What's new

China & Russia need to take action against America.

China already tested the land-based ASBM, and now we're developing version 2.0, launched by Qing-class diesel-electric submarine!
Qing.jpg

It seems you love to gamble. This time you're playing the Russian roulette but the revolver has only one empty chamber. Warmongers like you don't know it.

It is not about what the Americans are thinking or can do...

It is about what the world can do about it.

Currently, if the US wishes to destroy any armed force in the world, without resorting to an occupation, it can do so.
If you take away any compunction about harming civilians [because American civilians were harmed] no one can stop them.

It is not about what the Americans are thinking or can do...

It is about what the world can do about it.

Currently, if the US wishes to destroy any armed force in the world, without resorting to an occupation, it can do so.
If you take away any compunction about harming civilians [because American civilians were harmed] no one can stop them.

Nope. The US can destroy India with no negative consequences. If Americans decide to nuke India tomorrow, there is absolutely nothing that India can do about it.

But attacking China and pushing us into a corner forces us to use our 3000 warhead arsenal with 15,000 km delivery, which will wipe out the US's top 100 cities accounting for 70% of population, 90% of Japan, South Korea, Britain and Vietnam, and probably 70% of India.

So don't push us into the corner, because before we die we will kill you, your family, and all your friends.

US is economically extremely weak.

china can collapse the entire US economy by dumping US bonds if US decides to attack china.

without china lending money to the US, the american empire cannot fund itself.
the last buyer will be the fed, and thats massive inflation.

the creditor always holds the card over the debtor.
its the same relationship between a bank and a person that needs loans to continue his life.

chinese military is extremely powerful with asymmetric and conventional capabilities.
if the US thinks they can just turn up and win then they are delusional.
when the technological gap is closing, then a war comes down to battlefield tactics on the day.

china is closing that technological gap very quickly.

Nope. The US can destroy India with no negative consequences. If Americans decide to nuke India tomorrow, there is absolutely nothing that India can do about it.

But attacking China and pushing us into a corner forces us to use our 3000 warhead arsenal with 15,000 km delivery, which will wipe out the US's top 100 cities accounting for 70% of population, 90% of Japan, South Korea, Britain and Vietnam, and probably 70% of India.

So don't push us into the corner, because before we die we will kill you, your family, and all your friends.

First of all, let me make it clear, while I am of Indian origin, I am Canadian. So you can keep the India vs China BS to yourself.

secondly, how will you use the are you sure that you have enough missiles to hit the US? If it is a first strike by China, then maybe, if it is a second strike, a lot [but not all] of Chinese missiles will be taken out, so the 100 city mark is too far off.

This is about the current US hegemony in military affairs. You getting emotional and threatening people's families does a dis-service to yourself and your country men/women. We are talking rationally and keeping it civil. Do so yourself too.

if China does bomb the usa, then Russia will most likely join. This is a perfect opportunity to get rid of a huge thorn on Russia. Anyone else sick of western imperialism is also free to join in

if China does bomb the usa, then Russia will most likely join. This is a perfect opportunity to get rid of a huge thorn on Russia. Anyone else sick of western imperialism is also free to join in

are-you-serious.jpg

Are you really in Virginia ?

but if american nuke india then who will defend americans on pdf lol

Anglo-Saxon racist hegemony is a threat to world peace. I am Vietnamese and 3 millions of Vietnamese people died for nothing because the US wanted to get involve and then run to protect their own interest. It is sad. Asia should be united and develope ties with China. Anglo-Saxon have never viewed Asians as equal. Just go to any Anglo country for your proof.

Anglo-Saxon racist hegemony is a threat to world peace. I am Vietnamese and 3 millions of Vietnamese people died for nothing because the US wanted to get involve and then run to protect their own interest. It is sad. Asia should be united and develope ties with China. Anglo-Saxon have never viewed Asians as equal. Just go to any Anglo country for your proof.

It is kinda ironic that many of your fellow countrymen still view China as the biggest enemy.

China always has compromised for the join development of the SCS, but it is Vietnam and Phillipines the one who believes that they should solely own these natural resources.

Then what are you doing living in the US?

It is kinda ironic that many of your fellow countrymen still view China as the biggest enemy.

China always has compromised for the join development of the SCS, but it is Vietnam and Phillipines the one who believes that they should solely own these natural resources.

Well, I don't know about other people, but my belief is the Vietnamese government are not nearly as good as the Chinese government in term of function and efficiency. I can understand Phillipine being a puppet, but I think Vietnamese won't easily be played by the West to pit against China. A lot of Vietnamese don't want to be anti-China or anti-anybody. Rather, Vietnamese value stability and development just like the Chinese. All these talks about war is rubbish.

Most Vietnamese are distrustful of the US government. We just have to wait and hope nothing escalate between Vietnam and China. If both governments are good, nothing will happen. For us people, we just need to be calm and not fall into sensationalistic rhetoric by foreign press, and god-knows- how many trolls on the internet.

Then what are you doing living in the US?

off topic troll you have been reported. America keep your nose out of china and vietnams biz. you americans have blood of 1000s of vietnamese go home and stay home

off topic troll you have been reported. America keep your nose out of china and vietnams biz. yoy americans have blood of 1000s of vitnam go home and stay home
:lol: Is this the best you can do? Report any post you does not like? The hypocrisy is glaring. The man is living the benefits and protection of the America he despises. Heck, I doubt that he is even Asian, let alone a Viet.

:lol: Is this the best you can do? Report any post you does not like? The hypocrisy is glaring. The man is living the benefits and protection of the America he despises. Heck, I doubt that he is even Asian, let alone a Viet.

well hypocrisy is something which americans have a lead on. Why should american govt interfere in asia? dont you understand where you are not wanted,

Back
Top Bottom