What's new

China & Russia need to take action against America.

China and Russia with Pakistan are waiting for the right opportunity in right time, let US have temporary fun ! ;)

Big talk, but Pakistan is no Vietnam or Afghanistan. :lol:

Pakistan is a nuclear-armed nation, with the 6th largest population in the world. It's on an entirely different level.

Remind me, when was the last time America fought directly with a nuclear-armed nation? The answer is never, even one loose nuke in the hands of anti-US militant hands is too much to bear.

pakistans nukes are reserved for india in reality, we wont touch a nato nation because pakistan will be a wasteland if it does, so a bit silly to go on about pak nukes.

the only deterrent is if pakistan threatens to nuke israel, not because pakistan wants to wipe israel off the map and sees israel as an eternal enemy, but because israel cannot sustain a nuke, therefore the US cannot risk israel getting nuked because israel is more important than anything.

this i am sure is why israel regards pakistan as an enemy and why the neo con zionist lobby want to remove pak nukes.

pakistans nukes are reserved for india in reality, we wont touch a nato nation because pakistan will be a wasteland if it does, so a bit silly to go on about pak nukes.

the only deterrent is if pakistan threatens to nuke israel, not because pakistan wants to wipe israel off the map and sees israel as an eternal enemy, but because israel cannot sustain a nuke, therefore the US cannot risk israel getting nuked because israel is more important than anything.

this i am sure is why israel regards pakistan as an enemy and why the neo con zionist lobby want to remove pak nukes.

I have no idea what Israel has to do with this, but it is a fact that America has never started a direct military conflict with any nuclear armed nation.

Even North Korea, despite repeated lethal provocations, as well as only possessing a handful of fission devices, was able to scare America off and keep their nukes, while attacking South Korea at their leisure.

In this scenario, America always works through proxies.

US can cut a bloody swath through Pakistan while Carrier groups clear the coast for forward bases from which to stage operations or leave at their leisure.

Both your statement and this statement have the same likelihood of occuring.

Russia has nothing to gain, lots to lose should it actually go through with it.

That'd be quite difficult to do. There's lots that Pakistan can do to avoid that, or make the cost of winning unacceptably high. It also wouldn't sell to the public. Best to let the NATO troops retreat across Uzbekistan-Georgia-Turkey.

Please disabuse yourself of the notion that the US can be beaten. Both China and Russia combined can not defeat the US militarily and neither country will risk direct military engagement with the US.

The US remains the only hyperpower in the world. If you don't believe me, just open an atlas and see the conflict zones: they are all located in the neighborhood of Russia and China. Neither of those countries has the power to reciprocate in America's neighborhood.

Russia and China are wary of America and the don't want a permanent US presence in Afghanistan, but that's about as far as they will go. They will not lock horns with America all over the world for no reason.

Oh, and by the way, the US doesn't need Afghanistan to block oil supplies; they have been able to do that for decades from their bases in Bahrain. Why do you suppose the Fifth Fleet has been positioned there all this time?

Please disabuse yourself of the notion that the US can be beaten. Both China and Russia combined can not defeat the US militarily and neither country will risk direct military engagement with the US.

The US remains the only hyperpower in the world. If you don't believe me, just open an atlas and see the conflict zones: they are all located in the neighborhood of Russia and China. Neither of those countries has the power to reciprocate in America's neighborhood.

Russia and China are wary of America and the don't want a permanent US presence in Afghanistan, but that's about as far as they will go. They will not lock horns with America all over the world for no reason.

Oh, and by the way, the US doesn't need Afghanistan to block oil supplies; they have been able to do that for decades from their bases in Bahrain. Why do you suppose the Fifth Fleet has been positioned there all this time?

We've defeated the US in a full on, head to head conventional war when the average American was 50 times richer than the average Chinese. Now they're just 9 times richer. Yeah, times change, but so did we.

The US cannot deploy enough assets to destroy both China and Russia simultaneously, never mind destroying us before we get to launch our combined 8000 nuclear weapons.

We've defeated the US in a full on, head to head conventional war when the average American was 50 times richer than the average Chinese. Now they're just 9 times richer. Yeah, times change, but so did we.

The US cannot deploy enough assets to destroy both China and Russia simultaneously, never mind destroying us before we get to launch our combined 8000 nuclear weapons.

Yes, we can certainly defend against America, and have proved that in the 1950 Korean war, when we pushed the USA + 16 of her allies completely out of North Korea. If they couldn't beat us in the 1950's, then China in 2011 is more than enough to hold them off.

However, I think Developereo was talking about a conflict that is not in our neighbourhood. And in that situation, America for now beats us in terms of power projection.

I was talking of non-nuclear war. When nukes are involved, then it is a last-ditch suicidal situation for all sides.

In a conventional war, the US is simply unmatched -- by a long margin. And also in terms of global power projection.

America isn`t our friend.its just interests we just want their hardware no alliance.I`m more comfortable with China rather than US.US is a backstabber and history has many proofs of that

I hope for peace in that region. China and Russia have a huge role to play against the US never ending war in the ME. As long as a non-regional player like the US is involved, it is hard to achieve peace.

The US is itching for war with more financial crisis in the West, the US led NATO are probably dreaming of it. The region need to make a stand politically and not fall the bait.

China & Russia are probably the only two militaries that can afford to take America on and make Americans think twice. I say this because China & Russia are the only two countries that can threaten the American mainland with nuclear weapons.

:rofl:

one nation is blown away by financial crisis

and the other chanting "super power" "super power" 10 million times daily

:rofl: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom