What's new

China rescued cargo ship hijacked by Somali pirates with other navies

Probably didn't notice Indian Navy.

India has a Navy?

The only thing the Indian side provided was a helicopter circling around the cargo ship according to the Indian sources. Now they want to take some credit for it :rofl:

Chinese did this in very poor taste and not really surprising. There is a need of always keeping the masses hyped up on a perceived greatness in everything they do.

A few years ago the Indian navy had saved several Chinese sailors

weird, why can't Indian spokesman claim the credit for themselves, why they need China to speak for them? Why india need China's thank? It isn't like they are saving Chinese ship and sailors. If India want a thank you, they should seek it from the victims.

dk7wVdm.jpg
BsOIVTJ.jpg
SfGCXYH.jpg
Wtci76I.jpg
hpKswOp.jpg
kpZywAC.jpg
9sL9h3F.jpg
A9ZOAyh.jpg
6RqaAS1.jpg
Ak5WSfg.gif
74IJaqa.gif
jYV8CV7.gif

not only don't i see any Indian ship, heck i don't even see that helicopter which was mentioned by the Indians.

I think the helicopter is there. It is hoovering safely high up doing not much. I was thinking why the Indian marines did not rappel onboard the ship and provide immediate protection to the crew considering they are only dealing with pirates and not heavily armed combatants. With Indian marines immediate protection while waiting for the Chinese boarding team would have been excellent joint operation instead of just observing in safety high up.

I think the helicopter is there. It is hoovering safely high up doing not much. I was thinking why the Indian marines did not rappel onboard the ship and provide immediate protection to the crew considering they are only dealing with pirates and not heavily armed combatants. With Indian marines immediate protection while waiting for the Chinese boarding team would have been excellent joint operation instead of just observing in safety high up.
They are only interested in receiving credit, leave the actually work to Chinese Navy they must have thought.

If india has evidence, it should present to the world.
Guys remember "sir jee kal parson" strikes ;)
similarly footage or pic of indian navy fighting the pirates of Somalia won't be shown either in the NATIONAL INTEREST

Is this juvenile post from a PDF TTA ?

Reported
It is serious question and you should answer it honestly with some evidence.

Back
Top Bottom