What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

wow i'm now shaking in fear, 130-150 what a freaking huge number of kilotons. Damn China should be worried with our 1000-3000 nukes around 300-400 Megatons
China can have a Million Nukes... only a dozen fired by India landing at right place in China would be good enoug to slay millions... but then again.. Chinese don't care about people.. that Communist revolution killed Millions anyways...

China can have a Million Nukes... only a dozen fired by India landing at right place in China would be good enoug to slay millions... but then again.. Chinese don't care about people.. that Communist revolution killed Millions anyways...

And India would ceased to exists after hundreds of Megatons lands on India

wow i'm now shaking in fear, 130-150 what a freaking huge number of kilotons. Damn China should be worried with our 1000-3000 nukes around 300-400 Megatons

Seem you have no idea about nukes. Let us come to topic...now that China has renamed 6 towns of AP, what is the next step? Are you going to attack India?

And India would ceased to exists after hundreds of Megatons lands on India
Question is ... Does China want a war... because if China could have win a war against India now.. China would have already started a war... so till the time you have capacity to win the war.. you can draw and redraw maps all you want.. and waste as much ink as you want.

Seem you have no idea about nukes. Let us come to topic...now that China has renamed 6 towns of AP, what is the next step? Are you going to attack India?

So what did you say again the end of China? I bet you are so shocked you completely underestimated China's nuclear capabilities. Trust me you do not want a nuclear war with China because we shall completely obliterate India with our arsenal.

And India was busy cooking Bhel Puri in the mean time... right...China is all fart no shit... who can only bully small neighbors...When China attacked India in 1961.. Indian leadership was a bunch of sheep...not anymore...
Learn some history or you will a joke of your country.
In 1962 , the leader of india is your founder who thought he was the leader of third world and india was the pivot of Asia.
How ambitious he is !
IMO, Nehru is not a sheep, but india is .
China even claims half of Mongolia... there is no end to Chinese lust for land...
China prefer to do business rather than bully.
But regarding territory, there's no room for discussion.
PRC never claims it . Again, learn some history.

As far as I see...there may be no large qualitative difference between Indian and Chinese nukes. Last 25 years India might have perfected creating larger nukes. Anyway, Nukes is a very old technology that was developed back in 1940's. Even NK has them now.

So what did you say again the end of China? I bet you are so shocked you completely underestimated China's nuclear capabilities. Trust me you do not want a nuclear war with China because we shall completely obliterate India with our arsenal.

You people are underestimated India's nuclear capabilities. You should know that India's nuke capacity is exclusively for China. So Indian defense strategists should have taken into consideration China capacity before designing India nukes. I am sure any nuclear war will be hugely devastating for both India and China.

so if america want to Destroy some country easily they can do it, and when come up with UN they can use veto

why they are not doing it

there is some limit also for veto (indirectly), when comes to the world veto is nothing

using a veto against one person or group is not a big deal,

yes it's not parliament of india, but for the world

Veto power means that India will not take any accusation against China to UNSC. It would be a joke as China will veto any accusation. India know that already so it would not do as you suggested.

On the other hand, India need protection from one of the big 5 in UN. Let's say that UNSC rule that Kashmir belong to Pakistan and India must vacate the land or UNSC will take all necessary means to evict India. At that point, India will have no choice but to vacate Kashmir.

You people are underestimated India's nuclear capabilities. You should know that India's nuke capacity is exclusively for China. So Indian defense strategists should have taken into consideration China capacity before designing India nukes. I am sure any nuclear war will be hugely devastating for both India and China.

Any India/China nuclear war will hurt China. But it will finish India.

Learn some history or you will a joke of your country.
In 1962 , the leader of india is your founder who thought he was the leader of third world and india was the pivot of Asia.
How ambitious he is !
IMO, Nehru is not a sheep, but india is .

China prefer to do business rather than bully.
But regarding territory, there's no room for discussion.
PRC never claims it . Again, learn some history.
We have learnt form history that don't trust Chinese sweet talk.. that "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" slogan that was used to chat us is old now... we know what hides behind Chinese poker face. Its China that wants to bully everyone... we are just giving back what you give to the world... we look straight in your eyes and say... Chal Kar ke Dikha... yahan khada reh ke mat hila....

:lol: and China's arsenal are not meant for India? China doesn't need to launch 3000 nukes at India, 300 nukes with Megaton warheads is enough to finish you off.

And India was busy cooking Bhel Puri in the mean time... right...China is all fart no shit... who can only bully small neighbors...When China attacked India in 1961.. Indian leadership was a bunch of sheep...not anymore...

China even claims half of Mongolia... there is no end to Chinese lust for land...

China does not claim half of Mongolia. That is a total lie. Taiwan, on the other hand, claim all of Mongolia.

:lol: and China's arsenal are not meant for India? China doesn't need to launch 3000 nukes at India, 300 nukes with Megaton warheads is enough to finish you off.
All that cheat beating got you what till now... NOTHING... so you can carry on beating your chest till it bleeds.

Back
Top Bottom