What's new

China riles Vietnam with island cruise

I think India should also lay claim in general as indisuputable and inalieanable part of india. more fun

I think India should also lay claim in general as indisuputable and inalieanable part of india. more fun

Too bad your govt doesn't have the gut to do so. :coffee:

South Chinese majority are Baiyue people (Bách Việt), they were assimilated by the Han people in North Chinese. Today, one of them are the Cantonese.

Cantonese only have few drop blood of Baiyue in their mother side, while their father side is predominantly Han.

This doesn't make them Baiyue at all, and i bet if you go to visit the largest city in South China (Shanghai) and the largest city in North China (Beijing), people there aren't much different to each other except the accent.

The Japanese-built ship carried out a three-day voyage to the northern shoals of the Paracels, the official Xinhua news agency reported,

Hmmm...Chinese operating a Japanese built ship with an American name in Vietnamese territorial waters!! :woot: Amusing, to say the least! :lol:

Soon the cruise ships would be run with oil provided by India's ONGC, and deck hands from the Philippines and Malaysia :cheesy:

Cheers!

Too bad your govt doesn't have the gut to do so. :coffee:

Cantonese only have few drop blood of Baiyue in their mother side, while their father side is predominantly Han.

This doesn't make them Baiyue at all, and i bet if you go to visit the largest city in South China (Shanghai) and the largest city in North China (Beijing), people there aren't much different to each other except the accent.

But you don't understand what a Cantonese people says and vice versa. Because they are BaiYue people (Bách Việt)

Hmmm...Chinese operating a Japanese built ship with an American name in Vietnamese territorial waters!! :woot: Amusing, to say the least! :lol:

Soon the cruise ships would be run with oil provided by India's ONGC, and deck hands from the Philippines and Malaysia :cheesy:

Cheers!

Don't laugh, that's the future of the world. A few centuries from now the racial lines are going to very blurred. Everyone is so mixed they'll be neither Indians nor Chinese.

But you don't understand what a Cantonese people says and vice versa. Because they are BaiYue people (Bách Việt)

I do understand most of words in the standard Cantonese spoken in Guangzhou and Hong Kong, while i don't understand a single word from the Vietnamese language.

Those non-mandarin dialects like Yue/Wu/Min/Gan are hard for the Mandarin speakers to understand sometimes, while they have nothing to do with the Vietnamese language.

The accurate word for the standard is Guanhua, and Mandarin is the Guanhua spoken in the Beijing area, because they contain the Manchurian accent, while its linguistic root is predominantly Sinic.

I do understand most of words in the standard Cantonese spoken in Guangzhou and Hong Kong, while i don't understand a single word from the Vietnamese.

Those non-mandarin dialects like Yue/Wu/Min/Gan are hard for the Mandarin speakers to understand sometimes, while they have nothing to do with Vietnamese.

The accurate word for the standard is Guanhua, and Mandarin is the Guanhua spoken in the Beijing area, because they contain the Manchurian accent, while its linguistic root is predominantly Sinic.

I can understand a bit of Vietnamese, but I speak only Mandarin. That is because Vietnamese is heavily derived from Chinese. Most of their culture is Chinese culture, but modified for the specific conditions of Vietnam.

Vietnam should stay out of this, or we will, in the words of Hillary Clinton, "obliterate you."

You cannot be sure that one day they (the Cantonese people, BaiYue) will return with their brothers, Vietnam. Or not.

I do understand most of words in the standard Cantonese spoken in Guangzhou and Hong Kong, while i don't understand a single word from the Vietnamese language.

Those non-mandarin dialects like Yue/Wu/Min/Gan are hard for the Mandarin speakers to understand sometimes, while they have nothing to do with the Vietnamese language.

Although they were assimilated by Han chinese, they still keep their own traits. They are our brothers BaiYue....

I can understand a bit of Vietnamese, but I speak only Mandarin. That is because Vietnamese is heavily derived from Chinese. Most of their culture is Chinese culture, but modified for the specific conditions of Vietnam.

When i heard Cantonese, it still feels like a Chinese language, while i heard Vietnamese, it is totally a foreign language.

Because Vietnamese is Austro-Asiatic, while Guanhua and Cantonese are Sino-Tibetan, therefore it has totally different linguistic structure.

Although they were assimilated by Han chinese, they still keep their own traits. They are our brothers BaiYue....

They have 70-80% of Han Y-DNA in their father side, how they can be your brothers?

Most of the Cantonese here hate the Viets who want to claim any brotherhood with them, they will undoubtly spit on your face if you keep doing that.

You cannot be sure that one day they (the Cantonese people, BaiYue) will return with their brothers, Vietnam. Or not.

calling caton people viets is like the worst insult to them, so stop glue your face everywhere

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom