What's new

China revealed that a new generation of rifles[05-style assault rifles]

12979268404242837.jpg

This weapon here is strange looking. Not like the other.

2596043710203609106.jpg

edit

Damn photos will not show!

try again or just post a url for the site and I will post it for you.

Cross 1993. Would you mind if I posted a new thread with a more exciting title and ask the the mods to move all the posts there?

This is a really exciting development and I don't want it to be buried by other threads simply because the title isn't clear enough enough.

How does ZF-05 Objective Individual Combat Weapon, 5.8 mm Heavy and 20 mm Airburst sound to you?

OICW technology isn't new in PLA.

There are many OICW systems in PLA service as well as PAP

Cross 1993. Would you mind if I posted a new thread with a more exciting title and ask the the mods to move all the posts there?

This is a really exciting development and I don't want it to be buried by other threads simply because the title isn't clear enough enough.

How does ZF-05 Objective Individual Combat Weapon, 5.8 mm Heavy and 20 mm Airburst sound to you?

You are welcome.

Which is why we cut down our number of troops.

Less than 2 million active troops for China is implausible.

calculate how much 4000 dollars for 2 million troops will cost and you will see why we can not have this system entirely equipped for years to come. We should wait and build technology and money first.

Which is why we cut down our number of troops.

Cutting manpower just to equip all of them with top of the line weaponary is superlative. I mean the PLA won't need this gun for patrols with most countries they share borders nor for most of their current missions... I'm pretty sure they dont' need it against mongolia :P

It'll be like cutting the massive number of luda destroyers and 053 frigates for a smaller number of 052Cs...

Back
Top Bottom