What's new

China & Russia need to take action against America.

............ America keep your nose out of china and vietnams biz. .....................

............... Why should american govt interfere in asia? ............

As the only reigning superpower, ALL the world is USA's "business". Is that unacceptable? Well, if it is, then the rest of the world is welcome to compete. That is how it works.

It is accepted that china and or russia could not beat america conventionally. But nuclear war would be suicide and even then in op i stated that i thought it likely america would win however the victory would be a pyrric victory cos america would face barren wasteland in america with a retaliation some nukes would get that through. The point which i was making which perhaps I didnt make as well as id like to have done was that betweeen 1990 to 2010 we have lived in more a less a unipolar world. I think things are changing now with the ascendency of china and a more confident and assertive russia. You will note that although America encouraged Georgia to get itself in the situation they did with Russia yet america for all their sweet words did not do much when push came to shove.

My point that I was trying to make is how much longer can or will china & russia just let americans do whatever they want; iraq?afghanistan?Libya? Iran next? Pakistan next. At this rate there may be a time that once america gets it european missile shield up and gets cocky with china and thinks they can steal resources at will that no one will be able to do anything.

Under normal circumstances may be good sense and pragmatism would prevail and a nuke WW3 averted however Americans europeans and white english speaking countries are financially bankrupt and their desparation shows.

Also I dont think the west are itching for a war where they will have large numbers of soldiers being killed. Their appetite for hardship death and hunger is less than other countries. As vietnam showed large scale casulties is something that america goes to great length to avoid.

Earlier someone mentioned Israel and I think its important to remember that a small group of disciplined jews in america controls american foreign policy and Israel could be something that countries that can not reach america need to look at as a serious target.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

As the only reigning superpower, ALL the world is USA's "business". Is that unacceptable? Well, if it is, then the rest of the world is welcome to compete. That is how it works.

lot of american people are nice and want american govt to look after them and agree with me. of course if america is attacked it should hit back with full force. but I think live and let live is better. its just aipac that poisons american govt and you all know it

Then what are you doing living in the US?
I grew up here and don't tell me to go back to my country! I am just warning you ignorant fools who thinks the white man have your interest in mind. I grew up around white people my whole life. I know their mentality better than anyone. White people have a racist and supremacist worldview. When you dig deep, they could careless about other non-white people. Country like Vietnam China Phillipine all fallinto the same category.

White people will only like non-white as long as non-whites are useful and don't question their worldview. Once you are no useful they will turn on you like Saddam and Gaddafi. White people don't value loyalty, so they can never be trusted.

If you fools trust what Clinton or the house slave Obama, then you better watch your back. America will dump a pile of **** on you once you done serve your purpose.

I could give many examples through history of American and White people backstabbing, but I am too lazy. The Native used to say 'white man speaks with forked tongue'. It is true then and it is true now.

I grew up here and don't tell me to go back to my country!
I did not tell you to 'go back' to anywhere. I asked that if you hate the US that much, why are you still living here. There is a difference. How you came to the US, whether you are borned or an immigrant, is irrelevant the moment you harbors and expressed such hatred for the country you are living in. So my question is very legitimate: What are you doing living in the US if you hate the country that much?

The answer is: You are a coward.

I did not tell you to 'go back' to anywhere. I asked that if you hate the US that much, why are you still living here. There is a difference. How you came to the US, whether you are borned or an immigrant, is irrelevant the moment you harbors and expressed such hatred for the country you are living in. So my question is very legitimate: What are you doing living in the US if you hate the country that much?

Mr. gambler, most probably he's a native indian. He's still afraid of the pale skins.

CHina needs to go ahead whos stopping them....but kindly dont drag Russia into this lol.

No Sir! He don't hate US or its innocent pplz but he hate the criminal ruling elites and their evil principalz which are totally inhuman and destructive.....:smokin:

World War 3 - China, Pakistan, Russia, Iran vs U.S./NATO

Indians would want their government to help U.S./NATO because of war against Pakistan but Manmohan SIngh would not want to upset China Russia and Iran, so Indians will take their war online to defence.pk.
lol hyenas are more eager than lions to fight.
☻
ps: china is a snake bear wont trust even 4 a moment.

Maybe he wants to change the system with the occupiers? Or maybe he wants to exploit the opportunities in USA, the exact same way your country has done to every single nation it has conducted "relations" with. The USA is one of the most brutal empires that humanity has ever witnessed. With the surfacing crimes your country has done, the anger and resentment towards USA is growing by the day. The most recent example of Americas brutality is Iraq, where around 1 mio people died as consequence of the war. For what? For Americas exploitative nature.

Therefore stop trying to preach anything to anyone. The very inception of USA was at the cost of millions of natives. USA is the only country in world that used nuclear bombs in major civillians cities. Can you explain us exactly what likable there is about the US?

This is why they will take action in due course

Everything is up for grabs at the crucial intersection of hardcore geopolitics and Pipelineistan. Washington's New Silk Road dream is not exactly a success. [21]

Moscow, for its part, now wants Pakistan to be a full member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) [22]. That also applies to China in relation to Iran. Imagine Russia, China, Pakistan and Iran coordinating their mutual security inside a strengthened SCO, whose motto is "non-alignment, non-confrontation and non-interference in the affairs of other countries". R2P it ain't.

Snags abound. For China the SCO is above all about economics and trade [23]. For Russia it's above all a security bloc [24], which must absolutely find a regional solution to Afghanistan that keeps the Taliban under control and at the same time gets rid of the Afghan chapter of the US Empire of Bases.

As Pipelineistan goes, with Russia, Central Asia and Iran controlling 50% of world's gas reserves, and with Iran and Pakistan as virtual SCO members, the name of the game becomes Asian integration - if not Eurasian. China and Russia now coordinate foreign policy in extreme detail. The trick is to connect China and Central Asia with South Asia and the Gulf - with the SCO developing as an economic/security powerhouse. In parallel, Pipelineistan may accelerate the full integration of the SCO as a counterpunch to NATO.

In realpolitik terms, that makes much more sense than a New Silk Road invented in Washington. But tell that to the Pentagon, or to a possible bomb Iran, scare China, neo-con-remote-controlled next president of the United States.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/148319-playing-chess-eurasia.html read the full article

Maybe he wants to change the system with the occupiers? Or maybe he wants to exploit the opportunities in USA, the exact same way your country has done to every single nation it has conducted "relations" with. The USA is one of the most brutal empires that humanity has ever witnessed. With the surfacing crimes your country has done, the anger and resentment towards USA is growing by the day. The most recent example of Americas brutality is Iraq, where around 1 mio people died as consequence of the war. For what? For Americas exploitative nature.

Therefore stop trying to preach anything to anyone. The very inception of USA was at the cost of millions of natives. USA is the only country in world that used nuclear bombs in major civillians cities. Can you explain us exactly what likable there is about the US?
:lol: Posts like these simply deserve nothing more than derisive laughter. As far as brutal regimes goes, your Turkey...???

:lol: Posts like these simply deserve nothing more than derisive laughter. As far as brutal regimes goes, your Turkey...???

Laugh your @ss off, i dont give a dime. I accept the mistakes done towards the Kurds and the Armenians.

Firsty, you don't accept anything. Secondly it was not Turkey but the Ottoman. Thirdly, there is no country in the history that can compete with your level of inhumanity. And finally, even your own citizens understood what a gruesome mistake Iraq/Vietnam etc was.

Slaughtering the natives and then continuing your actions worldwide. Whose fault is it? Yours as citizens? The decisionmakers? The big corporations?

No matter what, USA is today sucking the resources of the earth. Not just from their own lands,but also from foreign lands, whom they destroy. One day, your leaders will stand trial for their cruelties. It is truly sad that USA in this day and age can continue their wrong conduct. Still supporting Israel with military tech and weaponry, while they slaughter innocent women and children.

Do you also laugh when you see the pictures of children getting murdered in Iraq and Israel? Sitting in your comfy chair. Even your war tactcs are totally inhumane and honorless. Sitting in miltary bases and killing people with your drones with wireless joysticks.

Mr Developereo

No way am i or the OP suggesting the US can be beaten. However do you really think they would be naive enough to take on Pakistan with Russia and China objecting? Do you think the consequences of what would potentially happen is worth taking a punt by the USA? I think not. What is clear is Pakistan would be a completely different issue and frankly China and Russia have the power to tip the balance.
In reality i have a theory in what is happening and i believe its called "burying bad news and diverting attention".
USA are simply being humiliated in Afghanistan and with the imminent retreat will use Pakistan as a scapegoat and point the finger at them for their failures and misdemeanors - just my opinion.

Another thought are the main players in the world already posturing for world dominance already -is this what its all about? Pakistan are perhaps just pawns??
You talk about balance?

Here is one:

When things were heating up between China and Japan over a claim to some territory and it seemed as if Japan would get punched in the face, USA stepped into the ring with the statement that USA will honor its obligations to Japan for its security needs. The message was clear: If China seeks military solution for its dispute with Japan then it will have to face Japanese-US combined might.

And China soon stopped cold in its tracks.

Same is true for other BRICS members.

When Russia attacked Georgia, USA remained silent because of following matters:

1. Seeking Russia's approval for covering Poland in planned missile defence shield for Europe to counter threat of Iran.

2. Alternate route into Afganistan, if ties with Pakistan break down.

3. Preoccupation of USA/NATO in War On Terror.

Russia took full advantage of this opportunity to lodge a punch of its own when US/NATO were asking it for favors with one hand and militarily involved in WOT with other. In addition, Georgia is not a NATO member.

Point is that 'offensive plans' work under favorable circumstances. It is STUPID to assume that Russia and China are willing to seek OPEN CONFRONTATION with USA, even if their interests are in jeopardy. They are playing their cards carefully and they know that a major conflict will immensely disrupt their accomplishments.

Pakistan cannot afford to trap US/NATO forces in Afghanistan and neither can Russia or any other neighbouring side. Blocking a supply route for some days is easy. However, their is a RED LINE that no side would wish to cross. Pakistan knows this red line and it is resisting to a degree which is acceptable to USA.

No need to jump on high guns, and fall for the mantra of Veitnam. When push comes to shove, common people have no idea that exactly how far USA would be willing to go to fight for its assets.

At the end of the day, nations are preventing WW-III scenario with sane minds.

I grew up here and don't tell me to go back to my country! I am just warning you ignorant fools who thinks the white man have your interest in mind. I grew up around white people my whole life. I know their mentality better than anyone. White people have a racist and supremacist worldview. When you dig deep, they could careless about other non-white people. Country like Vietnam China Phillipine all fallinto the same category.

You know me? You know my Son, my daughter, my wife?

You don't know jack. Your rant is 10X as racist as anything I've heard from any "whitey" on this forum.

Post WW2 - We occupied Japan and Germany. According to you, we would have expended time and energy in rebuilding only Germany. Japan we would have either ignored, or simply looted. Yet what happened in Japan?

You are a fool to paint with such a broad brush.

When things were heating up between China and Japan over a claim to some territory and it seemed as if Japan would get punched in the face, USA stepped into the ring with the statement that USA will honor its obligations to Japan for its security needs. The message was clear: If China seeks military solution for its dispute with Japan then it will have to face Japanese-US combined might.

And China soon stopped cold in its tracks.
Huh? That's something straight out of your imagination. PLAN is currently patrolling Diaoyutai and Japan is too scared to deploy any troops on our island even though they claim it. We also just held massive naval exercises in the Western Pacific. You might be confusing Japan with Taiwan. We had a confrontation with the US Navy in 1996 over Taiwan.

Point is that 'offensive plans' work under favorable circumstances. It is STUPID to assume that Russia and China are willing to seek OPEN CONFRONTATION with USA, even if their interests are in jeopardy. They are playing their cards carefully and they know that a major conflict will immensely disrupt their accomplishments.

Pakistan cannot afford to trap US/NATO forces in Afghanistan and neither can Russia or any other neighbouring side. Blocking a supply route for some days is easy. However, their is a RED LINE that no side would wish to cross. Pakistan knows this red line and it is resisting to a degree which is acceptable to USA.

No need to jump on high guns, and fall for the mantra of Veitnam. When push comes to shove, common people have no idea that exactly how far USA would be willing to go to fight for its assets.

At the end of the day, nations are preventing WW-III scenario with sane minds.
I'm not Pakistani but that sounds like defeatism to me. China has no doubt that political power comes from the barrel of a gun and revolution is not a tea party.

Back
Top Bottom