now it seems.

when this so called North East Asia Union finally happens there won't be any bad blood left??

you don't care about the remains of war criminals at Yasukuni Shrine anymore :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom