What's new

China & Russia threatening US air Supremacy

Yap the West will likely have a huge problem facing off with the East for the time being. However until the JXX and the PAK-FA are opperational the F-22 and F-35 will dominate the skies.

jxx will rule the skies man may be it need a time but jxx is best

During the Second World War the Japanese had more advanced fighters than the US. The US overcame the advantage the Japanese had by developing fighters like the Corsair and the Hellcat. I would dare say they learned their lesson and most likely already have something in the works unknown to the public. We do have test areas in the US that the public are aware of but most outsiders don’t know about. Places like “Area 51” where it is reported strange aircrafts are seen doing amazing things .

scary picture for USAF...i did not know Thunder was precieved by them as threat as its just our platform which we will only use against IAF...but if they feel its a threat then its a compliment to PAC And Changdu

scary picture for USAF...i did not know Thunder was precieved by them as threat as its just our platform which we will only use against IAF...but if they feel its a threat then its a compliment to PAC And Changdu

I really think it comes down to the avionics that are used in the platform. And our guys are doing a lot of resurch to make sure that the JF-17 is as potent of a fighter as any other:guns:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom