What's new

China riles Vietnam with island cruise

You cannot be sure that one day they (the Cantonese people, BaiYue) will return with their brothers, Vietnam. Or not.

Although they were assimilated by Han chinese, they still keep their own traits. They are our brothers BaiYue....

I am from south china, can you understand contonese“ diu ni lao mo lan chao hai"?

It's truth that Vietnam was indedendent state of Lac Viet (Ye Lang) in southern China today, before a time when Chinese invaded. we regained Independence from China 938 year and we lost Guangxi and Guangdong. Chinese can stop lying about history.

My friend Guangxi and Guangdong were never populated by Vietnamese (Austroasiatics) this seems to be a common myth among Vietnamese. Southeast China (both Guangs) is homeland to Austronesian populations.

Yelang is a southern kingdom of the Miao-Yao tribes not Vietnamese. You'd think we would find a ton of Vietnamese remaining in these areas if they originated there but this is not the case. However, there are plenty of other minorities. based on my study books Vietnamese originated in northern andeastern India and related to the Munda tribe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munda_languages

My friend Guangxi and Guangdong were never populated by Vietnamese (Austroasiatics) this seems to be a common myth among Vietnamese. Southeast China (both Guangs) is homeland to Austronesian populations.

Yelang is a southern kingdom of the Miao-Yao tribes not Vietnamese. You'd think we would find a ton of Vietnamese remaining in these areas if they originated there but this is not the case. However, there are plenty of other minorities. based on my study books Vietnamese originated in northern andeastern India and related to the Munda tribe.

Munda languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have confused "people" with the "language"?

so you are my humble servant?

You had nothing to say?

Well some random Cantonese girls from Chaozhou (Teochew), don't tell me that they can pass as the Vietnamese girls, while i see they can easily pass as the girls from North China. :coffee:

2010620103048917_s.jpg

These girls are really hot! Wondering why are they doing in the middle of the street?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom