What's new

China revealed that a new generation of rifles[05-style assault rifles]

Cutting manpower just to equip all of them with top of the line weaponary is superlative. I mean the PLA won't need this gun for patrols with most countries they share borders nor for most of their current missions... I'm pretty sure they dont' need it against mongolia :P

It'll be like cutting the massive number of luda destroyers and 053 frigates for a smaller number of 052Cs...

What I mean is, they should reduce the size of the army, which will result in smaller costs for accommodating the soldiers. In the end it's technology that wins the battle over numbers

What I mean is, they should reduce the size of the army, which will result in smaller costs for accommodating the soldiers. In the end it's technology that wins the battle over numbers

china does plan to have an army the size of the US-russia in the future though no date is specified

china does plan to have an army the size of the US-russia in the future though no date is specified

Then that's what I mean

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Some examples of other Chinese OICW systems.

There are many different such systems in China. Here are only a few examples:

jkwcs.jpg

fljz6.jpg

uc5l9.jpg

xsk79.jpg

wttv0.jpg

7jirb.jpg

kourb.jpg

b8295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom