What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Oh really? LOL So now USSR becomes the WEST now? LOLOLOL I knew you are bullshitting and try every small opportunity to switch your position back and forth to suit your argument. This tactic is old, my friend. We have some military exchange with Soviet prior to the Sino-Soviet split, afterward, we don't exchange any until re-normalization in 1990s. At that time, we helped and bought Russia weapons, meanwhile doing our own R&D. The west contribution to our military industry is very small. They never share high-tech weapon with us. You idiot! Otherwise we would have advanced and caught up with the West military standard already. LOL America never shared shit with us. What a joke to suggest the GREAT AMERICA of the WORLD providing high-tech military weapon to us. LOL On the commercial industrial side, it is a two-way street meaning we did joint-venture, and/or allow foreign companies to bring their expertise in exchange of market. This is not unique to China and any countries can applied this same strategy if they are smart and know how to guide their economy. Talking to a monkey like you to understand is obviously tough but I will try.

Looks up our invention and contribution to the world. For most important, the 4 great invention. Remember compass led to discovery of new world. Papermaking led paper currency, a new financial market boom. Printing led to information sharing and exchange of idea. Gunpowder lead to explosive weapon. Those are enough to advance civilization to a new age and advance into the industrial age led of course by the West who obviously took our invention and idea and advance to new high. It is all part of human advancement and we will take this responsibility in the 21st , alright my friend? This is our promise to you. LOL!
USSR built up your aviation industries through technical assistance, facility set up, and providing blueprint prior to the split, kid. They set up your nuclear weapon program by training you chinaman. The U.K licensed avionic suite for your J-7, kid. No, America did not provide you with military tech but massive civilian tech you idiot. Western cum are all over your face regards to tech transfer to lift you out of a typical agarian/nomadic East Asia destitude hell hole.

Yeah, I know your 4 contribution to the world when 3 of them is not even a sure deal that it is from you. But let say that those "invention" are from a population that make up 1/5 of the world, those are still shit and contribute ZERO to the invention of my computer, television, kid

Calling us as "monkey" does not change the fact that you are an inferior bunch that needs the Western cum to lift you out of that backward Confushit society. Now, I undersand what that Confushit guy have to teach you "gentlemen manner" because naturally you chinaman has ZERO manner LOL

Only people with most backward thinking and living in backward areas with low education always emphasize bloodline. I have never seen a German nor a British guy ever ask someone who they just met sth stupid like if their ancestor were Saxons or Romas at the first meeting. :lol:

Go on, go tell those Celtics descendants in the UK to gain their independence and tell them they are not British; tell those southerners in India that they are not Indian~ :p: To see if they will give you a one way ticket to the mental hospital~

Last edited:
For the nth time the natives of Fujian got siniczed or replaced its quite boring repeating the same thing over and over again.

Not only did I mention what happened after Minyue fell but that the paternal haplogroups are similar to Northern Han.

I'm not going to do the research for you look up 八姓入閩.

The Sinicization of Fujian was completed by Northern Song,while during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms the Western part was considered "barbarian" while the prefectures of Fu,Jian and Quan were inhabited by Han.

Doesn't mean squat if Vietnamese were included in the Yue ethonym,does the Inca empire have anything to do with the Inuits even though they are both Native Americans?

so, your arguments is clear, Han chinese are new comer to South China land. South China is native land of Bai Yue included Viets. You can not deny it.

so, your arguments is clear, Han chinese are new comer to South China land. South China is native land of Bai Yue included Viets. You can not deny it.

Yeah because the WHOLE South part of China used to include the north part of Vietnam before you "traitors" was split from the Southern Han, in other word, Vietnam is a native land of China.~ :partay:

Last edited:
Do you know, why be called Bai yue? Bai, Chinese is "百",means many,is called by a joint name, in almost most of time, not a unified nation, OK, here, you want equate Bai yue to "viet"? so Bai yue become your land? good job, just like now, you say the island in SCS belong to you.

And check, where are your viet from? and at acient time, how big your nation are? Ok,
Know shit, make ridiculous comments here, such stupid vietnamese, hehe!

Including Vietnamese doesn't mean all of them are Vietnamese,are Eskimos and Aztecs the same ethnicity just because they were labeled Native Americans?

It doesn't matter who owned the land 2,000 years ago,surely it was not the Vietnamese but various speakers of Tai Kadai/Hmong Mien etc.

You have to understand that ethnicities are not static and are constantly splitting or assimilating,your insinuations that Southern Han are only Baiyue is utterly ridiculous.

ViXuyen keep on repeating your delusions that Vietnamese invented high culture and rice domestication,maybe one day they will come true.
Hyper-nationalists Vietnamese is using the Nazi doctrine of if you repeat lies over and over you start to believe in your own lies.

Do you know, why be called Bai yue? Bai, Chinese is "百",means many,is called by a joint name, in almost most of time, not a unified nation, OK, here, you want equate Bai yue to "viet"? so Bai yue become your land? good job, just like now, you say the island in SCS belong to you.

And check, where are your viet from? and at acient time, how big your nation are? Ok,
Know shit, make ridiculous comments here, such stupid vietnamese, hehe!

before 2,000 year, Han chinese were in Zhong Yuan middle terrain of China. South China land and sea belong to Yue people. Yue or Viet in chinese or Vietnamese is Vietnamese and Zhuang, Thai/Katay. We were no Hans. Its most important thing that Han Chinese have to know. study more kid.

Including Vietnamese doesn't mean all of them are Vietnamese,are Eskimos and Aztecs the same ethnicity just because they were labeled Native Americans?

It doesn't matter who owned the land 2,000 years ago,surely it was not the Vietnamese but various speakers of Tai Kadai/Hmong Mien etc.

You have to understand that ethnicities are not static and are constantly splitting or assimilating,your insinuations that Southern Han are only Baiyue is utterly ridiculous.

hehe, Vietnamese doesn't mean all of them are Vietnamese. very idiot statement. I think you read Dai Viet Su Luoc, it stated that Van lang of Viets included Lingnan or Ngu Ling (wuling) in China, North point reached to Dongding lake in China. we lost our land to China from 2,000 year. Small native Yue people were Sinezed, they are Pundi people in China now. If they claim that they are han chinese, I copy idea from my country man he said they are fake Han Chinese. if they don't like more to be Yue people, let them to be free. we don't care.

Hyper-nationalists Vietnamese is using the Nazi doctrine of if you repeat lies over and over you start to believe in your own lies.

our debate not related to German Nazi here. It is just a truth stated in China History book that Han Chinese from time of Qin Dynasty China, have been invaded in to South, to the land of Bai Yue people. You can not deny that.

Last edited:
before 2,000 year, Han chinese were in Zhong Yuan middle terrain of China. South China land and sea belong to Yue people. Yue or Viet in chinese or Vietnamese is Vietnamese and Zhuang, Thai/Katay. We were no Hans. Its most important thing that Han Chinese have to know. study more kid.
Hehe, Vietnam history "Expert"!!
Now I know why many Vietnamese have the daydream of indochina empire, maybe they want more.

Do you know what's the mean of Yue in Chinese?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom